{ 3 }

Underneath A Street Lamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

     Ding    Ding    Ding    Ding 

 

 

     I chew my inside cheek as a blast of wind hit the side of my face, ruining my hair at that moment. My eyes watched how the train past in front of me in a bit seconds, with the traffic light was beeping in dimmer yellow lights. This kind of thing occurs a lot more than what I'd thought. Ever since this empty evening, I've been standing here and watch the train past by for the fifth time. And my little brat was being such an irritated for complaining my stupidity. Well, it's not my fault that I'm too eager to get my guitar back until I'd came here on 5 o'clock. 

 

     I crossed my arms across my chest as I took a deep breathe inside of me. Closing my eyelids for a while and I tried to wait a bit more before I could lost my temper on this little brat. Someone need to shut his beautiful lips for a while. It's not that I'm not used to his babbling, it's just that his babbling was too annoying at this moment. It didn't reach a minute though, that my ears were listing to wind's whisper, instead of his voice. Did it work? I shot my eyes open, taking a slight glance over that little brat. I'm just literally looking at his invisible leftover dusts. Where the heck did he go? 

 

     "Dae?" I spun my body around, as my eyebrows furrowed. The anxiety that bind together with my pressure was starting to mix with my other feelings. A thought of being all alone on this dim road where nobody was around has made my heart knocked my chest involuteerily. It was cold, and the fact that lightning was starting to make some angry noises scared me. I jerk my head up, I watched how the grey clouds collided to each other.  Forming some huge wavy clouds with storms came out from it. They were hanging around in the deep blue sky, which was suppose to be empty and cold. 

 

     Perhaps Dae went home, and didn't tell me any notice since he was mad at me or something. Should I went home too? 

 

     Maybe I should. But still, I won't going anywhere unless I get my guitar back. Boiling smoke were starting to heat things inside of me, and even the cold night couldn't cool me down anymore. Instead, the icy cold wind has make the heat grew hotter. It's been a day now that my guitar wasn't there to be my side, I suppose. I know it's kind of strange to say such things but to me, my guitar has a story. The feeling of standing up here, afar from my guitar was just as same as the feeling when I'm disheartened by my own family. And a thought of my guitar was staying with some kind of a stranger has make me whistle some smoke of anger. 

 

     Some squeals at the nearest distance started to fill up my mind. Curiosity was building in between my thoughts. I bit my lower lip as I took a slight glance over my shoulder. Oh great, that guitar kidnapper showed up in the right time. 

 

     "You've come!" he slipped his thumb under a black strap, pulling something heavy closer to the back of his body. I guess that black strap must be belong to my guitar case's black strap. He waved his other hand up in the air at me, and by judging how his eyes squished, he must be overjoyed. So what if I've come? I did notice though, that he looked way tired than yesterday. And not to mention that he has dark circles attached underneath his eyes. Did he even sleep last night?

 

     "Yah! Give my guitar back, you punk!" 

 

     I marched towards him as I could feel my palms were squeezing into a fist. I don't know if the time flew slower but what I saw was happening right in front of me. I watched as how his hand had stopped from waving; his squished eyes were shut close;  his knees went weak and I knew he was going to fall right about now. I got three choices here, whether I should catch him, or saving my guitar first or I just might stood there and watch how he fainted as my guitar smack to the ground horribly. 

 

     And yeah, I'm an idiot who live with my own stupidity. I immediately embraced him in my arms before his adorable face smack on the ground that full with small stones. My guitar fell as well, building up yet another unpleasant sound that mix together in such a disaster way. Due to how clumsy I am, I lost my balance and my hit on the ground first. My teeth dug into my lips deeper, I'm trying my hard to not scream in this kind of situation. I took another deep breathe before I check on this guitar kidnapper. 

 

     He was out cold. 

 

     Now what should I do? Leave him here and took my guitar home instead? 

 

     Leave him? 

 

 

x     x      x

 

 

     I could feel the back of my palm was rubbing against something soft. I yanked my hand away from the tight grasp, I could even feel the tense that attached on my forehead as I did that. I waved my hand in shuuuing way, gesturing to whoever it was to go away. Probably it was Gaho, he usually bite my nose if I won't give him his special breakfast on time. Slowly, an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter