Rock-Paper-Scissor

7 Years of Love: A Collection of KyuWook Drabbles/Oneshots

Title: Rock-Paper-Scissor

Genre: Fluff

By: special_white_angel

 

Messy living room welcomed Sungmin with Ryeowook trailing behind him as they got home from their scheduled activity; the older male scrunched his nose in dismay at the only male member present to the dorm—who’s probably busy on his game. Heck! He’s always busy when it comes to cleaning.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Sungmin yelled as he marched his way to the maknae’s room, leaving Ryeowook who busied himself to the kitchen of their ‘house’. The latter knew too well that Kyuhyun wouldn’t clean even if Sungmin asked him to. Only Leeteuk and him himself can make the sly Maknae clean, but he never ask the younger do so when it’s not necessary.

Through the wall separating the brightly lit living room and Ryeowook’s ‘personal’ place in the kitchen, he could hear Kyuhyun and Sungmin arguing about the recent issue of cleaning.

“Yah! Who told you that you have no share of cleaning this place?” Ryeowook heard the older male and he lightly smiled at the image of Sungmin’s annoyed expression.

“I won’t clean unless you win rock-paper-scissor against me.” Kyuhyun offered and with that Ryeowook took a peek through the small opening.

The Maknae has been so fond of playing that game, this past few days or weeks rather, he would asks people to play the said game if he wanted something, when he needed something. Ryeowook only giggled, he wasn’t certain if he should be pleasure that Kyuhyun never ask him to play rock-paper-scissor… yet, or he should be frighten. As the sly Maknae he is, Kyuhyun always had something up his sleeve and Ryeowook knew that.

At the end of their seemingly endless rock-paper-scissor game, Kyuhyun wins, again and the oldest male starts cleaning with heavy sighs and curses gracing his lips. Feeling pity over the latter, Ryeowook offered help, which Sungmin gladly accepted, thanking Ryeowook for being too considerate.

At the corner of the room, the latter could sense heavy stare thrown on its way and as he looks up; he regretted right away, there Kyuhyun was staring at him with a silent message of ‘you’ll-play-with-me’.

Later that night when all members started gathering up to the dining hall, Kyuhyun yet again play rock-paper-scissor with Eunhyuk, only to pissed Donghae.

“Stop bullying your hyungs, Kyu.” Ryeowook called, earning all eyes of the group. He was expecting him to oblige but instead Kyuhyun only smirk on his way and reply: “Then, should I just bully only you?” and Ryeowook swallowed hard.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With the absence of Leeteuk, Heechul and Yesung for their service for their country and Hangeng and Kibum for their ‘out’ group career, the eight remaining member with Henry and Zhoumi whose staying at the dorm whenever they have schedule around the area with either members; the eight men finally able to solo a room for each one of them.

Kyuhyun walk through Ryeowook’s slightly ajar room and eyed the latter, “Wook-ah, my room is not orderly arranged, so messy.” The younger informed.

“Go and clean then.” He replied, humourlessly.

“I will clean if you win rock-pap— ”

“—No one win against you.” Ryeowook reminded cutting Kyuhyun off.

“… but…” he tried to argue, he’s too lazy to move his of or at least he only use the excuse to bother the older male. Heaving a sigh Ryeowook walks to the younger and held his hand into a fist; offering  to start the game, Kyuhyun’s frown broke into a grin and play.

“Rock-paper-scissor!” they recited in unison, swinging their hand back and forth. They have been staring into each other’s eyes as they release their pick.

But… even before either one of them could land a glance at their hands, “I’ll clean,” Kyuhyun announced, receiving a contorted look of confusion from Ryeowook, “but please do me a favor… if I win.” His voice came out rasped and rather nervous. Their hands stilled in between them as Ryeowook questioned back, stammering: “W-what favor… that be?”

“Go on a date with me,” though uncertain about Ryeowook’s wide eyes and jaw dropped, Kyuhyun still voice out, “if you win or it’s a fair… I won’t bug about this. So…, please?” he continued.

The older male could feel his heart leap to beat abnormally fast, he’s shocked… no, flabbergasted, I mean, he always feels attracted to the Maknae but never considered the thought of dating him.

Ryeowook took a steal glance at their hands and quickly pulls his hands behind his back, intentionally hiding it on Kyuhyun’s line of sight. And before Kyuhyun could ever consider what had happen, Ryeowook quickly said: “I told you, no one wins against you…”

Does that mean that I won?

Kyuhyun thought as relieve, satisfied smile crept his feature. But then again, all his happy trails of thought were cut when he remembered the wide eyes of Ryeowook… is his hyung are sad because of this? Does he doesn’t want to date him?

And before the older could even get out of his room, Kyuhyun took hold through the much shorter male’s elbow, jabbing him to look back at him.

“I- I was just… just… kidding. If you don’t like the idea of going on a date with me… please just say so. I won’t insist.” And he releases his hold.

“Pabo!” a flick hit his forehead when Ryeowook tiptoed and flick the said part.

“B-but—” Kyuhyun argued incomprehensibly. And Ryeowook tiptoed again to peck a kiss on the maknae’s lips.

Steadying on his ground, Ryeowook giggled cutely and reply: “I just wasn’t expecting you to confess through that defying game,” he nibbled to the hem of his sweatshirt.

“No… I mean, no.” the older quirk his eyebrow again, “aish! What I mean is that I love you and if you don’t want to go on date with me you’re free to say no.” Kyuhyun continued

“Who said that I don’t want to?”

“But your eyes just say so” Kyuhyun mumbled, embarrassed. God! Only Ryeowook can make him feel this way.

“But you still have to do the favor, since I won.” Kyuhyun reminded, grinning but his face fell when Ryeowook shoot him a look.

“Who told you that you win?” Ryeowook countered, smiling uncontrollably, “I won! But nonetheless I still want to go on date with you. And that… I – I love you… too” too shock to even move Kyuhyun stared wide eyes to him. Even his rock-paper-scissor seems to abandon him… it just didn’t work with Ryeowook and he just can’t believe it!

“What the—don’t tell me you change your mind right away?” Ryeowook let out a chuckle.

“NO! I mean, why would I? It’s just… I love you more than you could ever know!” Kyuhyun burst out, giving Ryeowook a relieve squeak when he run to embrace him in a real tight hug.

Snuggling closer to his warmth the elder countered: “Pabo! I love you most!”

“I will believe if you win against me?” Kyuhyun bet, smirking. “If it does about rock-paper-scissor again, just forget—” Ryeowook spoke, frowning at the game.

“No… it’s not” and Kyuhyun pulled him over his chest and tilt his chin to lock eyes with him and ravishes the elder’s lips with passionate kiss that soon turned out to a hot make out session.

 

END

This is truthfully written for Kyuhyunnie and Ryeowookie’s 7th anniversary. Sorry if it’s late for… uhm… 4 days and thanks to Nikki/ ryeoki eonnie for encouraging me to work my and write a story. I love you eonnie~