{ 2 }

Underneath A Street Lamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

{  Daesung  } 

 

     The back of my body was leaning against the outside wall of my hyung's apartment. I crossed my arms across my chest and roll my eyes in the most annoyed way. My hyung is such a diva sometimes    okay,all the time. I rolled my eyes to my wrist watch, so I've been standing here for like one hour and forty minutes.

 

     Great. I'm going to be late for the hundredth time this year, all the blames goes to my diva hyung. 

 

     A person by person were passing by, and some was just having a morning walk with their dogs but my hyung was still inside his house. I threw a smile to some of them, but I was literally getting a bark from their dogs. Why, thank you for the barks. I took those barks as a smile too. I gently threw my head backward, just for something to do while I'm waiting. As I watch how the clouds flew away, my mind was drifting off towards last night's memory. Someway, it played inside my head as if it was just another kind of a movie that seems to attach on my memory files. Another weak smile thrown from my lips. 

 

 

*

 

 

     "You guitar kidnapper!!"

 

     The back of my palm wiped the sweats that were rolling on my forehead. The guy that stole my hyung's guitar was still beyond my reach. The gap of our distance was far indeed, I could only watch how his shadow appeared every time he past through rows of street lamps. For the sake of doraemon cookies, I would do anything to get my hyung's guitar back. Nevertheless, this guitar thief was faster than what I'd expected. I don't think I could catch his paces up. 

 

     "I will definitely tell my mom on you!" 

 

     I watched as how he jumped over a wall that stood in between two tall buildings in just like five seconds. I gulped; how on earth could I jump over that freaking huge wall?! At a time like this, I couldn't do anything but bid a goodbye wave to doraemon cookies. My paces were getting slower when I'd finally getting close towards this huge wall. And eventually, the back of my body leaned against the wall. My breath stuck in between my lung, is this what you get for not running in a such long period? Ah, I give up.

 

 

     "Ani, for Jiyong hyung, I must get his guitar back." I spun my body around as I caught the rhythm of my breathing back to its usual beat. "You can do this! Hwaiting!" I nodded my head with a hope hung at the edge of my heart. My palms rested on my waist when my eyes were looking at everywhere. Fine, I'd admit that I'm not good when thinking of a plan, even the simple one. I scratch the back of my head, my mind has been occupied with cloudy and blurry sight, that means I'm completely blank.

 

     Yah babo,that dinosaur might be laughing at you right now if you don't think of something, I told myself inside.

 

     A slight groan escaped through my dry lips. Why do I always feel useless every time I'm rolling the main character here? I rolled my eyes at the far corner of this huge wall. Some trash bins and old wooden brownish barrels were hiding behind the darkness. Pft, like those barrels could help me. A scoff escaped from my lips when I'd cross my arms across my chest. Like a boss I am, I rolled my eyes afterward. Yet, I kind of rolling my eyes back to those wooden barrels. Okay, stop being a babo. Of course they could help me! I'd smack my palm on my forehead as I shook my head. Wait     now I'd regret for doing that. I mean    come on! What if someone see the red hand mark that attach on my forehead? Alright, think positive now. I'm still look awesome with this red hand mark.

 

     I walked towards the barrels whilst a palm of mine was rubbing my forehead. 

 

     I'm standing on the barrels, and yeah awkwardly, so now what? 

     

     My eyes caught a window with an outer windowsill that was just above my shoulder. "Okay windowsill, I'm going to stand on you. Don't fail me now." I place both of my arms on the windowsill, just for something to support my weight. Fine, I know I'm heavy, mind you. I lift my own body up to the windowsill, with a hope that the windowsill wouldn't fell off. After having an almost  three minutes heart attack, I cheer myself since this windowsill didn't fell off as I'd imagined. My eyes rolled to the huge wall, I'm just a feet away from it. If I jump from here, could I make it? What if I didn't and fell to the ground instead?

 

     I rub my chin as I jerk my head up, the moon was getting brighter as the sky went to dark blue even deeper. It's getting late, should I just went home instead? "Ani, Jiyong hyung must be waiting for me." 

 

     Without thinking a second thought, I throw my body towards the huge wall. Literally smacking my body to it as I was clinging. I pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter