Sleep Over

Highway Don't Care

'The highway won't hold you tonight.'

 

Thursday morning, Kyungsoo woke up and found himself just hugging a big bear looked alike. Replying his memory back to the dawn.

The crying girl was so freaking Chanyeol up. He burst into Kyungsoo’s room and begging for his life that he must stay with someone because the ghost would came to the alone one. He told that Ju-On already came there and haunted their apartment because they saw the ghost movie marathon. Kyungsoo just face palm.

Kyungsoo didn’t seem convinced, and he went to the kitchen and drank a glass full of mineral water, ignored the Chanyeol nagging. Kyungsoo just shocked the way he also ran like crazy one with Park Crazy Chanyeol. That made him exhausted. And that Chanyeol of course followed him and talk about the ghost would not let they get out of there alive because they just heard the ghost existence. Chanyeol didn’t feel safe on the couch when Kyungsoo pointed where he must sleep. Because Chanyeol started to shout out loud, Kyungsoo let that Chanyeol sleep in his bed with the lights on.

Kyungsoo just wish he had managed to stay cool the whole time, because when he woke up like that, it wasn’t a pretty scene. It was not only the hugging scene. His bed was so messy, with his thighs exposed because he just wore boxer when slept, and Chanyeol didn’t wore anything to cover his bare chest.

Okay, that was not romantic scene. Really. Chanyeol was Kyungsoo’s best friend. Kyungsoo was Chanyeol’s best friend. But it was not mean that Kyungsoo could avoid the reality. His heart beat just pumped at the crazy way. He just stayed quiet, too afraid made Chanyeol woke up and found a little baby hug him. But more afraid that he could not handle his feeling and eat Chanyeol up, he started too move his hand. Just before Chanyeol hugged him back tightly and begged him to stay awhile like that. Kyungsoo just hid his blush face on the Chanyeol chest, too embarrassed after fought out do weird thing. Feeling so safe in Chanyeol embrace, he was not sure that his feeling was just friend relationship, that was more, and that was made him uneasy. He felt kind of bad for Chanyeol who was so kind to be his best friend, so manly to be someone boyfriend, someone who was love a girl, not a boy like him. So, here he was, fought with Chanyeol arms, running in the bathroom, and locking him self there. And he avoided Chanyeol since then.

 

______oOo______

 

“I just don’t understand why both of you’d acting really weird nowadays. Like playing hide and seek. Are you really played that? Me and Chen want to join too, Soo Soo,” raved Baekhyun, the most irritating person in the café. Kyungsoo and him being the waiters that night.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Baekhyunie. There is no place for someone weird. If you want play hide and seek, please go to that weird Yeol. Excuse me, I want to clean those table. Exc…”

“Oh come on, Dyororo, we are same on the banana boat.”

“And what that’s mean? Oh no no, I don’t want to know, please, excu…”

“You know, that the ga….”

“STOP! I… want to go there…”

But, when Kyungsoo started to clean the table, Baekhyun still tailing him.

“Get off my planet, since I still in the good mood, Baek.”

“Ewww, cutie Soo, I’m just wondering, are you two dat…”

“NOOOO! Please leave me alone.”

“I can be the throuple. Since I know Chanyeol first, and I pretty sure my feel about you is so deep. Can I?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He glanced up at the spectacular crystal chandelier hanging from the roof above them and wished that his imaginary magic spell, would release the rope that suspended it, causing the thousands of crystals to cascade down on Baekhyun and silence her annoying voice forevermore.

Okay maybe that was gross. Kyungsoo felt sorry for his melodramatic thinking but now he was avoiding Baekhyun, too, and went to Chen side.

The worst thing, Chen just talk about the way his boyfriend was the best kisser, that made Kyungsoo want he just stab by the crystal together with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo really didn’t think about boyfriend thing, because he just couldn’t stop to think about Chanyeol lips and hot body since that incident. For the whole week it had seemed like someone had put an evil curse on him. Love curse.

“Oh Dyooo, Dyooo! Sooo Sooo, where are thou?”

‘Oh that Crazyeol,’ Kyungsoo thought and ran around to the counter, pretend to helping Xiumin chef who was so happy and be lovely D.O.ther with him.

Kyungsoo always seemed to be the youngest one at these things and no one let him to forget it. Not the youngest, really. That Sehun who was already became the giant was the real maknae, but of course the little one, shortest, with chubby cheeks always be the youngest in everything. E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G. Kyungsoo was.

In the end of their shift, Kyungsoo always the first one who went out of the café. But that night the fate made him so late, Baekhyun just poured a chocolate milk on his shirt when he ready to run in front of the exit door. His ing shirt. Poured by that ing Baekhyun chocolate. He swear tomorrow was the last day Baekhyun alive in this poor world.

So, here he was, washing his shirt and singing a Baekhyun curse song. Alone. In café. Really alone. After hung his shirt and decided to sleep there. Lucky him. There were many sleeping bed for the worker on their full shift, the weekend time. But then he heard something on the counter.

‘Tap. Tap.’

‘Oh just a rat,’ thought Kyungsoo.

‘Tap. Tap. Tap.’

‘That’s not freaking me out dear ghost.’

‘Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.’

‘Okay, lets see what do you want Ju-On-ssi.’

Kyungsoo was looking out every side of the counter. Nothing.

‘Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.’

‘Enough!’

“WOAAA!” Kyungsoo yelled. “What on earth do you think you are doing Yeolie!”

 


 

Hello everyone, miss me? No? Good. Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting this weird story. 

Sorry for typos and grammatical errors. Have a nice weekend :)

Cutie ChanSoo \o/