Paradise

7 Years of Love: A Collection of KyuWook Drabbles/Oneshots

 

author: kyuwookbabies

theme: Europe Trip

genre: fluff

 

 



 

 

 

@AllRiseSilver: The feeling of having to travel with these two! Yeah, i love u too

 

 

Eunhyuk sighed after updating a status on his twitter along with the photo of the two maknaes doing a heart sign together from their last concert. To be honest, he felt totally left out to this trip. Well, guess what? From the airplane until they landed to the beautiful land of Greece, the two maknaes seemed having their own world chatting how excited they were to travel and having their vacation, almost forgetting that there's a lonely monkey around with them. Eunhyuk even thought that he should have come with Donghae instead than being like a chaperone of these two.

Well, he admits that travelling in Greece is an experience that he shouldn't miss so he decided to come along. Plus, it was really Kyuhyun's idea to join him in this trip since the three of them were the closest member in the group, although it's really obvious to the two that they don't need him. But the only thing he can't understand is none of the two maknaes dare to admit their feelings to each other though it's really obvious for Eunhyuk that they have something for each other. For Shisus sake, they've been bestfriend for years and all those years, Eunhyuk can see how the two are very special for each other.

He knew it. Eunhyuk knew very well that the two love each other more than friends. If the two maknaes can't feel it, well, he can. Everytime, all the time. And sometimes it pisses him off how numb and blind the two were. If only he can do something to make these two admit their feelings to each other, he will really do. Well, why he can't if he can? Right? Right! He should have do something.

The moment they arrived in their destination which is the Corinth, the three men excitedly went out of the cab and started strolling around the place. Corinth is one of the most tourist-visited cities in Greece surrounded by many breathtaking sceneries so the three never had any second thought to visit it. They headed first to the Corinth (Grand) Canal because they overheard from everyone that this is the most popular tourist attraction in the city, and they definitely agree on that once their eyes laid on the canal that connects the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It also cuts through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnesian peninsula from the Greek mainland. The three were awed from the view and they can't wait to take pictures and shared it to the fans.

"Hey guys, what do you think of cruising around the canal?" Eunhyuk suddenly suggested when they saw some tourist boats in the shore loading with some tourists in the place.

"That's great! What do you think Kyuhyunie?" Ryeowook agreed, nudging the maknae on his side.

"Sounds good.. and romantic." Kyuhyun answered, smiling sweetly to the excited boy beside him and the latter smiled back on the same way.

Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes and wanted to puke on the sight in front of him. He can't take the smiling session of the two so he decided to drag them towards the boat that they had rented and asked the two maknaes to get in first.

"Let's go hyung! Why are you still standing there?" Ryeowook asked him when the eternal maknae noticed that the boat will about to leave soon but he still didn't get in yet.

"I won't. This cruise is only for the two of you."

"Huh? What? Why?"

"I don't want to disturb the two of you, okay? Just enjoy your time together. And I think Kyuhyun has something to tell on you."

"What? What are you talking about?" The maknae asked, obviously don't have any idea what their hyung was talking to.

"Come on Kyuhyun. This is now your chance. Go on and tell Ryeowook how much you love him." The last thing Eunhyuk said as the boat starts soaring on the canal. "And I'll wait for the two of you on the bridge up there, okay?!" He added, pointing the said bridge up the popular isthmus while waving his other hand.

On the other hand, an awkward presence filled in between the two maknaes. Both are silent on what their hyung had said a while ago. Kyuhyun can't believe that his secret would be revealed just like that. He can't remember when did he told his hyung about his feelings for Ryeowook. Actually, he never told anyone about it. Is he too obvious that Eunhyuk noticed it easily?

"Umm." Ryeowook decided to break the awkward silence because he's not actually used when Kyuhyun and him are being like this. Usually, they are noisy when they were together.

"Umm." Kyuhyun responded the same way because he doesn't know how he will start it.

"Is.. is it true? Is it true that you love me as what Eunhyuk hyung said?" Ryeowook asked with all his courage. His eyes fixed on the view around them as their boat entered in between of the breathtaking Isthmus of Corinth.

"I'm sorry hyung. I did my best to hide it just to save our friendship but... Aish.. I'm really sorry hyung." Kyuhyun palmed his face in annoyance, at the same time, scared that he might lose the most important person in his life. He loves Ryeowook so much but he treasured their friendship more. He can't take losing the man on his side so he preferred to hide his feelings than seeing their friendship falling apart. ". This all Eunhyuk hyung's fault!" He mumbled when the other remained in silence, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Pabo!"

Kyuhyun turned his gaze on the man beside him on what he just heard. At the same time confuse on what's happening right now, why Ryeowook suddenly called him pabo.

"Wookie hyung?"

"You're really pabo! You're blaming him for revealing that you love me. But you know what? I am thanking him for that." Ryeowook stated, facing the maknae with a little smile painted on his face.

"What do you mean hyung?" The maknae stupidly asked which made the other man palmed himself.

"Oh god Kyuhyun! You're truly a pabo! Aish!" Ryeowook almost shouted, scratching his head in annoyance.

"Hyung.. wh--"

The maknae didn't get a chance to finish his sentence anymore as older pulled him closer and pressed their lips together for a kiss. Their hearts stopped on beating for a while as their lips locked on one another. They both melted on the sensation that they had been wishing to feel ever since.

Kyuhyun was mute in shock the moment they pulled apart from each other but he admitted that it was the best 3 seconds of his life.

"Pabo! I love you too."

Kyuhyun's heart skipped a beat once again the moment those words released from Ryeowook's mouth. It's like he was suddenly being sent in heaven for a second then brought back again to the paradise. He can't believe that the love that he was hiding for years isn't unrequited just like what he had always thought. He was really happy that he could only smile widely in front of his love.

"I love you Kyuhyun. And nothing would be ruined. We are still bestfriends.. unless you want something more than that." Ryeowook smiled shyly upon saying his last statement.

"Then, let's be something more than that. I love you Ryeowook. I'll take care of you. I'll cherish you more." Kyuhyun said with all the sincerity, pulling Ryeowook in his arms and enveloping it in a warm and loving embrace.

Then they enjoyed the whole cruise, both awed to the beauty of the huge land of Peloponnesian peninsula standing up high on both sides of them. The whole surrounding is very quiet, the water is really calm. The peacefulness of the place is enough to soothe their nerves, to make them feel away from the stressful work.. from the noisy crowd. This is totally a perfect vacation that they had been dreaming ever since. A Europe is truly a wonderland, a paradise that they would definitely remember and wishing everyday to be there again. It provides them everything-- a place to relax, delicious foods, beautiful sceneries, memories, and of course, love.

This is their paradise.

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Isn't it beautiful?" Ryeowook asked while staring dreamily down the canal where they had confessed their love a while ago.

At this time, the three of them are now standing from the bridge where Eunhyuk told them to meet after their cruise. Oh, and they never forgot to thank their hyung for what he had done to them. If it's not because of him, they are still surely blind and numb for their feelings for each other until now. Thankfully that he came along with them.

"It is. But I know that there is more beautiful than that."

"What?"

"You." And the maknae flashed a sweet smile to the boy beside him, making the latter to melt in an instant.

"Aish! Could the two of you please cut it out? You're being too cheesy! You make me want to puke right away. Gosh." Eunhyuk butted in, rolling his eyes in annoyance that he needs to witness the corny-ness of the two. Of course, he was happy to see them finally together but his stomach can't just take the sweetness of the new couple.

"Okay, we will hyung. Haha! Oh by the way, let's take a picture instead. Our fans should see also the beauty of the Grand Canal." Ryeowook suggested and the three of them turned around so the canal would be their background. Ryeowook turned his phone into camera mode and stretched his hands so the three of them would fit in the screen. They all smiled and click.

 

@ryeong9: A Europe vacation that I would never forget~^^ If I didn't come to the Grand Canal(,) I would probably have regretted kya~~~~><

 

Hello! This is Super Junior's Eunhyuk! So the two are being sweet again. Aish! As usual, I'm always left out. But nyahahaha it's time for revenge. KyuWook told me that they don't have a plan to post a selca of them together although fans keep on requesting it. Such an evil couple, huh? But since I love all their fans, it would be a gift for all of you. I took a picture of them for you guys but I did some little edits! Hahahaha!

@AllRiseSilver: I I I I'm a rockstar

 

 

 

---END---