Something Wrong -8-

Something Wrong

Donghae POV

"I think I'm in love with you from the very first sight."  I close my eyes tightly. Silence fill the air around us, I feel suffocating because hell! I was confessing my love to him, but he says nothing! "Hyukkie?"

"H-hae.." I saw hurt, worried, and lost in his eyes. Don't say that he will reject me! "W-we sh-should.." I stared at him, he sighed. "We should go back now, it's noon. I'm scared that yesung hyung would worry."

"Oh.. Let's go then."

We packed our things and go towards the car. We walk silently afterwards I'm opened the door for him, he muttered 'thank you'. He still didn't answer me. Wait... Of course he wouldn't answer me. I'm not asking him anything! I just confessing! How stupid!  

 

"Hae."

"Hmm?"

"Are you confessing to me? Just now?" Is there any mountain here?? So I can jump from the hill. I talked to myself. "Hae?" I can't facing him right now. It's too embarassing. "Why are you keep in silence?" I want to scream right now. "I thought that you were serious about your words." He says softly, but I heard him enough. I face my body towards his.

"Listen to me. I really like you, hyukkie. I can't tell you that I love you, yet, because it's too soon. But, I'm serious. I want to be your boyfriend. I just scared that you will reject me, you will leaving me, and you don't want to see me again." I sighed, I say it in one breathe "Would you be my boyfriend, hyukkie?" There, I said it. I'm preparing for the worst. But, as usual, hyukkie just staring at me. I change my sight to the side.

"I love to." He held my hand.

"What?"

"I want to be your boyfriend, hae." He smile at me. Is it real? Because I think I heard the sound of fireworks in my head. It can't be. It's still noon. "Ouch!" I pinched his cheek. "What are you doing, hae??" He rubbed his cheek.

"It is real.. You are my boyfriend now, hyukkie!!" I jumped to him, hugged him, rocking his body.

"Hae, stop it!hahhahaa.. Are you that happy?"

"Of course I am! Let's go home. We have another date in another day to come." I hummed a song while driving, because I'm so happy.

 

***************************************

 

Eunhyuk POV

Each days has passed, me and hae were  in a very good relationship. We were just become a couple for almost 2 weeks now and he's always act sweet to me. Everyday we'll meet at the park, knowing each other more, intertwined our fingers, and hae was never forgot to bought me  strawberry ice cream other than strawberry milk. I felt love by him more and more in every second of my life these days, eventhough he never once said it but I feel like his way to show the love are with those act and I hope this will last longer than I expected.

Every saturday, Hae still brought me to his favourite ramyeon stall. It kinda irritating me, because it's not our place, it's hae and kyu's place! I want to have a special place too, just like them!

 

"Hey, what are you doing there?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored." I saw Yesung hyung already sit in the edge of my bed.

"Is it because today you're not meeting with hae?"

"It's not like that." I keep on scrolling my phone screen then glanced towards Yesung hyung who has smirk on his face. "Okay okay, hyung. Half of it true and half of it not." I'm pout.

"Hyukkie.. Today is his soccer practice schedule, you know that. Beside, you're gonna meeting him tomorrow, right?"

"I know. It's just... I have something on my mind right now."

"And what is that?"

 

I'm telling him about all of my worries and restlessness towards hae and kyu's friendship. I know that they're bestfriend since childhood and I'm envy kyu whose meeting and knowing hae first then I do. But whenever I'm going with hae, there are always kyu's name on hae's mouth! Even the ramyeon place has their own memories! Ugh!

 

"Hahhahaa.. You're jealous!"

"Hmph! I'm not!"

"Yes you are my little brother." He pinched my cheeks and I slap his hand.

"I'll give you an advice, okay?"

"Just say it."

"Talk to him. Tomorrow." I gasped. "You have to do it! Unless you want hae to be more closer towards kyu than you."

"Fine! And what should I say?? Tell him that I hate it when he talk about kyu?? That's riddiculous! I'm gonna be jealous bastard if I say it."

"Well.. You already be." I glared to him. He laughed. "Just tell him, you feel uncomfortable when his talking about kyu. But, you don't hate kyu. And you want some place where you and hae can have you're own memories."

"I'm afraid that hae will hate me if I say those things to him."

"He'll not. He's more mature than you, even his younger than you. Ouch!" I pinched his nose bridge until it become so red. How could he said that hae is more mature than me! But maybe Yesung hyung was right, I think I should talk to him tomorrow.

 

Well, tomorrow hae will bring me to the beach, he said he want to play kite with me. I never play that kind of game. So I'm very excited about it and I'm imagining my time alone with hae in that beach. Kyaaa!

 

***************************************

 

I hate hae! I want to go home! I don't want to be here! I stomped my feet and go sit on the bench near the parking lot.  Then I saw sungmin hyung approaching me.

 

"Hyukkie.. What are you doing here? You're not playing again?" He said while caressing my hair.

"I don't want to! I want to go home!" I cross my arms.

"What happen??" I glared towards hae and kyu who happen to be playing the kite at the beach cheerfully and didn't realized that their forgotten me and sungmin hyung. "Oh. I'll take care of it. Let's go, hyukkie." He grabbed my hands until we reach the playful 'couple' there.

"Hyukkie, are you thirsty? Or tired? Your face is red!" Hae turn his head towards me. I'm not answering him. Huh! I don't wanna talk to hae! "Let's sit over there, okay?" He held my hand.

"Yeah, hyuk hyung. You should go sit under the umbrella there and watch us playing kite. I guess the sun stings your skin because you're not used to it." Sungmin hyung smacked his head while kyu just whinced in pain.

"Go with hyuk, hae. I'll play with this evil brat."

"What? What evil brat?!? Hey, I should be playing with hae, not you!"

 

I'm just sitting side by side with hae, watching kyu play the kite with sungmin hyung. I think they're not playing kite, I frowned, because they're just bickering and sungmin hyung always smacked kyu's head and the other just yell at him. I hugged my legs until my chin meet my knees. I still don't want to talk with him, I'm upset!

"Hyukkie.." I pretend that I don't hear him.

"What's the matter? Are you mad?" He held my shoulder. I keep on silence.

"Tell me, what's wrong, so I can fix it." He continued. "You keep ignoring me. That mean I'm at fault, right?" Me? Ignoring him?

"Yah! You're the one that ignoring me! You're the one that ask me to going to the beach to play the kite with you! You're the one that play with kyu instead of me! And now you said that I'm the one who ignoring you?? I've been standing behind you all the time and you just play with kyu without even noticing that I'm alone!!!" He was shock when I snapped at him.

"I-i didn't mean to ignoring you. I'm sorry if I'm being a jerk for leaving you behind. I'm asking kyu and Sungmin hyung to come with us so we can get closer with them. But, I guess I'm ruining it." Hae said with sad face.

"I just want to be alone with you, hae. I want to have some space with you, just the two of us. You always talk about kyu this, kyu that. Take me to the place where you and him had all the memories together. But, what about me? You don't want to have a memory with me?"

"Oh my God, hyukkie. I don't know you'll have this thought. Of course I want to have a memory with you, lot of memories. If you don't like it here, we can go now, leave them there. Come on." Hae was about to pull me, but I pulled him back, he gave me a confused look.

"No, hae. Let's just sit here. Waiting for the day to end. I don't want to ruin this DATE." I emphasized the 'date' word.

 

 

Donghae POV

I think hyuk is still upset to me since the incident at the beach. All the way home, he didn't see my face, just looking out the window, I clasp his hand with mine but he didn't react. What should I do? I don't know how to make him talk to me again. I just want to make this day full of fun. Kyu and minnie hyung came so we can get closer to each other. But everything become a disaster for me.

 

"Drop me here, kyu." Suddenly hyukkie spoke up.

"Eh? Why?" Answer kyu.

"I have something to do." I looked at him worrily.

"What is it, hyukkie? I'll go with you."

"I just want to be alone." He mumbled.

"Did Yesung hyung come to pick you up? If not, I'll company you." Sungmin hyung finally talk.

"No, hyung, it's alright." He smiled at sungmin hyung but still didn't give a glance to me. Kyu is finally pull the car to the side. When hyukkie is ready to open the door, sungmin hyung gave a sign that I had to chase him, and I comply.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Hyukkie glared.

"Walking."

"Are you stalking me?"

"No."

"So why are you still behind me??"

"Is this road owned by your own family?" He groaned, I just chuckled. "Let's walk together." I grab his arm but he refused me.

"You!" He pointed his index finger to me. "Don't get close to me!" He stomped his feet.

"But, I'm your boyfriend." I try to hide my smile.

"What kind of boyfriend are you? Left me alone at our date." His voice was soft but I catch all of his words.

I pull his body then I leaned my face to him and put my lips onto his. He widened his eyes. My hands cupped his face and starting to deepen the kiss. Not so long, his arms circle my neck, makes our distance become more close. We were out of breath and look at each other while blushing madly. Of course we would blushing, it's our first kiss! We still pure you know!

 

"I'm sorry." I said carresing his cheek with my thumb. "Please don't be upset. If you don't mind, tomorrow I want to ask you to the place where kyu or even my mother never come with me there. How does it sounds?"

"You won't bring kyu and minnie hyung again?" He pout.

"I promise I won't. Tomorrow we'll be our day, just the two us."

"Don't brake your promise, hae! Pinky promise!" He gave me his pinky finger then pull mine to tangled it. I chuckled, he really is still a kid.

 

We walk side by side in silence, it's not an awkward silence, we're enjoying our night walking, we intertwine our fingers, I glanced at him. His face is so bright even it already dark here, his single eyelided eyes, cute nose, plump lips and his jawline, oh my.. I really adore him. He is my first love. Did I say love? Yes, you hear it right. I love him, I'm not hesistant again.

"Hyukkie, are you still mad at me?"

"You want me to mad at you?"

"No! No! Of course not!"

Silence.

"Hyukkie, are you jealous towards kyu?" He glared to me. "Why? I'm happy if you're jealous over me." I played with his fingers.

"You happy if I'm upset?"

"I'm happy because that mean that you love me."

"I'm not jealous!"

"That mean, you're not love me?" I pout.

"Aish! Hae!"

"Ah.. My hyukkie doesn't love me." I pretend to cry.

"Hae..?"

"I love hyukkie. But hyukkie doesn't want me."

"W-what?"

"Are you deaf? I said that I love you."

"..."

"Guess, hyukkie really doesn't love me." I throw my face to the other side, pretending to be sad. Suddenly, there an arm that pull my chin. It's hyuk.

"I love you too, hae. From the very first sight. And I mean, from the moment you gave me your umbrella under the hard rain." He pecks my lips and hug me. Our position remained like this for couple of minutes. He snuggle his face more to my chest while blushing, feeling shy for his own words.

 

***************************************

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Where are you going?" My mother come to my room, looking at me with all the clothes scattered on my bed, sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for my answer.

"A date."

"Wow, you're starting to open up now. Who is the lucky girl?"

"Umma, you know that I'm gay." She laughed.

"I'm sorry dear. So who is he?"

"I'll tell you soon."

"Well, invite him to dinner tonight. Because I have something important to tell you too."

"And what is that?"

"Just like you said earlier. 'I'll tell you soon.'"

"You're just playing with me. Tsk! Fine!" With that, I pecks her lips then go to meet my boyfriend at the park. One of our special place, just like hyukkie said to me 'the place that had the memory of us.' "Umma! I take the car with me!" I'm dashing to garage but I hear my umma shouted.

"Lee Donghae! Don't you dare!!"

"Bye umma! Love you!"

 

Today, I'm trying to fulfil my promised to hyukkie. I will take him to a place that no one ever come with me. That is my dream place, I already made a promise to myself that one day I want to take my love ones there.

I see hyukkie is sitting on the bench where I looked at him for the first time. Now, he's not pale anymore, he's more 'human', eventhough his skin is still pale but it's more bright than before. I'm still smelling the strawberry scent. His using his white t-shirt with grey suit and red scarf. I can't believe that he's my boyfriend. Because couple of weeks before, we're still stranger.

 

"You look beautiful today."

"You scared me!"

"What? Why? Do you think that I'm a ghost?"

"It's not funny you know! So, where are we going now? Not the ramyeon place or arcade games, right?"

"Nooo.. I was telling you that I will bring you to a place, different from other places we has been gone."

"No one else on the car?"

"Hyukkie, believe me. Today is our day. We'll make today as one of our memorable date. Without kyu, sungmin hyung, or anyone else. Okay?" He nods.

 

Hyukkie never stop asking where we were going or what we were doing. But I want to surprise him, as usual. I just hope this date will going smooth, no upseting things and no er.

 

"Amusement park?" I nodded excitedly. "Really, hae? 'I want to ask you to the place where kyu or even my mother never come with me there.'. Do you mean, you're never go to the amusement park with your friends, nor your parents???"

"Yep!"

"Poor you." He stared blankly to me.

"Yah! I have my own promised you know! It's not like no one asking me to going here before!"

"What is the promise?"

"That one day I want to take my love ones here." He laughed so hard.

"Hyukkieee.. What's so funny?" I whined.

"You are so cheesy, hae." He continue to laughed.

 

Our day started from our bickering and teasing each other. We play rock and scissor to decide which ride we will choose first. Finally we make our ride plan. First, we go to the water rafting continued with rollercoaster where I'm the one who screaming like a maniac and hyukkie never stop laughing until we reach another ride which is ghost ride. Hyukkie is the one that screaming a lot here, I'm teasing him while he's just pout and call me mean because he said he always scared of ghost and I'm not helping him at all.

We played almost all the ride here that I forget about our lunch.

"Hyukkie, are hungry? Because I'm starving now."

"Me too, hae. Let's just eat hotdog!"

 

After ate our late lunch, we decided to stroll over the stall here at the amusement park. I'm buying him cotton candy with strawberry flavour, continue with ice cream. We play dart because he tell me that he want the 'one piece' plushie. Thank god, I'm not that stupid. I've got the plushie! Hyukkie is smiling so widely now with his plushie in his hands.

At the end of our date, I decided to ride the ferris wheel to enjoy the sunset with hyukkie. I'm sitting beside hyukkie, I wrapped my arms along his waist, we were cuddling, he placed his head on my chest while I'm kissing his head softly.

 

"Are you happy today, hyukkie?"

"So much." I chuckled.

"Our first date without upsetting moment and er, right?" He nodded in my chest.

"Finally, we have our own memories, hae. I won't forget it." I smiled at his words. I think our date is success.

"I love you so much, hyukkie."  

"I love you so much too, hae." We stared into each others eyes and slowly leaning our faces, our lips molded with each other. I started to his bottom lip, ask him for entrance. I learn that from my first rated movie. Hey! I have own my raging hormones! It's normal! Okay, back to the kiss scene. He put his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss and open his mouth a little, allowing my tounge to slid into his hot cavern. He let out a soft moaned and I'm becoming so hot. Our tounge battled inside, my hands started to roaming his body. ! I have to control my self. Finally, we parted our lips for the lack of air.

"Don't ever leave me, hae. No matter what happen." He stared at me.

"I won't."

We walk towards the car park with happy thoughts, happy feeling and happy face. I put my arm on his waist while he's leaning into my body.

"Let's eat dinner with my umma." He tilted his head. I feel his body freeze.

"Hyukkie." I heard someone calling my hyukkie from behind.

 

***************************************

 

No One POV

"Yesung-ah. Where is my son?" The latter stiffened at his place.

"He's playing with his friend, mr. Lee."

"Oh. With Junsu or Sungmin?"

"Not with the two of them."

"Then with who?" Mr. Lee's face become serious.

"His new friend."

"You know the rules, right? If he had a new friend, you should follow him around."

"I do, sir."

"Good. Tell me all the report later, I have to go now."

"Where are you going Mr. Lee?"

"We talk later, I'm late now. Text me when hyukjae is home. I miss him so much." Mr. Lee smile so warm remembering his only son.

"I will, sir." Yesung smiles back to him while bowing slightly.

"Oh, by the way. Siwon said he'll come back to Seoul tomorrow, pick him up at the airport, okay?" With that, Mr. Lee left the latter dumbfounded in the leaving room.

"!" He said almost inaudibly.

 

***************************************

 

TT.TT this chap is boring right?*sigh* sorry for bad grammars..

I'll try to update once in a week, so my loyal readers won't wait too long hehe

THANK YOU SO MUCH for my subscribers, my voters (I can believe I have some voters! *hugs you all one by one* I hope you guys won't dissapointed *eyelashes*) and of course to all my readers :)

Hope you enjoyed it *smile sheepishly*

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT...

You too my silent reader *poke* xD