Something Wrong -4-

Something Wrong

Eunhyuk POV

 

"So, you are still seeing him?" Yesung eyed me from behind his glasses.

"Yes. We finally talk to each other." I drop myself to the couch across from his desk.

"Are you regretting it?" He approached me and sit beside me.

"I don't know hyung." I palmed my face. "I just can't ressist him, I can't be with him, and you know that! What can I do hyung?" I hugged him from the side.

"You know your father, he'll do whatever you want to make you happy. Just enjoy your life." he pull me from the hug.

"I can't, I don't want to ruin his happiness. I'm a selfish if I do that."

"I know you will answer that." He carressed my hair, staring at me like a mother eyed her son. "You are grown up now, you can make a decision. I won't prevent you from anything, it's time for you to control your own life. I'll be there if you need me. So, about this Donghae things, I trust you."

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Donghae POV

 

"His name is Eunhyuk." I mumbled still smiling. Finally I know his name, it's a good move. Why am so I happy? I just know his name. I don't feel like going to school today, I wanna meet him but I have to wait until 4 pm.

"Are you okay, hae?" A hand waving in front of my eyes.

"Kyu!! I want to tell you something!!" I grab his hand and drag him to class.

"Woaah, calm down will you. What's up??" I push him to his chair, and I sat across him.

"He is talking to me!! He's talking to me!" I'm squealing. "He palmed my face with his soft hand. He told me his name, he is smiling at me, he laugh, he want to be my friend and..and..he already knows my name..." I'm so happy I can finally interact with him, then I stunned, how did he know my name?

"What? What do you mean he already knows your name?" Kyu shakes my shoulder.

"He call me 'Donghae'. Kyu, do you think he know me before?" My face turn out puzzled. But before Kyu answer, my teacher came.

I'm curious why did he know my name? Is he my neighbour that I know? But I never see him even once. I try to remembering it, but I don't find any clue of him. Is he one of a boy that Kyuhyunie set for blind date with me? It can't be, but I will ask him later.

I'm trying to focus, but I can't. I'm still thinking about him. Not only about how did he know my name but I want to know all about him. I have to meet him today!

 

KRIIIINGG

"Kyu, quick!" I pull his vest.

"Yah! Yah! No need to pull me!" He's being drag by me all the way to cafetaria. "Hae! I can walk by myself!" I won't let him go.

"Kyu, is he one of the boy whom you want to set a blind date with me?" I ask him sternly after we sit across each other on cafetaria bench.

"What? That guy you meet in the park?" I nodded. "Why do you think like that? I don't even start to pick someone for you." If he's not someone I know or Kyu know, then I have to ask him straight away.

"Ugh! I don't have a clue, why did he knows my name!" My hair is in a mess right now, because I ruffled it hard.

"Are you frustrated about something like that? The unimportant things??" He flicked my forehead.

"Auch!" I flinched.

"The more important things are...is he even real?? I ask you so many times, but I don't have a proof from you." I try to talk but Kyu stopped me. "So, I have to meet him before I can give you a permission to date him." He cross his arms and layback on the chair with a smirk face.

"Kyu, he is not a ghost. I'm not hallucinating and he's real." Kyu blinked. "He is so beautiful, his plump lips are really tempting, I wanna carressed his cheeks, his jawline...I wanna kissed him." I'm drowning in my fantasy.

"ert!"

"I don't care, I have a y mind just for him. Do you think I have to bring him a flower today? Or teddy bear? Something sweet?"

"Whatever, I want to eat, I'm hungry, are you hungry or not?"

"I'm hungry of him." I'm staring at the empty space outside the window.

.

 

AT THE PARK

 

"It's almost 5pm and he didn't show his face." Kyu looks annoyed. "I wanna go home. And you better going home too! You got it?"

"But he always here. Where is he?" I want to meet him.

"Maybe he is lost in his world. Let's go, hae." He pull my arm.

"Are you still not believe in me?? You still think that I'm hallucinating?? NO! I'M NOT KYU! And he is NOT LOST in his world! He is in our world!! He is a human!" I let go of his hands.

"Okay okay.. I'm sorry for not trusting you now. Don't get mad, okay? Tomorrow I will sleep at your house, so I'll wait for him until he came, are you happy?" I don't answer him. "Let's go hae."

"I don't want to go. I'm stay here. You go." I sit on the bench.

"Fine. I'm going home now, don't be mad at me, hm?" I nodded. "Bye, Hae. See you tomorrow." He ruffled my hair.

"Hm." I'm still angry at him. How can he's not trusting me? Am I that ridiculous for liking someone? If Hyuk doesn't come out, maybe he has a reason.

While I'm still in deep thought, suddenly I felt someone behind me. I feel scared, but my nose catching a scent, a familiar scent. I turn around my head slowly.

"Aaaahh!!" I stand up abruptly. "You scared me!! Why are you standing there?? It's dark you know!"

"I...I'm sor-ry. I..I do-oo-nt mean to scared yo-u." He step back.

"Oh..no no. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I don't mean it." I came near to him. "I'm waiting for you here. How long you've been there?"

"Not so long. Why?"

"I just want to see you."

"..."

"..." Damn. He still quite and I can't talk to him. I want to ask him out, but is it too fast? Ah! I don't care! "Erm, Hyuk..." He flinched when I call him that. I held my smile. "I'm hungry, do you mind if I ask you out, right now?"

"Now?"

"Yes, now. You don't want to?" I act sad.

"It's not like that. I just..." He looked up on me. He bite his lips "I'm not wearing an appropriate clothes." I lift my eyebrows.

"I don't care. You are beautiful, in every single way." He is blushing. "So, what do you think?" he bite his lips hard. "Come on, we are not going to a fancy restaurant, just a ramyeon stall. But if you don't like the place, it's fine." I looked away.

"No, I don't care about the place." My hands are held by him, I quickly turn to look at him. "Okay. We are going. I'm hungry too." He smiled at me. I'm going to die! Definitely die! My heart is thumped crazily. He is smiling at me again!!! I have to calm myself.

"It's good then. We should get going now. Shall we?"

 

 

We walk side by side, I'm so nervous, I don't know what should I say to him. I don't have an experience on how-to-speak-when-you-still-courting-with-someone because it's my first time to fall in love with someone, I fall in love once actually. With nemo, yeah, he is my first crush.

I felt his hand along side with my hand, I want to held it and interwined our finger. But I have to hold it, he would scared if I rushed.

Finally we reach the place, it's my favourite place with Kyu. We sat down side-by-side, is not a comfortable place to date, but it's not a date, not yet. I want my first date with him feel so special in a special way and special place because he is so special to me. Too many special word, huh? Because my life soon will be special with him.

We order our food, while we wait, I have to start the conversation immediately before he get bored.

"Can I call you Hyuk?" Slowly he turn his head towards me and face-to-face with me. He nodded. "You can call me Hae, too." I smiled and he blushed. Is he feeling hot? "So, umm..what food do you actually like, Hyuk?" It's my first move, did I do the right thing?

"Mmm, I like any kind of food, but I don't really like a raw food like sushi and I LOVE strawberry." His face turn happy.

"You like strawberry that much?" He nodded happily. "Well, I have a nice place full with strawberries."

"Really??"

"You want me to take you there?"

"I loved too!!" I chuckled. "What would you do if you get bored, Hae?" He ask me.

"Hmmm, I reaaally love soccer so when I get bored I'll be going to the soccer field and play it all day. If I'm too tired, I'll go watch movies with Kyu."

"Oooh..I see." His face turn out sad. I don't get it.

"Ah! About the place. I never brought someone there, even Kyu. I hope you like it." I scratch my head, feeling shy. "What about doing a picnic there?" He nodded furiously.

But the ramyeon is done and the ahjussi put it in front of us, we start to eat and I heard a humming. I look at my side, and he is humming right now. Is he that happy about the strawberry things? Well I'm extraordinary happy now. I'm smiling to myself.

"I guess you really are that happy. If I ask you there, it count as a date." He chocked. "Oh my, Hyuk! I'm sorry! Did I say a wrong thing?? I'm so sorry!" I quickly pat his back, caressed it up and down, and gave him a water. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry, Hyuk."

"It's okay, it's hot, so I feel like my tongue is burning and I accidentally chocked." He drank the water carefully. "Why did you say earlier?" He ask me with teary eyes.

"I want to ask you for a date. If you don't mine! Really. I'm not pushing you. If you don't like it, or you have a feeling that I'm too fast, it's okay. We can considered it as friend trip, yes, nobody will count it as a date. But, if you're not comfortable with it, I can handle it, you can bring along your friend, beside I promise you to take you to that place." I ask him for a date but I'm scared that he will reject me, so I think I'm blabbering and talk to much.

Gosh! I palmed my face in embarassment. I heard him chuckled. I lift my face and see him smiling with his gummy smile. It's the first time I see him smiling like that, it so beautiful.

"You look so funny when you're nervous, Hae." He still chuckling. "And cute." He giggled.

"Am I?" I blushed. He nodded.

"Okay." I stunned. Is he said, okay? My heart beat faster again.

"A da-te...or a friend tr-ip?" I ask groggily.

"A date, Hae." He smiled and peck me on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Wait for their date neeh ^^

Thank you again for all of my readers, my subscribers, and the upvoters..

Thank you for the comments too *wink*

I really appreciate it ^~^

Don't forget to comment yaaa kkkk