Something Wrong -5-

Something Wrong

Eunhyuk POV .

I throw my self to bed, lay back and grinned happily. Because finally, hae is asking me to a date!! I never felt this happy since my father brought me and Yesung hyung to the disneyland. Well, I know it's a different kind of happiness.

Hmmm.. Hae will bring me to the place where I can find a lot of strawberries there. I can't imagine how happy I am later, I'll be surrounded by the strawberries and hae is standing right next to me. I can't handle it!! It sounds perfect.

 

"Hyukkie?" Yesung hyung knocked on my door and peeked it from the outside.

"Yes, hyung?" I'm tilt my head still grinning.

"Whats with that face? seems like someone is extremely happy. Mind to tell me?" He jumped beside me.

"He asking me for a date hyung! A date!!" I woke up and started to jumping around my bed.

"Who?? Donghae?? When??" He widened his eyes.

"Yes, it's Lee Donghae. He ask me out this saturday, we will meet each other at the park. Just the two of us." I chirped and grab Yesung's hyung hands before jumping again.

"Wow, that's great! I never have a thought that he would ask you for a date this fast." His face turned out happy.

"I know, I know right? He ask me if he was being too fast. But I don't care, I want to meet him everyday hyung, I felt happy, everytime I saw him I felt something on my stomach, like having much butterfly inside, it's weird feeling, but I like it." I sat in front of him not letting go of his hands. "And everytime I saw him smiling at me with those warm gaze, my cheeks burnt, my breath are heavy. Is it kind of disease, hyung?" I stare at him with worried look.

"Hahahaa... No it is not hyukkie. You are falling in love with him." He let go one of my hand and laugh wholeheartedly. "Deeply in love, maybe?"

"I don't know, I'm afraid it just some kind of possesion, or crush." I sigh. "It's too fast to say the word LOVE."

"You will find the answer soon, just go with the flow, don't think too much. Love is a feeling, logical is important but it is harsh if you let your brain control your feeling." He caresses my hair. "My baby boy will soon have a first date with someone he love and get his first kiss too." I blushed.

"I kiss him already." I'm bending my head down.

"What??" He raised his voice a little bit.

"I-i...I peck him! Not that kiss on the lips! No! No hyung! Just a peck on the cheek." I blushed madly.

"Our hyukkie is a man now. You have a guts, huh?" He is laughing again.

"Yah! Hyung!" I hit him and pouting.

"I want to know how your father thoughts if he knows that his only child kiss a guy first. Hahhhaaha..."

"You are so mean, hyung! If you dare to tell him, I will---" my words cut with the other voice. .

"Tell me what, hyukkie?" I looked back.

"Appa!" I run to him and hug him. He hug me back. "When did you came back?" I tilt my head to see his face.

"A couple of minutes ago. I came home but no one is welcome me, I'm so sad, then I heard sounds from your room. What do you guys talk to each other?hmm?" Yesung hyung stand up from my bed.

"Your son found something interesting to catch." Yesung hyung mocking me.

"What to catch?" My appa got curious still hugging me.

"Aish! Appa don't heard hyung! He is just joking." I glared at him. Yesung hyung chuckled.

"My baby are playing secret with me, huh?" He tickling me. I laughed.

"Stop it appa!! Hahhhaaa! It's tickled! Hahahahaa! Hyung help me!" I try to run from my appa. .

"I catch him, mr.Lee." Suddenly yesung hyung grab my arm and help my appa.

"Hyung! You are so mean! Hahhaaha! Appa, stop!" My appa stop, yesung hyung keep laughing and I swept my tears.

"That's the punishment for keeping a secret from me." Three of us are laying together on my bed trying to catch our breath. I'm missing my appa, he become more busy these days. He always go out of town, going overseas or coming home late when I had fallen asleep. Good things is Yesung hyung and my bestfriends are always there for me when I'm lonely and maybe soon I'll be with hae and nothing really matter again. I smile to myself.

"By the way, Siwon will come home next week, hyukkie. You are happy to hear it right?" Appa said.

"What? He is coming back? I thought he would not coming back to Seoul at least 5 years from now??" I sat up straight and widen my eyes. I gulp.

 

 

The Next Day

Donghae's POV

 

As usual, I'm waiting for him at the park. But this time, I'm accompany by kyu, because he promised me to see hyuk. He really hard to believe that my angel is real. He also said if I can't prove it, he won't let me to go on a date with hyuk. He like to play a role as my father, I pout.

"Why do you pouting?" He poke my pout.

"Nothing." I still pout.

"Like I said, I won't let you date with him this saturday until I met that hyuk of yours!" I glared at him. "Nothing can change my decision." He put his arms crossed.

"He is not mine, not yet, but soon. If hyuk is real, don't you ever fall in love with my angel, okay? And I will freely dating him."

"Oh my God! It's that an angel?" Kyu stared with his mouth gaped.

"I told you, hyukkie is real!" I look at the sight in front of me, who walked towards us. I see my angel and a guy. "Minnie hyung!" I stand up abruptly. Kyu looking at me.

"Haehae!" He run to me and hugged me. "Oh my god! I miss you so much, hae!"

We release the hug and sit side-by-side. I wipe his tears. Minnie hyung is my cousin, he is one year older than me. When my appa died, he can't stay with me because my uncle and my aunty has to move to the state, I'm feeling left, but I'm lucky when kyu decided not to go with his parents to London but stay in Seoul for me.

 

We talked, why he's not calling me for all this years and he explain to me why he's not come to my house. He think that I hate him, he think he is the caused why my appa died, and he think I don't want to see him again. My appa having a black out before he died in hospital, he play with me and minnie hyung, but appa feel dizzy and trip by minnie hyung's toy, he collapsed. We still child back then, but my umma telling me that appa was sick when tripped by it, not because minnie hyung's toy, but because it is the time for him to going back to God.

"I thought that you hate me, haehae." He still sobbing.

"No, I'm not, hyung. I don't know how to contact you back then, and when I grow up, I think you forget about me." I'm still calm him down. "You have to meet umma, hyung. She must be happy to see you."

"Erm..guys... Would you mind to explain something for both of us here?" Kyu suddenly talk. Oh my God! I forgot! Kyu and hyuk are here!

"I'm sorry! Kyu this is my cousin, Lee Sung Min. Do you forget about him?" Minnie hyung bow a little.

"Hello, I'm hae's cousin. You can call me Sungmin."

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Like I said, I won't let you date with him this saturday until I met that hyuk of yours!" I smirked. "Nothing can change my decision." I put my arms crossed. I'm acting like his father. Of course I will act like that! I'm with him for almost 13 years! He will have a date with someone I don't know or even met, what if he is someone who want to take advantage of my hae! What if he is a ?? I won't let it, I'm still protecting him.

"He is not mine, not yet, but soon. If hyuk is real, don't you ever fall in love with my angel, okay? And I will freely dating him."

While he still talking, I saw two guys walking towards us, one with blonde hair and one with black hair, cute lips and round eyes. "Oh my God! It's that an angel?"

"I told you, hyukkie is real!" I still amazed by that guy, he is so cute, like a bunny. I want to hug him and sqeezed him in my arms.

"Minnie hyung!" Hae suddenly stand up.

"Haehae!" He run to us and hugged Hae. "Oh my god! I miss you so much, hae!"

I'm shock, is this the guy that hae fallin love with? But Hae said 'minnie hyung' Not 'hyuk', then who is he. That guy call hae 'haehae'. They hugged for a long time and they sit next to me.

 

They talked like there are no other day and they forget about my presence and the blonde guy. Wait, is the blonde guy is hyuk? He indeed beautiful just like how hae describe him. He stared at them with a shock, confuse and a sad expression. Did he think hae and this guy have a special feeling? Wait! No way!

"Erm..guys... Would you mind to explain something for both of us here?" I have to cut them! How can they let us watch this scene without knowing what is going on with them.

"I'm sorry! Kyu this is my cousin, Lee Sung Min. Do you forget about him?" Hae startled and introduce him to me.

"Hello, I'm hae's cousin. You can call me Sungmin." So, this is hae's cousin? But why I never heard about him. I'm trying to remember him. .

"I'm Cho Kyu Hyun. Hae's best friend. You can call me kyu." I shake his hand. He stared at me, then...

"Oh! You are kyu! That kyu! The kid that always trick me and protecting hae from the bully!" He said to me. What? Trick him? Wait, minnie..sungmin..min.. Ah! I know him! .

"Ming?" I asked him carefully.

"Yes! You remember me?? Wow, you surely grown up to be a handsome man." He smile show his bunny teeth. I gulp, my heart beat fast, I blinked. He is my first love.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

Kyu is acting strange when Minnie hyung knows him. Is kyu falling in love with him? I smirked, I can use this as a weapon for me to get hyuk. Hyuk!

"Sungmin hyung, you know them?" Hyuk finally talked as he really doesn't know what exactly happening.

"Of course, hyukkie! Hae is my cousin and this little brat is our childhood friend." Minnie hyung spoke.

"What? Little brat??" Kyu disagree with him. I laughed.

"And this haehae is the one you always talking about to me, hyukkie?" He smirked at hyuk and ignore kyu.

"Hyung!" Hyuk is blushing and hit hyung's arm. So hyuk is always talk about me, I will ask minnie hyung later.

I introduce hyuk to kyu, and kyu finally know that hyuk is real. He smirk to me and I know his evil brain.

 

In the end, we chat about our past. Hyuk are listening to our story, he laughed and feeling so envy towards us. I'm so happy, I found my love one, once again. I found hyukkie and now, my cousin. Kyu always make fun of minnie hyung but I know kyu is falling in love with him since we were kids. Minnie hyung hold my arms as if I will leave him. When it times to go home, I want to take hyuk's home, but he reject me, he said he wants to go home alone. .

"Why?" I asked him. .

"Erm.. It just, not yet. I'm sorry, I can't tell you why. Don't be mad, okay?" He held my hands.

"But what if something bad happen to you? It's already dark."

"Don't worry, my appa's people are here." He smiled and I saw a man with black suit standing in black car. "We still see each other, right?" He looked worried.

"Of course! We have to meet everyday! I want my dose everyday!"

"Hm? What dose?" Hyuk smiled sheepisly. .

"Nothing! I look away." I feel shy. What did I said to him! It's so embarassing!

"I have to go now, hae. See you tommorow." He let go of my hands. I feel lost. He smile and wave at me. "Sungmin hyung! Kyu! See you later." He said.

"Don't you think I can easily gave you permission to have a date with him this saturday." Kyu whispered me.

"And don't you think you can easily courting my cousin, kyu." I whispered back and smirked.

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I saw Yesung hyung peeking from outside my room.

"Does he take you home?" I shake my head vigurously. "You are scared?"

"I'm not ready yet. It will ruin everything if hae were coming to this house and hae will meet with appa here not there. I don't what can I do then."

"I understand." He smiled.

"I don't know what I'm doing right now hyung. I can't resist him. Even at the park, when he finally sees me." I stopped, remembering how was hae staring at me. "I want to run away, because he spotted me when I cry. We were staring at each other for a long time, until I heard someone was calling him, but he didn't budged at all. I saw the man who was calling him, at the moment when hae turn his gaze towards that guy, I was quickly hide behind the trees."

"Until one day, you can't hide yourself again?" I nodded.

"Am I wrong, hyung?"

"There is nothing wrong when you finally picked someone." He gave me his warm smile. "Just think the happy thought. You finally have a date with him the day after tommorow. Goodnight hyuk." He walked to the door then turned off the light before closed it and the only source of light in my room were from my bed lamp. He was right, there is nothing wrong when someone picked the one they care about, because every feeling that we have is a gift from God, what's wrong or right are depend on how the way we show it.

"I'm sorry, dad." I mumbled. I feel my eyes becomes heavy and then bring me to my dreamland.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!! *bowing*

And this chap is not the date, not yet hehhe I'm sorry I make a little interaction for haehyuk here.. I don't want to rush about they relationship..I hope you don't mind, my precious reader (´⌣`ʃƪ)

Thank you all!!

I will update again tomorrow *i hope so* *grinning*

Sorry for bad grammar and typos

Comment please~ ^^