Something Wrong -3-

Something Wrong

1 year ago.... .

 

Flashback .

 

Nobody POV .

Rain were pouring every day in this town, everyone has an umbrella on their hand to cover up themself. Don't know exactly when will this rain season ended. Most of people are hate rain, it make their clothes and shoes wet, ruin their makeup, and it would cause cold. .

But for some people, rain is a gift, a gift from God to refresh the nature from all the pollution. Some of them even love to dance in the rain or maybe making love.

 

 

 

"Yesung hyung! Where is my strawberry milk??" Ask the blonde. .

"You can find it there, just search." The elder lazily answer without looking at him. .

He open the fridge, his eyes looking all over it to seek something that belong to him only, his favourite drink, strawberry milk. "No, it's not here! Aish! I told you to check it everyday, hyung!" He close it then stomp his feet. "I want to drink it now!" He raised his voice followed with pout on his lips. .

"Hmm..so we run out of strawberry milk? Don't worry, I'll buying it later hyukkie." He is still watching the monitor on his laptop, scroll up and down the mouse.

 

Yes, the blonde guy is Lee Hyuk Jae, but his friends were calling him Eunhyuk. He is staying with his father and his father's trusted people, Kim Yesung in this house. His mother already passed away when he was child, he raised by the two of them only, full with love, never lack of it by any chance.

 

His father is the owner of the Lee Industries, a big company in Seoul that produced a lot of branded clothes in Korea also around the world. Even though his father is busy as busy as hell, he never lose his time to pampering his only child.

 

Originally, when his father is not in their house, Yesung will spoil Eunhyuk much, but this time, the elder has something more interesting to handled.

 

"Ugh! I say I want to drink it now,hyung!" But the latter never answer him. "Fine! I'll go buy it alone!" The blonde leave without telling, and he just wore a t-shirt and jeans, he didn't brought a jacket or something like that to warm his body, even the umbrella.

 

The rain is still pouring, every single drop of it down to the blonde's face. His hair wet. But he doesn't care, he want his strawberry milk right now. Beside, he really loves rain, he would spent his time outside the house just enjoying the wetness due to the rain. If it not because of his father or Yesung that yelled to him for come inside the house, he probably staying outside until the rain stops.

 

 

"Ahjussi, how much is this?" Hyuk put three cartons of strawberry milk in the cashier registered. Three cartons seems enough, he think.

After he paid, he left the minimarket. The rain aren't stop but it's getting hard. He don't care, he just walk, still enjoying the rain with his smiling face and bring the milks with him.

 

Suddenly he felt the rain stop, but everything around him are still covered with rain, except him. He look up and saw an umbrella covered him. When he returned his head down, a face showed in front of him. He's shock to see the face.

 

He is so handsome with brown hair, that boy smile gave him warmth, his eyes shows a tenderness, and hyuk is staring at that brown orbs. His move his eyes down, he has thin lips, the flawless of his skin, makes hyuk want to carress it.

 

"You don't bring your umbrella at this season?? You'll get sick! Here, take this." The boy said, startled hyuk. That boy shove the umbrella then make Hyuk's hand grab the handled of it. Hyuk is still in shock.

"Yah! Palli! Why did you gave him your umbrella?!" Hyuk turned his head back to see that boy running towards the voice. The brown hair boy look at hyuk, it seems like he knows what's in the blonde's head.

"It's okay! You can take that, I'm fine. I can share with my friend here!" He scream a little and gave his smile to Hyuk. Hyuk don't know what to say, he just froze there, watch the boy waved his hand towards hyuk before leave with his friend.

"If you want to help him, why don't you gave him your boxer too?? He is soaked all over his body." The tall guy said to the boy.

"Be nice will you!" Hyuk chuckled and saw him smacked the tall guy's head. Hyuk was still can hear their voice.

 

 

While hyuk is still out of his house, the elder was panicking. He is calling Hyuk's cellphone, but the latter didn't answer him. He begin to worried.

"Aish! I should just go buy him that milk! Now, he is gone! He definitely bought it by himself! It's raining so hard right now." Yesung ruffled his hair.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Finally Hyuk coming. He is running from the front door to search the elder, he look panic. Yesung who in the panicked mode also, move from the place he stood to found that voice of his dongsaeng. He took the gun, scared that something would probably happen to hyuk.

"Hyukkie! What?? What happen?? I'm here!!" Yesung run to him.

"Yah hyung! What with that gun??" Hyuk stop and ask with wide eye.

"Are you okay?? Nothing is happen right?? Oh my god! You are soaked!!" Yesung stopped in front of him, held Hyuk's shoulder. Then he starting to find any injure at Hyuk's body.

"I'm fine hyung. Drop that weapon first. It scared the hell out of me." Yesung didn't realize that his other hand was still held the gun.

"Oh I'm sorry." Yesung save it. "Then why are you screaming?? Look at you, you are soaked because you want to buy that milk and didn't even tell me you are going to buy it alone!" Suddenly yesung is angry to him, he is so worried about what if something bad happen to hyuk. He is so innocent, he trust people easily, that's why Yesung never left his sight of him. Except if hyuk are with his bestfriends. "You dont know any idea how much I'm scared! I almost calling your father!" .

Eunhyuk look down. "I'm so-sorry h-hy-hyung." He never seeing the elder look this mad. "I just want to drink it." He still can't look the other eyes.

"I know you want that milk too much, but you have to tell me where you are going, Hyukkie. What if something bad happen?" Yesung palmed Hyuk's face and make hyuk stared at him. "I'm also apologize to you. I'm just afraid, and it's my fault to ignore you like before. So tell me, what happen just now?"

 

Hyuk's face change, he's starting to blush. He tell him to sit at the living room, and he started to talk. Before Yesung can say anything, Hyuk proceeding the story. He tell him how handsome that boy are, how kind, and how his smile make him melt.

"So, you in love with him?" Yesung .

"I...I..don't know hyung!" He blushed madly.

"You ask for his number?" He nudged the latter arm.

"I didn't even ask his name." Hyuk look down.

"This stupid boy! How come you are not asking his name? You are so rude." Yesung shake his head.

"I will find him! Just see!" Hyuk sat up and going to the kitchen. He took his milk, pour it to the glass, and finish it fast.

"Sure, you will." Yesung is mocking him but receive a glare from hyuk.

 

 

 

"Hyuk ah! Eat the food, don't play with it." Junsu said. Junsu is one of his bestfriends, their close since elementary school until now.

"I'm still couldn't find him, su." Hyuk finally spoke as he still play with his spaghetti.

"That boy whom gave you his umbrella?" He crossed his arm in front of his chest. Hyuk just nod.

When Hyuk wants to speak, suddenly the door of that cafe are open and revealing the face which he longing to see.

 

"Donghae yah! Here!" Hyuk turned his head towards the voice, that tall guy! He wave at him. He watch that boy, whose name is Donghae, from what he heard.

"Su! I found him!! I know his name! Urrm..I think. But it's him!" Hyuk is squealing, then stop to think, and continue to chirped.

"What? Where?"

"His position is at 1 o'clock. He sit faced his friend, his friend look like a foreigner, and tall. Donghae is backfacing us." Hyuk explained the detail to Junsu. Junsu is looking for that boy, he found him.

"Just for a second." He sat up, slowly walk to Donghae. Hyuk panic 'what is he doing there??' Are what in his mind. But Junsu going inside the bathroom. Hyuk sighed in relieve. Not for so long, Junsu came out from the bathroom, his eyes fixed to Donghae. He stare at him, what kind of boy that makes his bestfriend fall in love.

Junsu sat in front of hyuk. "I thought you will go to him." As hyuk gulp his strawberry milk. .

"Am I that stupid, Hyuk? I just want to see his face, but I pretend to go to the bathroom so I can easily saw that face without being suspicious." He explain. "And yes. He is handsome. No wonder you are fall for him." Junsu lay back his body.

"I told you." Hyuk humming happily. "I can't wait to tell this to Yesung hyung."

"So, what is your next step?"

"I will ask Yesung hyung, to search all about him, and find a way to meet him." .

End of Flashback.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

 

"My name is Eunhyuk." I said to him, and leaving him there. Oh my God! Why did I answer him?? I shouldn't gave him my name. 'It's okay Hyuk, he just want to be your friend. No one is gonna hurt. It's good if you started to be friend with him, before everything will happen. He'll new one day.' I calm myself. Ah! It's my nickname after all. He doesn't know, what my real name is. . . .

-------------------------------------

 

 

Here is the answer~ yap! he is not a ghost hehhe and for other question, the story will revealed soon ^^

I'm sorry it took so long. But,here is the update \(´▽`)/ Please enjoy this chap ^^

Thank you to the subscriber, the upvoter and the reader Also to those who commenting (´⌣`ʃƪ)

I LOVE YOU ALL~

Comment please ^~^