After Faint

Highway Don't Care

'The highway don't know you're alive.'

 

A million minute later or like forever, in Kyungsoo counting mind, he opened his eyes. He still confused. He’s not amnesia, he still remembered his name. But where is he? Why he fells dizzy? What happen to him? Then he realized he was on his bed. Then he peeked the clock. Oh, it’s still 8 straight p.m. And he peeked his clothes. Oh, he's wearing a towel…

“WHAT THE HELL!!!” he screamed out loud.

Someone’s was rush running to Kyungsoo lovely bedset. That horrified WEIRDO!

“WHAT HAPPEN? WHAT HAPPEN?” the weirdo shouted impatiently.

“OH, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?”

“OH, YOU ALREADY WAKE UP, HOW’S YOUR HEAD? YOU STILL FEEL DIZZY?”

‘This weirdo,’ Kyungsoo thought. ‘THIS WEIRDO’S JUST STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! IN MY APARTEMENT! IN MY BEDROOM! IN FRONT OF MY LOVELY BEDSET! AND I AM NAKEEEEED!!! THE IN NAKEEEED!!!!’ Kyungsoo shocked, panicked, his eyes became two times bigger than the normal ones. His cheeks felt so hot and his face became redden.

“OH DON’T FAINT AGAIN. HERE, DRINK THIS WATER CAREFULLY…”

This was the most noisy thing Kyungsoo had ever. He drank that water and calm him self down. He still felt confused and of course he didn’t want faint again. Not if that weirdo still in his room and he still wearing nothing. Kyungsoo tried to remember what happen. And of course he remembered everything, that the weirdo was the one who made him fainting!

“YOU!” Kyungsoo pointed the weirdo. “What are you doing here? Why you always following me? Why are you standing on my balcony? Are you my mother fairy?”

‘What the I shout earlier, I’m not crazy, mother er fairy what!’ Kyungsoo thought. ‘But he isn’t a ghost, he has a shadow, but I never see ghost too. He is over height, really a giant. Lets hear what he says next.’

“Relax dude. You still weak. And I am the strongest one. Huahahahaha…”

‘What’s wrong with his brain?’ Kyungsoo thought.

“Oh.. Ohh,” the weirdo wiped his teary eyes. “I must introduce my self first, right. I am Park Chanyeol. You can call me whatever you want except giant okay,” he winked to Kyungsoo and reached up his hand. But Kyungsoo didn’t take it.

“Oh ignored me. I’m not mother fairy. How can mother fairy have a handsome face like me? Although my ears just like elf, I’m not avatar. But I wish become actor Hollywood someday. As main role at avatar 3, doesn’t matter. Hahahaha….”

‘I must run if I have a change, but I just wear a towel,’ Kyungsoo sighed.

“Oh. My. God,” the Park man wiped his tears again. “I always follow you maybe because I am your soulmate. Puahahahaha…”

‘Oh, whatever, I must run,’ Kyungsoo looked more scared than before and still speechless. But the next sentence of Chanyeol said make him stop for ran away.

“I came from Sukjin Village, too. Just like you. And we have a same big eye, too. Oh, we really a cute mate.”

‘Such a big liar. I never seen him before.’

“And I live here too, room 21. We have same balcony, see. Yes, the room numbering is weird. So disorganized. Maybe the owner’s more weird than this building. Ahahahaha. . Sorry dude, I just had many sugar on my dinner. So, here I am, little bit hyperactive, right?”

Kyungsoo just looked to Chanyeol disbelieved. He can't say anything because this Park man so noisy. Before he can open his mouth or say a word, Chanyeol already had thousand speeches. But, maybe his sugar blood be low. Kyungsoo started to talking.

“So, Chanyeol-ssi. Might you sit in livingroom so I can wear any clothes, then we can talk again? Please.” Kyungsoo in his cute mode like a little boy wants his mother give him a kiss. ‘What the hell, this is my room, why a please-ing him.’ Kyungsoo thought.

“Oh, allright allright. So, you’re so shy and loved to talk to me. Okay, I’ll wait you outside Kyungsoo-ya.”

Then Kyungsoo took a t-shirt and short pants with hurry. Afraid that Chanyeol man would destroy his living room. But Kyungsoo found Chanyeol just sat on the couch quietly and mumbling a song. ‘Oh, he looks so cute, like a cat. I already miss Alonso.’

“Hey boy!” Chanyeol waved to Kyungsoo happily and tapped a place beside him to invite Kyungsoo sit there. But, Kyungsoo didn’t want any risk and chose across Chanyeol and took his first long speech.

“So, firstly thank you for your help. In bus, in mall, and when I’m fainting. But how’d you enter my flat?”

“I borrowed Mr. Gerrard spare key, he gave it because I said you fainting.”

“Why he believed your word? I think you should come here together, not give you spare key easily.”

“Yes, that’s right. We got here together. But he couldn't stay here forever because he must look after the gate. And you’re still fainting so he said to me to took care of you. Beside I am your neighbor.”

“Still Mr. Gerrard shouldn’t leave you alone, what if you murdered me or something like that?” Kyungsoo didn’t say , kissing, hugging, because he believed Chanyeol would think those’re good ideas.

“I already know him millions years. You can ask him,” Chanyeol smiled.

“I’m sorry.”

“Doesn’t matter. Okay, I’ll go back to my room. Bye Soo. Oh, and don’t forget your dinner. I know you faint because that. See you tomorrow.”

Before Kyungsoo can ask how’d Chanyeol know he still don’t have a dinner, why they must seeing again tomorrow, how’d Chanyeol know his room number, and so much questions but with those long legs Chanyeol step out the door with three seconds.

Not a nice day as Kyungsoo predicted. Then he fell a sleep in couch without dinner.

 


What am I doing here. Thank for everyone who can understand my horrified language. Thank you for all author who make my day with their beautiful fic. Hope Kyungsoo getting better and sing Goodbye Summer this December join concert. I love many critics, LOL bye :D 

ChanSoo at MAMA

Scary Soo and His Innocent Chanie