Pet Peeves

Penning Skydragon
If there was one thing that Jiyong hated more than anything else in the world, it would be listening to his old songs. 
 
Maybe it was because he was an retentive perfectionist, or maybe it was because his old songs reminded him of old Jiyong, and old Jiyong was very bad news - whatever the reason, it was enough to make him cringe every time someone started singing one of his old songs.  
 
And right now, that someone just so happened to be his usually very lovely girlfriend.
 
He peers at her over his laptop, but the raven-haired, long-legged beauty doesn't seem to realize what she's doing - humming the first few bars of Heartbreaker, to be exact - so Jiyong decides to ignore it as well. He was pretty comfortable where he was; lying on one end of the couch, immersed in his work, with Chaerin occupying the other end, reading one of those English novels she seemed to love so much. Their legs were tangled up, and they hadn't done this in quite a long time - this being acting like a normal couple, just enjoying each other's company without having to, you know, avoid flashing cameras and crazy fans, et cetera - so Jiyong decides to not let an old song bring him down. 
 
When Chaerin starts to quietly rap the first few lines, Jiyong stares at her again over his laptop - now he's starting to think she's fully aware of what she's doing, and of his feelings pertaining to the humming, singing, rapping, anything really, of his old songs. 
 
"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Jiyong asks disbelievingly. He takes in the smile playing on her lips, the way her eyes are focused on one particular spot on the page, the beginnings of a pretty pink creeping into her cheeks, the way she's slightly shaking her head - oh, she so knew.
 
"You little-"
 
He launches himself off his end of the couch, and Chaerin lets out a squeal as Jiyong's body lands on top of hers, effectively immobilising her. She dissolves into a fit of helpless giggles as he begins to tickle her, and her eyes crinkle at the corners to form crescents on her face, the way they usually did when she was happy. 
 
"Jingyo I wasn't-"
 
He grins wickedly as he finds a spot on her neck that has her thrashing underneath him when his fingers playfully run over it, shrieking for mercy.
 
"Oppa please don't," Chaerin says breathlessly in between giggles - when suddenly the door bangs open to reveal an irate Seunghyun. The almighty T.O.P, whose hair stood up on its ends, looked around the room angrily before his bloodshot eyes land on the leaders, who are all cosied up on the couch. 
 
"Shut the up! People are trying to sleep," he roars grumpily
 
Jiyong's face is pressed into Chaerin's neck, his shoulders shaking silently with mirth. She suppresses a giggle as she gasps out, "Sorry oppa, we'll keep it down." 
 
The silver-haired rapper merely grunts, and glares at Jiyong's back, before slamming the door shut. 
 
A chuckling Jiyong finally rests atop his girlfriend, his hands still on her waist. "See what you did, Chae? You woke hyung up."
 
"No, you woke him up! You know how ticklish I am!" She replies accusingly, sharply jabbing her boyfriend in the chest. 
 
"You're the one who decided to sing Heartbreaker," he retorts almost childishly, even sticking his tongue out - Chaerin only smirks, and replies, "Heartbreaker? Oh, you mean this song?" 
 
As she starts humming the old song, Jiyong's fingers crook to tickle her sides again -  she lets out a shriek as he began his merciless attack, only to be interrupted by a loud bang from the room next door, and an angry, very un-Seunghyun-like yell that has Chaerin gripping Jiyong's shirt in her fists in apprehension.
 
"KWON ING JIYONG I SWEAR TO GOD-" 
 
Well, . 
 
 
_______________________
 
A/N:
Hey guys! Just wanted to thank everyone who's subscribed and upvoted this story - two thumbs up and cookies for everyone! In all seriousness though, you guys are so nice just- I can't even. And your comments are all so wonderful, so thank you very much for that.
 
This will be the last you see (or read) of me for the next 2 months, because my exams are coming up (ugh, exams), so I have to go on hiatus for quite a while. I'll be back in 2 months, with episodic fics and hopefully more oneshots to share with you guys. Thank you, thank you, a thousand thank yous from the bottom of my heart for supporting Penning Skydragon. You guys are amazing ♥ 
 
P.S. Lee Chaerin with black hair though just - right in the FEELS good lord. Ok that'll be all. See you in 2 months everyone!