Epilogue

Highway Don't Care

'I can't live without you, baby.'

 

A few months later.

 

Kyungsoo’d tried not to say anything mean to anyone again, even the Baekhyun, Chen, and Luhan guy never stopped to teasing him, he was so happy because all of them showing the affection like that. He’d been nice to Chanyeol too, very nice.

It’s already one year since Kyungsoo came to SM Town.

He came to Café Late Tea with a suit again, no make up, no styling his bowl hair, because he loved being him self, no mask, no hat. There was farewell party of old member in café. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, and Suho contracts were expired. They would do post graduate program which so full of paper, chart, data, number, and research.

It was Kriscasso, Kris the Failed Picasso.

Who still couldn’t believe Kyungsoo didn’t grow taller. Kris just hugged Kyungsoo like squeezing angry bird plushie. Kyungsoo’s role model of everything, said one and one, tall, good looking, fashionable, genius (he can spoke many languages), but his sillyness cant help when it came out about drawing, his masterpiece that start with an egg cant beat everything although you can’t see it was a goat or just a broken pot. Because his perfect creature and lovely hyung, the kid inside the giant body. The vice leader from the galaxy.

It was Ex-Suho, the ex-leader.

A wise man in petite figure but big aura. Always talk a lot about new idea, but the boys seemed not notice he was there, get ignored was his style. Aegyo was his failed face. No mather what, he was the sugar daddy for Kyungsoo. Who was ever promised Kyungsoo to travelling together, just two of them. But they still didn’t do it because the busy schedule and Chanyeol always booking Kyungsoo first for did best friend day. And it made Suho promised again travelling to New York next year as Suho’s graduation gift. The rich hyung who never stopped treat everyone with a warm smile and… money. Because his name was Joonmoney.

It was X-umin, the X-Man wanna be.

Who was Kyungsoo’s hyung beside Seung Soo because this Umin hyung wanted it and force him to said yes just because they were same height, same chubby, same personality. Want did diet but he loved eat. The strongest one with soft heart. The senior barista who always neat. Maknae face but he was the oldest.

It was Luhan deer.

Who always said he was the manliest. But afraid with a ghost. But had a pretty and innocent face. But loved fluffy thing (read: Kyungsoo). Still, he loved all sports, especially football. The partner in crime in SM Stadium with Kyungsoo, crying, shouting, cursing, sworing, yelling together. But so clingy and loved had skinship with his Kyungsoo and his Minnie (read: Xiumin). So, you can say he was manliest and womanliest. Unique personalities.

Four of the hyung who will Kyungsoo missed so much.

It was the seniors, the beagles line and the jpg.

Crazy-yeol, Baek-boo, and Jong-demon who never shut their mouths. But without them, there were no tomorrow be happy and crazy, they made the day noisier and funkier. And there was a Lay-unicorn, as predicted, the normal one, Zhang Yixing or that Lay boy replaced the leader position after Suho. Who always calmed, but his existence brought a windy heal, healing all the sad moods, lightening the dark sides.

It was the maknae line which will expired soon.

Panda-Tao, who was great do wushu, but had a girl personalities, afraid of almost every weird thing (that’s why he didn’t have good relationship with the weirdo Chanyeol), love Gucci and want every cute thing. Kkam-Jong, who was had a tanned skin, but when he dance everything seemed bright. When he did rap, sunshine. And the last his little brother, Evil-Maknae, because Kyungsoo and Sehun could make everyone afraid of, okay maybe not the ‘little’ brother, because Sehun was not ‘little’.

It was Chanyeol.

His boyfriend.

Kyungsoo’s real partner, started from the long way between Sukjin Village and SM Town. They were starting from no one become friend to bestfriend then boyfriend. After that year, you can say, Kyungsoo can’t live without Chanyeol. Because when highway don’t care about his loneliness, Chanyeol always do. Comforted him, accompanied him, loved him.

“Do you want go out with me Dyo-ya, like go fishing and have picnic?” did Chanyeol just ask him to date again? Was he not tired everyday do dating?

Kyungsoo said nothing.

But he kissed Chanyeol.

If you know what that mean.

Because he loved too.

The End

 

 


Omg. Omg. Omg. Me die. Woke up. I’m so happy can finish it. Very very happy. Thank you for always supported this fic. Thank you for read this weird fic, I’m glad you can understand this alien language. Also for the one who commented, subscribed, and upvoted, I’m so happy with all of you, thank you very much. I’m so sorry for many mistakes, misspells, and other misses especially the weird plot (okay I lie, there was not a plot, sorry dear *deep bow*), and the annoying and short ending which had no point. Very sorry. I can’t say anything more. But I LOVE YOU ALL. BYE XD. Me die again. O<-<

Thank you for supporting my other fic about KaiSoo, gender bender, gender switch, football, girl Kyungsoo here:

Something Wrong

And my drawing

Diary of Soo Devil

Actor D.O.

With Jo Insung and Kong Hyojin o<-<

Stranger?

Of Course Not

Lover?

Yes!

Bai Bai

 

[nb: pic aren't mine, cr for the owner, except the cover and two other pic with Highway Don't Care words, that are mine, huehehehe, what did I said? See you on my other story and your story ><]