Something Wrong -7-

Something Wrong

Eunhyuk's POV

 

Oh my god!! I feel the heat in my face! I'm still imagining last night. When he told me that he remember about our first met. He was giving me his umbrella under the rain couple of years ago. Then..then.. He said sorry because he just remember it now. Well, I don't care. As long as he didn't know that I was stalking him. I chuckled.

 

"What are you laughing about, hyukkie?" I startled. I forget that I'm with hae now. We were going to the strawberry field, like he promised me. It's our first date. Did we already become a couple? I feel like blushing right now.

"N-nothing, hae."

"And why are you blushing?" He glance at me while still focusing on the road.

"Just remembering about something." I bite my lips.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I glanced towards hyukkie, he was blushing. When I asked him, what's wrong, he just bit his lips. I want to , but we already close to our destination.

“Anyway, Hyukkie, I want you to close your eyes until I say you can open it. Okay?” I said without glancing at him and just focused on the road.

“Why?” He tilt his head.

“Because it’s a surprise.”

“I don't want to close my eyes.”

“Just for a moment please.” I plead.

“Nope.”

“I promise, you’ll satisfied later.”

“Na-ah.”

“Pleeeaassee.” I take his hand and squeeze it softly. He tensed up.

“Uh umm.. O-okay. For couple of minutes, right?” A smile crept on my face.

“No peeking.”

“I can’t promise you that.”

“Hyukkie...”

 

                After 2 hours of driving from town, finally we arrive at my father secret place. My father once told me that this place are rarely visited by tourist, so the air are still fresh and the nature still untouch, except for the strawberry field itself. Once we arrive, I pull off my seatbelt, getting out of the car then opened the passenger seat to help hyukkie out. I held his hand and guide him to faced the beautiful scenery right in front of us.

 

“You can open your eyes now, Hyukkie.”

“My eyes still blurry, Haeee..” He whined and blinked his eyes over and over while jouting his bottom lip. I laughed at his cuteness.

“I told you to close your eyes, not squeezing it.” I chuckled when his lips begin to pout. “Okay, just close your eyes for a moment then try to open it again slowly.” I see him trying to clear his blurry vision.

“Oh God. It’s so beautiful, Hae!” I smile to myself, feeling satisfied.

 

                Here, in front of us is the lake with some ducks playing beside it, the bridge that cross over the river and grass field that extend almost the whole part of this place. Birds chirped are hear all over the place. Some old people sit beside the lake, talking to each other while waiting for their bait to be caught by fishes. How I misses this place. My father and I always have the same spot there, we were sitting under the tree, chit chatting, throwing some jokes, talking about my mother whose sulking while waiting for us in the house to bring some fishes for her. Eventhough it was only my little memory of him, I never want to forget it. I only have him beside me for 5 years. I’m drawning on my own thought, doesn’t realized that someone tugging my sleeve.

 

“Why are you crying, hae?” Hyukkie turn my body to face him then wipe my tears away.

“No-nothing. I was just remembering about my memories here with my father.”

“You and your mom, must be really happy when he’s with the two of you.” I look at his sadden stares. “If..if your mother found someone else, then she decides to married him, what would you do?” He asked something that I dont even think of before.

“I dont think she sees someone else. Beside, my umma is still loving my father until now.” I frowned. “Why are you asking like that?” There is slight hurt in my voice.

“I-I’m sorry, hae. I don’t mean to rude. I’m sorry for asking you something like that.” He begin to panic.

“It’s okay hyukkie, I just never think about that. I dont know how I feel and what to do if I face that kind of thing.” Hyukkie’s expression still doesn’t change. “Cheer up, hyukkie! We are here for our first date! Don’t show me your sad face.” I pinch his nose bridge and his face begin to redden.

“Then where is my strawberry field, hae?!” He crossed his arm. I chuckled then guide him to cross over the bridge without letting go of his hand. He is gasping when finally see the strawberry field. He let go of my hand and run to it. “Hae! Hae! Quick!” he shouted at me and jumping excitedly.

“Hahahha.. Calm down hyukkie. The strawberry won’t dissapear.”

“Hae.. Can I pick it?” His eyes full of hope.

“You have to kiss me first.” I touch my cheek with my index finger.

“There.” I stunned when he really peck my cheek and blinked rapidly. When I saw him, he already pick one of the strawberries. “Mmmm.. It’s so delicious hae! I love it!! Here, you try some.” He put the strawberry on my mouth.

“Ugh, hyukkie.”

“What? You told me to kiss you. I already did that, so I can pick up the strawberry, right??” He tilted his head and began to munch another strawberry. “Can we bring the strawberries, Hae?”

I cough a little “Sure you can, hyukkie. I’ll take the basket so you can pick the strawberries all you want.”

“Okay!” he chirped. I guess he really loves the strawberry so much. He’s humming a song while picking the strawberries, smiling all the way, glances to me and pull me with him. “Don’t just following me around! Help me with this basket!” He gave me the basket which half of it are already full of fresh strawberries.

 

                Two hours was past, my stomach is grumbling, wanting some attention, but Hyukkie still possesed with his strawberry thingy. I could only sighing to myself since I dont want hyukkie to be upset. The smile always crept on his face from the moment we step our feet here. But it’s getting frustrated! I’m not bringing just one basket now, I have one basket on my left hand and two baskets on my right hand, while hyukkie held one basket. I have to stop it before he make me to change all the baskets with some trucks to loaded all the strawberries stock.

 

“Hyukkie..”

“....”

“Hyukkie..”

“....” He’s still not answering me.

“Hyukkie, are you done yet?”

“....” If it’s Kyu, I would be glad to drag him out of here with full force and let him eat all the strawberries by himself until he’s throwing up on his own shirt and I won’t help him. But for God’s sake! It’s Eunhyuk! My soon to be boyfriend! Or are we already being a couple? Hmm.. this is our first date and he admitted it. I frowned at my own thought.

 

“Hae, do you think five basket is enough? But, there are still lot of strawberries that wanting to be touched by me.” That’s it! I pull him out of this strawberry field then proceeded to pay the whole baskets. Luckily I still has a lot of money from my last saving. Hey! Dont think that I’m a cheapskate! I’m still in highschool and live only from my umma’s earning. “Hae, are you mad?”

“Thanks, sir.” The cassier gave me the change.

“Let’s just eat our lunch, hyukkie.” He lowered his head and follow me behind. I took all the strawberries with my hands.

“I can bring all the strawberries by myself, hae. Just give it to me.” His hands are trying to snatch the plastic bag but I tightened my grip.

“Hyukkie, wait for me here. I want to put these strawberries in the car and bring something.”

“Don’t! I don’t want to wait you here. We will going together, hm?” His hands holding my arm and his pleading like his life is depending on me.

“It won’t too long. I’ll be right back, hyukkie.” My voice sounding impatient because I’m in hunger now.

“Are you mad at me? Be-because the strawberries I-i took was too much? Then we can give it back to him! I dont want that! Just please-“

“Wait for me here, Eunhyuk.” I snapped and his eyes widened. I’m going straight to the bridge without looking back because all I wanted is him to wait for me there while I put these strawberries and bring out my surprise to him. After a couple of minutes, I’m back to where I left Hyukkie. I saw him sitting beside the tree while hugging his leg, I was approaching him then I felt slight of pang in my heart. His cheek strained from the tears and he’s sobbing quietly.

 

“Hyukkie?” He look up then lounge himself to me.

“Haeee.. don’t be mad at me, pleaasee.” I put my basket on my left hand and hug him with one arm. I’m shocked, I don't know I can make him cry like this. My heart is clenching right now.

“Hyukkie...” My hand rubbing his back.

“I-I’m s-scare *sobs* that y-you *sobs* will l-leaving me h-here *sobs*. I don’t won’t those strawberries. Just give it back to them *sobs*. I just want y-you.” He’s whispering the last sentences. Did I hear it right?

“I’m sorry, hyukkie. What did you say earlier? Y-you only w-want me?” I pull him from my embrace and he nodded furiously then hugging me again.

“Don’t ever leave me again, hae. I’m scared.” He’s snuggle to my chest.

“Hyukkie, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snapped at you like that, I didn’t mean to leave you and the most important thing is I’m not mad at you. I-i’m just starving here, sometimes my emotion isn’t stable when my stomach’s empty. It’s ridiculous, but... ah! It’s so embarassing...” I groaned.

“If that so.. I still can have my strawberries back??” He tilted his head to me with cheery voice, far from before.

“But you just said that you only want me?” I said with teasing voice. He’s blushing madly while I laughed hard watching his expression. “Let’s eat our lunch, hyukkie.” I pull him to sit beside me and open up my picnic basket. Actually, this whole bunch of food was made by me. I dont know what food did Hyukkie like, so I just prepare him some Kimbab and sandwich with potato salad inside it.

 

“Wow.. Who made this food, hae?”

“Uhm.. It’s me.” I said grinning to him. “I dont know whether you like it or not, but I hope the taste won’t be that awful.”

“Y-you made this just for me?” I nodded while blushing. I cook all the foods for one night, I’m not being exaggarate but it’s true! I was preparing all the ingredients from 9 pm and cook for almost 8 hours because this kimbab I brought are the seventh kimbab I tried to made. This is the most perfect shape of my kimbab, I never let my umma to help me because I just want Hyukkie to taste my own cook. I looked at him nervously, preparing some tissue, so when he throw up I’m ready to save him.

“How was the taste?” He was trying my ‘best’ kimbab since I just watching him munching the whole kimbab in one bite. I bit my lips, prepare for the worst.

“....” And he’s still munching.

“Gosh! Hyukkie! You make me nervous!” He laughed wholeheartedly and feed the kimbab to me.

“This is the best kimbab I ever ate, hae.” I swear, his face telling me the truth and not trying to cheer me up. “So? The taste is really good, right?”

“Is this my kimbab? Because I don’t think I can create this kind of taste.”

“Hhahahha.. You are so funny, hae.. Of course this is yours, unless you pretend about it.” He's eyeing me suspiciously.

“Of course not! I made this just for you! You can ask my umma if you dont believe me. I’m not even sleep properly last night, I skip all my routinity even I kick Kyu from my house so I can focuse on it. I was-“

“I believe you, hae. Thank you very much. You show me a different affection and made me feel loved.” He cut my words by putting his lips on mine, it’s a simple kiss but my heart feel like bursting out right now.

“It just a simple dishes.” Soft voice out of my mouth, I dont know whether he listened or not.

“Then let’s eat all this simple dishes! I dont know how your special dishes will look like, if these foods are your simple dishes. Hmm..his sandwich look nice, we can continue our lunch by finishing it first, then go to the kimbab again!” He clap his hand.

 

And all day long I just can't stop staring at him. He is really cute. I don't think he is older than me, because he's so innocent, I love to teasing him and he's always whine when he feel cornered by me. I chuckled to myself while listening to his blabber about his dad. I think this is the right time to tell him about my feeling.

 

"Erm..hyukkie." You can do it hae! I say to myself.

"Yes, hae?" He blinked his eyes cutely.

"I- uhm.. We-.." I coughed. "Do we-.." He keep staring at me with his innocence eyes. I don't know what to do. I lose my words.

"What is it, hae?" He put one of his hand on my hands.

"I-i.." I stop again. Oh !! I can't tell him! It's too embarassing!! God! "I-i thinkI'minlovewithyoufromtheveryfirstsight." He look puzzled.

"Excuse me? I didn't catch your word,hae."

I took a deep breath than let out a loud sigh. "I think I'm in love with you from the very first sight."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally *sigh* I'm so sorry if this chap is boring :( and having bad grammar.

Tell me what you think, okay?:)

Thank you for the new subscriber and my loyal reader for not unsubscribe this story hehhe *hugs*

Please leave comment :)

Don't be silence reader,please?*jouting bottom lip*