Something Wrong -2-

Something Wrong

Donghae's POV

 

"Here. It's the report. You can read it at home, so we can perform in front of the class." Kyu suddenly pass me some paper in class.

"The report? You finished it??" I can't believe he did it fast. Just one day. "But, how come??? You are with me from dinner till now! When were you finished it?? You don't copy-paste it from google right?" I frowned.

"Oh my god hae! Are you really don't trust me?? It's so shame of me if the almighty Cho Kyu Hyun, finish a task by cheating! Moreover, from google?? You dissapointed me hae." He sounds disbelieved.

"Okay..okay.. I'm sorry. But yesterday, you just come home to your house. A couple hours later, you show up in front of me. You do did this alone?" I'm flipping the paper.

"Whatever hae, I'm going." Oh no, he's sulking.

"Heeey, don't sulk." I grab his arm.

"What? No I'm not. I finished the task, tomorrow is saturday, and it's mean, I can play with my starcraft all day start from today." He chirped. Kyuhyun chirped? I can't believe this also.

"So, you finished this as fast as possible, just so you can play games???"

"Of course hae! Now, will you excuse me, I have my starcraft waiting for me. Study well, neeeh?" He pats me.

"But, I want to show you that guy. The guy in the park. Remember??" I grab his arm again.

"Well, if he really exist, I can see him anytime, or you can take a picture of him. Okay? Bye now, haehae~" he pinched my cheek then run out of the class.

"Aaissh!! Fine! I'll see him alone!"

 

I'm coming home fast, I look at my watch, it still one hour before 4pm. I open my door house and go quickly to my own room, to get prepared. I'm taking a bath, choose a nice shirt to wear. I'm looking at my mirror, see if anythings wrong with my face.

"Okay Lee Dong Hae! You have a handsome face! You can approach him, don't let him get scared, just take a slow, make a move, couple of days later, BAM! He will fall for you!" I said to the mirror with confidence.

 

I'm still have a clear picture of him at that park. That guy was beautiful, his face was calm. He sit on a bench, near the pond. His hair is blond, and it looks like it's soft. That guy wore white shirt, black cardigan, and loose grey knit scarf are hanging on his neck, with skinny black jeans. He looks so pale. Maybe because his hair is blond, his milky skin, and the clothes his wearing making him more pale. He has single eyelid, plump lips, and cute nose. Physically, he is beyond perfect for me.

I run out from my room, take bada with me, when my umma suddenly ask from behind me.

"Where do you think you are going with such a rush?" I turned around, when I see my mom looked at me suspicious and then frowned.

"I'm going to the park, take bada for a walk, okay umma?" I peck her cheek then left.

 

I put bada on the ground, it still 3.30pm so I still have time to wait for him. I play with bada, he seems so happy since I don't play with him often. I rest for awhile, look everywhere to find that guy, but it's so quite, nobody's here. Is he real? I doubt myself as I laid my head back to the bench. I start to close my eyes, not for so long, I smell that scent again, I snapped out, then trying to search where is the source of this scent. I heard bada barking, but I continue to search.

 

Then my eyes caught something, no, someone, it is someone that I'm longing to see from yesterday. He still sit on that bench, with white shirt, but today he wear a black coat and his eyes were still teary. He look at me, we stare at each other, he is confused for some reason I think. He frowned, he look scared, then he sat up, and start to leave.

 

"Wait! Where are you going?" I tend to chase him. I'm going further to go after him, and I realize the scent is gone, I keep searching but he is nowhere to be seen. I heard a bark, and see bada already walking with me. I took him and going home with dazed.

 

For days, I keep trying to approched him, but it always failed. He always run away from me. Is he scared of me? But I'm no harm, I want to know him. My heart thumped hard when I saw him, I feel so empty for these days, I want to meet him, I wanna know his name, I want to talk to him, I want to be his friend, well at least for some time so I can get his heart and make him mine.

I have a plan.

 

"I feel pain... Help me, please. Somebody... Aaahh! My chest.." I fell in the ground at the park with hand on my chess. I close my eyes and bit my lips.

This scent.

"Please help me..." I chocked up.

The scent is getting stronger then someone grab my shoulder. I snapped out. It's HIM!!!

"Are you ok?" Finally he talk!! He came to me!! I scream on my head and my heart is going crazy. He has a soft voice, the worries are in his eyes. "Donghae, are you okay??" He shake my shoulder. Wait, he call me by my name?? Am I hear it right??

"What?" I ask him with my eyes snapped open.

"Where did it hurt?" He took my hand on my chest and changed it with him.

"It hurts there." I place my hand on top of his hand but my gazed never leave him. "It always thumped hard, I felt uneasy." Somehow, he realised something were off. He took his hand off of my chest then stood up.

"I guess you are okay."

"No, I'm not. Please stay, don't leave. At least tell me what is your name?" He keep walking. "Why did you know my name?" I follow him.

"Don't follow me." He turn his body back.

"I want to know you better."

"Don't." He keep on walking.

"Why?"

"Because you shouldn't."

"Why?"

"We don't know each other."

"So let me talk to you then we will have a conversation to getting know each other." I fasten my pace.

"It's not neccesary."

"Please... It's not a sin to us for having a convo is it?" I grab his arm. He stop walking. Then turn to look at me.

"First, you fool me with that sickness of yours. Second, we were not supposed to know each other." He let go of my arm.

"You mad at me?" I smirk.

"What for? I'm going. It's getting dark soon, just go home."

"You are not answer me yet. What is your name?" He want to open his mouth but I continue. "And why did you know my name? I thought that I'm your stalker but it turned out you know my name first." I took his hand again.

"My name is Eunhyuk."

-------------------------------------

 

Here is my update ^^ it's a crap, I know I try to make a good update later..

Thanks for reading.. Thanks to all my subscriber ^~^ Comment pleeaassee~ :')