Something Wrong -6-

Something Wrong

Donghae's POV

 

"Umma! Look! I've brought someone here!" I'm going home with kyu and minnie hyung.

 

On the way here, me and minnie hyung doesn't stop talking about our past. Kyu just keep quite and pouting because he always cornered by us. It just the way kyu are, he was a rebel kid, he loves to search for attention but he always keep his cool side and doesn't seems like to care about anyone. All he cares are my safety from the bullies. That's why I rely myself to him, other than minnie hyung. Kyu is not someone who get comfortable easily, so we always get together. We are gay, but we never fallin' love with someone and we never fallin' love with each other. At least, for now.

"Lee Dong Hae, why are you coming home this late??" I brought minnie hyung with me to the kitchen where my umma standing with her arms cross ready to scolding me. "Even if you brought kyu here, it won't change, I'm still upset and you..."

"Umma, you still know him?" I pull minnie hyung. My umma frowned.

"Minnie?" My umma said between her frown. Minnie hyung hugging my umma.

"Aunty, I miss you so much. I'm sorry about everything. I don't mean to runaway from both of you." He keep hugging her and sobs.

"You really are our minnie??" Umma said while pull out from their hug, wiped his tears and stare at him. "Oh my God! How have you been?? How about your appa? Your umma? You are not change! Still my cute nephew." Umma hug him again. Me and kyu just stare at them.

"I'll tell you, why we never contact both of you here, in Seoul." Minnie hyung said.

"Umma, we are hungry! You can continue the reunion later after we eat." I said, feeling annoyed and a little jealous. I drop my self to the dining chair.

"Don't be jealous over your umma and your cousin, hae." Kyu ruffled my hair then sit beside me.

"Look at your beloved cousin, he is jealous over us." Umma said. Minnie hyung chuckled. I'm pouting. "I'll prepare the dish, want to help me, minnie?" Minnie hyung nodded happily then help umma.

We had our dinner, it's the first time for me to have dinner with someone else beside kyu and my umma. It feels warm, I'm happy that I still can have the chance to be around the people I loved. Now that I found minnie hyung, my lost cousin whom I thought will never ever meet each other again forever.

Minnie hyung told us how he lived, how their families goes through these years, how he make a decision after high school graduation and go straight to Seoul. He have his own apartment here, he live alone, but he promised us that he will sleep over often here. My umma never stop talking about our deed when we were kids. We laughed at each other because our absurd things.

I'm barely talked about my childhood with umma and kyu, but since minnie hyung are here, I don't hesitate. It is all because of hyuk, so I can meet him today. If only I'm not meeting hyuk at the park, I wouldn't even now how to fall in love and never ever found minnie hyung again. Are hyuk and I are meant to each other? I smiled to myself. My mission now are to get hyuk's heart, since it's just a piece of cake because I think hyuk is already falling in love with me, I chuckled.

 

"Are you getting nuts, hae?" Kyu poke my cheek.

"I'm crazy in love of course." I'm humming with smile crept on my self.

"Falling in love is scary though." Kyu laid beside me on the couch in the living room.

"No it is not." He giggled. "Stop playing with someone's heart kyu, I know your heart is just for him." I look at minnie hyung who's in the kitchen sink, helping my umma. "These times, you always break the heart of other girls or guys around you. He is coming back now, kyu." I smiled to him.

"Think your own business, hae." He the tv.

"Omo! Is my bestfriend sulking again?" I pinched his cheeks. He pray my hands. I frowned. "Am I too intervene on your own love life, kyu?"

"Just let me do my own business, hae." Kyu stared at me, and his face softened again.

I hug him. "I won't, if you are not allowed me to." He hug me back.

"Well well... Since I'm the one that leave hae for these long times, I guess your relationship much more tightened now." Minnie hyung joined us.

"I'm going to sleep first, boys. Take your time to talk for this reunion, but don't sleep to late, okay?" My umma said and peck our forehead.

"We are much more close, right hae?" Kyu hugged me tight.

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

After I finished cleaning the kitchen, I look through my shoulder that hae were more comfortable with kyu. They teasing each other, and hugging. I don't why, but I have an odd feeling, I. felt slight of jealous. Silently, I move to the living room and approach them.

"Well well... Since I'm the one that leave hae for these long times, I guess your relationship much more tightened now." I can't help but commenting on their behaviour.

"I'm going to sleep first, boys. Take your time to talk for this reunion, but don't sleep to late, okay?" My aunt said and peck each of our forehead.

"We are much more close, right hae?" Kyu hugged hae more tight before glared to me. What have I've done to him and make him cold towards me.

 

"Yah! I can't breathe, kyu." Hae were trying to release kyu hug. Finally kyu let go of his hug.

"Minnie hyung, tell me, how can you know hyuk? And how did you two met?" Hae move closer to me while I'm still stared at kyu whose pretend to pay his attention to the television show now.

"I know him for about 5 years. It's funny though, how I met him, know him and become close until now." I imagining it again.

 

 

-Flashback-

"Appa! Hyung! Huwaaaa... Where are you??" I heard someone is crying. With korean language? I look over the crowded place. I'm in disneyland, Tokyo now. I'm here with my friends for holiday, but because I feel annoyed with that voice and nobody were trying to calm him down, I tend to search the source of his voice. Then I saw a boy with blonde hair, he squate down and hugging himself in the corner.

"Appaaa *sobs* I'm scared *sobs* I thought you never leave me like mom *sobs* hyyuuunngg~ help meee~" he cry even harder, I pittied him. I get closer to him and make my body equal to him.

 

"Sshhh~ calm down. I'm here to help you, are you being separated from your family?" He's shocked and back away. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." I smiled to him. He's still trembling. "What can I do to make you believe in me?" I pout.

"You are not a kidnapper, aren't you?" He keep his voice steady but I know he's scared of me.

"Hmm..what make you think that I'm a kidnapper? Do I look like a bad person?" I pout deaper and give my best puppy eyes to him.

"You are too cute." He bite his trembling lips. I laughed.

"Then, do you believe me that I'm a good person?" I reach my hand to him. He hesitate a bit. "My name is Lee sung Min and I'm korean. I won't do anything bad to you."

"You want to help me find my appa and my hyung?" He said. I nodded furiously. "Everybody is calling me Eunhyuk, you can call me by that name and I'm Korean too." He showed his gummy smile.

"What age are you now, eunhyuk?"

"I'm 14 years old, and you?" He tilt his head cutely.

"I'm 15 years old. Since I'm older than you, I'm your hyung now." He blushed and nodded shyly.

"I don't have any brother though." He scratch his head awkwardly.

I stand up then pull him up. "You can be my brother from now on. Shall we search for your appa and your hyung now?" He nodded and grinning. "Let's go!" I held his arm, it reminds me of hae. I miss him so much, but I'm scared he will hate me and ignore me and it will makes me more hurt.

 

I used to held his arm whenever we are going, because Hae is a clumsy boy, a shy boy and get bully often. I was on elementary school while Hae still on the kindergarten. I would offend him anytime and anywhere. I never left him, because our school was in the same place. I remember, there is a boy name Kyu Hyun, he always follow Hae and get near him. I'm glad that Hae finally have a friend beside him, so I won't worried. That boy always protective towards hae, even from me.

Day passed by, we become close to each other, even Kyu Hyun. I like him, it's a feeling above friend-to-friend. Then some things comes up, Hae's father collapse because of my toys that lay around his house, he fell off, tripped. Our relationship become worse, I feel guilty and here I am now.

 

"Can I call you sungmin hyung?" I forgot about hyuk. I'm too deep in my thoughts about Hae and his friend, Kyu.

"Sure. Can I call you Hyukkie?" He smile. "How about we play in-between our search?"

"You want to play with me, hyung?" He show his gummy smile. I patted his head.

We continue our journey in Disneyland. I ask him to play the roller coaster, at first, he refused me, but when I told him that I will protect him, he agreed and clutched my right arm while the other hand hold on his own protector vest. He begin to trust me, he keep asking me to play around and ate. We play happily and we ate cotton candy. I think I've found a baby brother again.

"Hyukkie!!" I heard someone's voice behind me. Hyuk turned around his body.

"Yesung hyung!" He release my grip then run to that guy. Hyuk is crying and hugged the guy tight, he patted hyuk while stare at me.

"Are you hurt??" He look for some injuries all over hyuk's body. "We've been searching for you all day! I told you to held my hand tight, right?!! What if you being kidnapped, huh??" He mad at hyuk. Hyuk were crying outloud again. There is paused at the moment. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I shouldn't yelled at you. Hyung loves you hyukkie, I'm scared of losing you." He hugged hyuk again.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" An older man, about his fourty, come close to me. I look at him then hyuk then back to him again. His stare are very intimidating, I'm so nervous.

"I'm..I'm.." I stuttered.

"He is my friend, appa!" Suddenly hyuk pulled me. "He is my rescuer! He save me! He play with me all day long! He is not a bad person, appa!" He scold that man. I think hyuk thinks that this man will scolded me, that's why he is trying to protect me. How cute.

"Hahhhaha.. I'm sorry, my son. I don't mean to scared him." He ruffled the pouting hyuk. "So, what is your name, boy?" He smiled to me.

"My name is Lee Sung Min." I bow.

"I'm sorry if my son troubling you, we've been searching for this place to find him, but we failed. Luckily, yesung found him here." He said. "It's getting late now, we will drive you home, if that's okay?" He asked me.

I shake my head. "No! He's not troubling me. I like him, I don't have a brother instead." He gave me a warmth gaze. "And yes, I would love to." He told the guy, which I now know his name is Yesung, to follow us, while hyuk never let go of his grip to me. We walk to the parking lot together.

"Thank you for protecting my son and played with him, look like he is really happy with you." I chuckled, seeing hyukkie's hand held my arm tightly and hummed happily.

"It's not a problem, sir."

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

"After that, we always contact each other, until he finally go in the same college with me now."

"You found him at the Disneyland?? And he was lost??" Hae staring at me disbelieved. I can only smile at him. "You are so lucky." Hae pout.

"Why would he be so lucky??" Kyu chimed, I thought that he didn't listen to my story.

"It's because minnie hyung found hyukkie first in Disneyland, he play with him all day long!" I laughed.

"You are so childish, hae!" Kyu shake his head.

"How come he falling in love with you at the first sight!" I laughed again. But, I feel silence. I close my big mouth with my palm.

"Hyung, what do you mean hyukkie is falling in love with me? What first sight?" Hae's face lit up and bombardered me with questions. I blame my own mouth. "Hyung! Tell me!" I saw kyu. He mouthed me 'pabo'.

"Promised me you never talk to hyukkie about this!" Hae nodded furiously. "He always talk to me about you, I never knew that 'Donghae', was you. He praised you, he really wants to be with you."

"Really?? Then??"

"That kid is surely fall in love with you, be he never admit it. He amazed by you. From the first time you meet, when you handed him your umbrella."

"Huh? What umbrella?" Hae frowned.

"Eh? You seeing each other in the middle of the rain, right?" I asked him confused.

"No. I met him in the park." His frowned deeper.

"Could it be him?" Kyu snapped us. "Do you remember, about one year ago, when we were going to my house? It was a rainy day, you saw someone without using anything to cover him up from the hard rain. You gave your umbrella to him, because he was drenched." Kyu explain. Hae just wandering, he is trying to remember the scene.

"Hyuk, told me the exact story. Then you share the umbrella with the tall guy, which I can take a note that is kyu and you left hyuk in the rain." I added. There are some silence.

"Oh! That guy! He's not talking, he just stare at me like in awe! I saw him brought some things in the plastic bag!" Hae remembered.

"Now you remember." Kyu said lazily and took the remote control to change the channel. "You said to me with your annoying behaviour that you found your angel in the park, but it turned that your angel was found you first." Kyu said, never left his stare from the show on tv.

"He saw me first! He falling in love with me first! That's why he knows my name first!" He squeal.

"Excuse me, mr. Smarthead! You never told him your name to him, you just gave your umbrella and left him without giving him your identity." Kyu smacked hae's head. I'm laughing again seeing their attitude towards each other.

"Am I? So why did he knows my name?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Tommorow I will ask him. I wanna go to sleep now, so I can meet him in my dream then time will flew. I will see him soon at the park tomorrow noon. Goodnight~" he stand up from the sofa with cheerful movement and pecked us on the lips. Kyu throw him a pillow, but Hae seems not to care, and run to the stairs with happy step.

"So, we are alone now." I said to Kyu.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I wake up with a happy feeling this morning. Because a lot of happy things appeared suddenly in my life. First, I found my angel, my first love, a few days ago. Second, my cousin is back. Third, I know now that hyukkie love me before I knew him. Fourth, today is friday, which means tomorrow is my date with hyukkie. Is not a happy things for you? Well, I don't care, it is a happy things for me.

I hummed, I smiled and I can't stand to not yelling and telling all people that I will confessed my feeling to my first love soon. But I'm not. I'm not yelling to random people. I'm yelling at Kyu. It's kinda iritating him, but, I don't care. He is not an expressive guy, so he won't scream minnie hyung name in front of me like I scream hyukie name.

 

"Really hae, I'm upset now. Don't think that I will give you my permission to date him!" Kyu mad at me.

"Aaahh~ kyuuu~ why?? I promise I will be a good boy to you." I gave him my super puppy eyes power.

"It won't use now." He close his car door. I run to the passenger sit.

"Please kyu~ give me a chance. I won't dissapoint you." I'm whining. "I want to date with him, kyu~" I can't stand it, my eyes are getting teary.

"Aish! Fine! I let you go now! Don't cry!" I know he has a softheart.

"Thank you, my bestfriend!" I kisses him all over his face. He push me.

"Yah! Don't do that!" He started the engine. Is he blushing?

"So..you give me a permission to date him?" He hummed. "And you give me a permission to used your car?"

"WHAT??!!??"

 

At the park.

Before I'm going to the park, I bought a strawberry milk for him and I'm not forgetting to bring my umbrella. I want to .

I saw him from a far, he sat on the usual bench. His scent, it's not change, I like it. He played with his finger, I slowly approach him with my umbrella. I covered him up with it. I saw him frowned.

"Do you remember this scene?" He looked at me right in the eyes, because now my face aligned with his face. He's still frowned, then soon it dissapear and his face blushing madly.

"Y-you re-remem-ber m-me?" He stuttered.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

This update is really a crap! T.T I'm sorry..just give me another chance to make a good update .

I promise you, after this chap, I'll wrote more about eunhae.. How the relationship and each days their share .

Comment pleaassee~

Thanks ALL ^^