Kiss?

Highway Don't Care

'Trying not to think about turning around.'

 

Kyungsoo sat alone in the passenger seat of bus line 100, oh, the driver seem too young not the ahjussi from the last time. He sat comfortably at the back side. But looking there was no one else, he thought he can have the whole seat then he decided to lying down and sleep. Kyungsoo ready to sleep when the bus door opened again. And the last person Kyungsoo wanted to see entering with a big grin, Park Weird Chanyeol. And the last person he want to be his seat mate was sitting beside his head. And the last person who can touch his body tapped his head. That person had named with letter ‘C’.

“Sorry for always interrupted your comfort zone.”

“…”

“Sorry for always made you angry and embarrassed.”

“…”

“Sorry for always noisy.”

“…”

“Sorry for always being idiot and bastard.”

“…”
“Sorry for everything.”

“…”

“When no one won’t hold you tonight.”

“…?”

“When no one don’t know your alive.”

“…?!”

“When no one don’t care if you’re all alone.”

“…!!”

“But I… always do.”

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Before Kyungsoo can say anything, Chanyeol already got up and walk to the front side, then sat on the seat behind the driver. What was that? Kyungsoo was agape. Did Chanyeol got hit on his head or what? Kyungsoo wondered. What situation it is? Kyungsoo blushed so dark. Did Chanyeol just propose him? His heart was so heavy. That was so… sweet. Although that ‘C’ boy with ‘crazy’ and ‘Chanyeol’ just picked line of Tim McGraw lyrics, that was enough to made many school girl melted in Pacific Ocean. First of all, let Kyungsoo got something straight: This is a serious problem, Chanyeol must checked him self to doctor. Maybe the zombie just ate his brain. Kyungsoo knew what it said on the Chanyeol face, right now. ‘I am serious’. But when Kyungsoo glanced Chanyeol again, he just saw a beautiful silhouette! No! That was dangerous.

Great. All Kyungsoo need was for some jerk to shout straight to his ear that he must sleep now. Right now! Before he got the wrong idea.

The other thing Kyungsoo wanted to clear up right away was that JUST A LYRICS. Don’t think to much.

But if Chanyeol thought Kyungsoo was going to melted of the ‘feelings’ or whatever, he was crazy. So just don’t expect him to be all ‘Ohhhh…’ this and ‘Kyaaak…’ that.

The only reason Kyungsoo agreed to think about all of this mess was because he figured later on when Chanyeol’s change to be better person like now, he’ll have better things to do than worried about the weird boy all day long.

Like Kyungsoo thought, Chanyeol will be better soon, but for now, he saw the beautiful silhouette moving his head to left and right side. Maybe he just listening rock song.

Then Kyungsoo saw the ceiling blankly. Still with red face and trembling lips, not only because the last incident, but also because it was so cold, Kyungsoo fell a sleep after set the alarm at six.

 

______oOo______

 

Kyungsoo felt someone touched his cheek, then he opened his eyes and saw Chanyeol beautiful face which came closer to his face. He can saw the pore on Chanyeol nose then felt his lips touch each other. Chanyeol kissed him full in the mouth. He closed her eyes feeling fly on the clouds of seven level heaven. So sweet like a honey. The beautiful garden and fresh flowers as the back ground. And the wedding bell as the back sound.

He woke up. That was not wedding bell,  just his alarm rang. Kyungsoo wiped his drools, and touched his lips which just felt sweet like his dream. He blushed so hard, embarrassing just dreaming such a non sense. He realized that the bus already in his beautiful village. And Chanyeol was gone. Kyungsoo sighed, now feeling so light. Kyungsoo wondered if Chanyeol really took the bus this morning.

Five minutes later Kyungsoo stopped the bus. Finally he went home after a week. Almost seven days, one hundred forty two hours, and here he was, walking happily to his home.

Let Kyungsoo just said for the record that he thought missing his mother nagged and noisy Alonso was the dumbest idea ever invented. People got growing man like Kyungsoo who hadn’t go out for hang out and clubbing yet mixed in SM Town with the lions who need to roar  but can’t do that for their image.

Kyungsoo came to her mother shop which still closed. It’s freaking six in the morning right. He found the key under the mat. And turned the key unlocked. He was not planning to give his mother heart attack or what. Actually he must go home first, took a shower, slept again, or something like that. But he will got the list first and straight to the market before he really tired. Money? Really not a problem because the ahjumma and ahjussi just want trade their raw materials be the kimchi without try to make it. He got two box of kimchi and put them to his bicycle and ready to go.

Kyungsoo was really enjoying riding bicycle. Not only reduce the pollution, but also make his body growth, not too much but it’s still growing. He can got the healthy sunlight in the morning, not really health at the noon with ultraviolet thing. Maybe that’s the cause he had many moles then he decides to wore hat for his face safety. He got fresh air from trees and flowers. He got many smile of the villagers, and some beauty smile of the girls. Kyungsoo giggled. Those were too much thing of benefits by riding bicycle. He just wonder why young man now thought bicycle such a big problem to got a girlfriend or boyfriend.

If it was up to him, Kyungsoo will go to SM City just ride bicycle.  But then again, he guessed that would mean he will took full a day. Time is money.

 


Awoooo... Thank you again for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting this fics. *deep bow* Sorry for grammar and typos ><

Psst... It's Friday, how happy are you before weekend \o/