AUGUST 15: FIRST KISS

7 Years of Love: A Collection of KyuWook Drabbles/Oneshots

AUGUST 15: FIRST KISS

BY: SuperJuniorR_13

 

 

 

May 23, 2006. This man appeared, became a part of Super Junior, and… became a part of me.

 

August 15, 2006, it was our exchange of I love you’s. The fans didn’t even know that that certain I love you was mentioned for the nth time of the day. But to my surprise, they declared it KyuWook day. I’m so happy they did because that day was a very special day. That was the very day when we confessed to each other. Coincidence? Maybe.

 

 

First anniversary: You took me at a date. It was my very first date, taking me to that memorable park.

Second anniversary: You pulled a party for me with the help of the other members. You even had manager hyung’s side and cancel my other schedules.

Third anniversary: You gave me a surprise trip to your hometown, showing me everything you ever so treasured. It was a day of you and me. So memorable. So special…

Fourth anniversary: You created a video wherein you put all the memories we’ve had for the past four years. It made me cry. I was so touched that you compiled it all; all of the videos, selcas, edited pictures from our fans, moments and even fan fictions of us.

Fifth anniversary: You, again, forced convinced the other members and SM artists (even the trainees) to join your ‘little’ surprise. That unforgettable surprise of creating a tarpaulin of the two of us and hang it in display in the practice room for the whole week, giving me flowers and chocolates within those 7 days with cakes and different cheesy lines day by day.

Sixth anniversary: Due to our tight schedule, it was hard for us to celebrate. But still, you found a way. You always do. And that time you pretended to be sick so that manager hyung had to cancel your schedule. You even pulled me into your cute little plan, saying that I should stay home too just to take care of you. No surprises happened. No roses, no chocolates…  no other extravagant preparations. Just you and me, cuddling at the sofa as we cover ourselves with a thick, comfortable blanket, with you singing to me while shoving my hair lovingly. It was worth everything. I could even let the company take my salary for a year to have another day like that with you again.

 

And now, another August 15 has come. Here I am standing in front of you, with my heart beats like a drum roll, breaths skipping,…Nervous.

Nervous but overwhelmed.

As you moved your hands to my waste and I put my arms on around your neck, damn it was enough to make my head blank and sweep me off my feet. And you got even closer, so close that I can feel your heartbeats and breathings.

Then I slowly closed my eyes, ready for what’s going to happen. I know you did the same. And I know you had this gorgeous, blissful smile all over your face.

Right here, right on this spot we are standing… I almost went out of balance when I felt your lips crash onto mine, making my ears hear nothing, making me only smell your scent, feel only your love and body and passion, making me feel that we were the only ones here on earth. Sharing this first kiss you are giving,… I’m at cloud nine, at paradise,… at the place I belong.

 

And that is wherever you are.

 

I opened my eyes to see your perfect, stunning face near to mine. You are so beautiful, so irresistible,… so fine.

 

Applauses came after, earning whistles, joyful screams and rejoicing from the other SJ (+Henry and Zhoumi) members, from the manager, co-artists, friends, and our parents. All of the people that are important to us are gathered, here at the private resort.

 

“Say, wifey…” My, my… Such handsome man I have. Do I really own you and your heart? Oh boy! I’m the luckiest man on earth and all universes in existence!

 

“Wifey? But I’m a boy~” I complained but it sounds so beautiful whenever you says it.

 

How do you do it?

 

“But you are my wifey~” You shrugged your shoulders. Trying to do aegyo at me? Damn you.

 

It’s working.

 

“Alright, my hubby~ I’m your wifey!” I can’t believe this. Is this all true? Though this is a secret wedding… this is the second happiest day of my life!

 

What’s the first one you might ask?

 

Hehe… that’s when I met you of course, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

How you respected me so much that you only kissed me today. How you made me so anticipated to be legally yours forever. How you ever make me feel so special, adored, and loved.

 

No cameras. No medias. No paparazzi. Just the two of us, normal lovers who became one this very day. Not the two maknaes of Super Junior. Not as the main vocals. Not as the boys who captured the hearts of millions of fangirls. Not the men who wear make ups, costumes, and hold mics to perform our dreams.

 

You are my dream.

 

I love you as YOU, the real Cho Kyuhyun who is sometimes rude, glib tongued, mischievous, always cute, talented, caring,…

 Perfect.

I can’t find the words to describe how perfect you are. Are you sure you’re a human? Because you’re like an angel given to me from the heavens.

Exaggerating?

No. I’m not.

 

 

This kiss is my first I’ll treasure of all eternity. You are my first at everything. My first love, first boyfriend, first date, first kiss… You are my all, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

I love you. I am always proving it to you, right? And I will show it all every day for the rest of our lives. Scream if I can to every Super Show, interviews, guestings and at Sukira the fact that I AM FREAKIN CHO KYUHYUN’S WIFEY!

 

 

 

Seventh Anniversary: We shared our very first kiss…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On our wedding day.