Make Over

Highway Don't Care

'Yeah, I bet you're bending God's ear talking 'bout me.'

 

“But I must go home once a week for my family,” Kyungsoo said sadly.

“There’re two days on weekend, Kyungsoo-ya. All of us want have a holiday too. You can choose only one day, Saturday or Sunday shift and that day you can live here, sleep, eat, work, do homework, for free. So, will you?”

“Allright, I do,” Kyungsoo said.

Then the room be more crowded than before, applause, everyone gave Kyungsoo hugs. So sweet, a new family. Then someone interrupted them.

“Excuse us gentlemen. We bring freshmen, too. We late because we think Chanyeol sleep in closet again,” someone with playful smirk said.

“I am not replaying what I said to Kyungsoo to you guys. Kris, your turn.”

“What a leader are you? Okay, so, we will introduce us first…” Kris took his turn and introduce that club, all senior include the one who has playful smirk, Kim Jongdae from Vocal and Music Theatre Department, the one with beautiful smile Byun Baekhyun from Vocal and Instrument Department, the one with mother eyes Zhang Yixing or Lay from Instrument and Dance Department, and Kyungsoo to three y freshmen. Kyungsoo looked like so small beside them. “So, please introduce yourself.”

“I am Huang Zitao. Nice too meet you.”

“I am Kim Jongin. Nice too meet you.”

“He’s my brother, guys. Before you can ask. Minseok-hyung, Jongdae, too. Next…” Suho said.

“I am Oh Sehun. Nice too meet you.”

“So, no contract letter here. But you will get ID card and nickname later when our manager here when we hold welcoming party today. Get yourself ready at nine tonight. Enjoy your day.”

Then Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun, and Tao went to their class after Jongin ask for money to Suho. Class of Music Basic just made them read many literatures to sharpen the memory if you want to pass at exam. After two hours slept with Professor Kangta, they have an hour to had lunch before the next class. They went to cafeteria, Kyungsoo just bought a milk because he bring his morning omellete. Because the Café Late Tea club, they felt close, not must find a friend again in a new population. They’re same as the shy type.

“So, why you choose music major?” Tao the one who his eyes look like panda started.

“All of my family here. But I love dance too. So why not? And what about you?” Jongin, the tanned boy asked as if he didn’t have any problem.

“I like dance too. But my family is martial artist. I’m not a bad son, too, don't afraid to this eyes. Stop drooling Sehun. What about you?”

“Dunno. I am too lazy. Then my parents just sent me here, maybe because accidently I won a dance competition at highschool. That’s,” Sehun said sleepy.

“I like sing and don’t like become a kimchi supplier, so here I am.”

“So, do you know how we be recruited to Café Late Tea? Are they really watch all new freshman?”

“I think so, because they said it, but we never won international award, what’s special of this club?”

“But I won once, Kyungie. The ballet one.”

“I ever won, too. But at martial art one.”

“I just be runner up in Asian Model. Not music thing too.”

“So, just me who nothing.”

“They’re find a talent, Kyungsoo. Not a glory. In here we can win everything. That’s my brother speech,” Jongin rolled his eyes. Makes Kyungsoo laugh.

“So, tonight we must wear a formal suit? I think I must perm my hair, what do you think Sehun? Am I good in curly hair? But my nose looks weird. And why my eyes look so puffy, Im not drug okay.”

They laughed together. Kyungsoo still didn’t know to wear what. He didn’t have any suit yet. Oh, he would wear his plain white shirt. The second class is Music History, still made him so sleepy with definition, description, analytical method, and many books he should read. Then the last class for today, Vocal Basic by Prof Ryeowook. He still confused, why the music theatrical must be separate with this opera thing. He liked sing but he couldn't act. Meanwhile Ryeowook seemed too like Kyungsoo, although they met before but only a few minutes, it makes Kyungsoo be shyness. He liked Ryeowook, too, but if Ryeowook kept call his name to answering questions, that’s make him felt embarrassed because he’s not a genius man who can answering all the questions. The trio of his friend didn’t help at all. Lucky for him in the last of the lesson Ryeowook makes him to sing a little part a ballad song. Made him more embarrassed because the class being crowded, full of clapping and screaming. Who’s know that this little boy with cute face can sing powerfully.

Kyungsoo last class ended at straight six. He decided to borrow some books in library and buy the important one in bookstore beside his apartment. It’s still half eight when he reach his room. After took a shower, he still had more than an hour. He decided to go to the party at least ten minutes before nine and read his new book on balcony. And he needed a lucky portion from Horace Slughorn because the boy-who-he-never-want-to-meet-again already on his balcony.

“What are you doing there hyung? Why you not took the right way? Do you know to use a door?”

“Hahaha. What do you say, Baby Soo? Here’s a door too.”

“Im not a baby and this is a privacy door.”

“Ah, whatever. Change your clothes, lets go together,” said Chanyeol who had wore his suit.

“I’ve change my clothes!” looked hurt.

“What do you mean? That’s clothes, let’s go to Baekhyun’s, he has many suit which fit on your little body.”

“I am not little!”

The Baekhyun’s room was in front of Kyungsoo’s, how can he didn’t know that fact. Kyungsoo wonders that all Café Late Tea members live in this building too.

Omo. Omo, my little squishy, here. What can I do for him, Chanie?”

“I am not squishy! You are little too!”

“Lend him your suit, he’s yours now until half nine, I’ll go to Jongin’s.”

Kyungsoo rolles his eyes, he sees Baekhyun has a big dressing room with a make up tables full of cosmetics.

“So, we only have thirty minutes, hmm. Put this on you. Let’s see. You have narrow shoulder, we must took a pin here… And here. Perfect.”

The dressing thing done.

“I don’t like your hair style, lets make it fast with mousses… Done… Oh. My. God. You are so handsome, oh, almost forget with your face… Perfecto. I think you better without eyeliner, your eyes really beautiful like this,” the one who wore so much eyeliner said.

“Wow, we just make it fast, twenty minutes! Lets just wait Chanie and Jongin, then. Do you want some drink?”

“No, thanks. But can I borrow your washroom awhile? I don’t think will go back to mine.”

“Sure,” Baekhyun said, still busy with his eyeliner.

Kyungsoo saw his reflection again on the mirror. He felt uncomfortable with that, really not scream Kyungsoo. Only one night, Kyungsoo think. When he went out, Chanyeol and Jongin already there, their face look annoyed with Baekhyun in front of them talking about eyeliner thing that they must put on. Baekhyun stop his words when see the drools come out from Jongin and Chanyeol lips. 

 


LOL. What I wrote, sorry for bad spellings, grammars, et cetera, et cetera. Thank you and bye :3 

DO Kyungsoo's so handsome in suits. And he'll be a movie star as highschooler, how cute ><