Something Wrong -9-

Something Wrong

Donghae POV

I don' t know what should I do and what should I say. My mind are still blur for what happen just now between me, hyuk, and that guy. I'm on his car, that guy car, his name is Siwon, who claim my hyukkie as HIS. I want to jump from this car, but hyukkie hold my hand tightly and stare at me while squeezing it. But what I hate the most is.. that Choi Siwon, held MY hyukkie hand. His other hand!! I continue to stare outside the window not minding hyukkie stare. I'm so upset!

 

"Baby, your father wants us to have dinner with him somewhere. But, I think it's a..house?" I heard that guy talk oh so sweet towards hyukkie. "We go straight there. But, where should I drop your friend?"

 

"He's coming with us." I sat up straight and look at him disbelieve. That Siwon guy, frowned.

 

"Baby, it's a FAMILY dinner."


"So?" But hyukkie never leave his stare frontways.

 

We keep quite after hyukkie cold voice. No one dare to have any single conversation. When about fifteen minutes of torture in the highway, finally we reach there.

 

"Excuse me. But, how do you know my house?" I ask that guy with frown.

 

"Oh my god." I heard hyukkie whisper.

 

"Hyukkie?"

 

"Mmm.. I- i.." He is stuttering.

 

"Lets go, baby." The driver opened Siwon's door and his taking hyuk's hand until his had to let go of our hand. I chase them outside, but he's taking hyuk away from me, like i don't even exist!

 

"Hey! Let go of him!" I pull his hand away from him.


"I'm sorry. But, i have the right to do so." We confront each other while hyuk standing behind me.

 

"Well..he WAS with me from this morning and he IS with me until I drop him home!"

 

"And I ask you again kid, who the hell are you?!"

 

"Hae?" I looked up and see my mom in front of our house. I didn't had any chance to make a sound, when someone appeared behind her.


"Siwon?" What the hell is going on here??!?!!

 

 

Now we are all sit at my living room. I'm staring all the people here. My mom look down, her hand held by the guy I saw just now. Siwon circle his hand around hyuk's waist, MY hyukkie's waist! Hyukkie bite his lip while staring at me with his watery eyes. I can't take this anymore. It's too silent!

 

"Mind to eplain, what is going on here? And what the hell are this people doing here on our house umma?" I never been this anxious.

 

"Hae, don't be rude in front of our guest!"

 

"Why should I be nice to them?" I raise my voice a little.

 

"Because-"


"Because we will soon to be a family." That guy said with calm face.

 

"What? What do you mean by saying that?" I frowned.

 

"Hae, baby. I'm sorry. I- i don't know how to explain to you. This man here, already propose me. We'll getting married this year." She close the distance between us then clasped her palm on my cheek.

 

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I whispered. "Don't you believe me, umma?"

 

It's not that I don't want her to be happy. I just want her to be open with me. I'm her son, but I know nothing!

 

"And why hyukkie has to be here?" I looked at him.


"Hae, I can explain it to you. We can talk, hmm?" 

 

"You know all about this??"

 

"Hae, listen.. we'll talk about this matter. Just calm down, okay?" He is now sit beside me while put his palm above my hand.

 

"Just tell me. Who are you, hyukkie?" I feel hurt, my eyes stung.

 

"I'm-.."


"He's my son. He's name is Lee Hyukjae. He will be your brother."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry for taking too long to update this story. It's not that i forgot about this, I was just caught up with my own life and I'm too lazy to write. Sorryyy *bow*

 

This update just to show you that i still want to continue it,even for a little update.

 

I will continue this story from now on and will be updating my other story too. If..you still want to read it hehhe

 

Thank you so much for the upvoters and subscribers!!for believe in my crap story *head down*

 

Please comment! So I know how to fix my fault ^^