Picture Perfect

7 Years of Love: A Collection of KyuWook Drabbles/Oneshots

Title: Picture Perfect

Author: Ryeoki

Genre: I really don't know >.<

___________________________________________________

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BRAT?!!! “

 A raged Ryeowook came barging at the bottom dorm.

 

Kyuhyun gulped, he totally knows why his bestfriend is looking for him like that

 “Hey Wook what’s up?” He tried to force a grin, pretending he doesn’t know why Wook was acting like that.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE HEY WOOK ME! I swear CHO What the heck is wrong with you?! “ 

He was so mad no Angry, Well he thinks this is a normal reaction to what Kyuhyun did afterall.

 

“Baby nothing’s wrong”

Kyu touched his cheeks and pretended to kiss him, he decided that maybe if he’d tease his bestfriend the atmosphere would be lighter.

 

“Hell YES! NOTHING is definitely wrong, If you count ruining your bestfriend’s love life a good deed! Seriously Kyu, GIVE ME A DAMN LIFE APART FROM YOU!” 

Wook yelled at the top of his lungs.

 

Kyu was shocked, he has never seen Ryeowook this angry, Well he knows what he did was crossing the line to be honest, but he never expected to get this kind of raged reaction from his Long time Bestfriend

“B…bu…but I was ALWAYS a part of your life!”

 

“I am so tired of you! Next time you do this, I swear I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER! “

 

With that Kyu walked out of the scene, Ryeowook never saw but Kyu was sobbing, He was hurt, No he was broken,

Was she that important to Ryeowook that he even swore on their Long time friendship? Was he really nothing to Ryeowook? Was his pure love poured out to a wrong person?

 Yes he has been suffering unrequited love with his bestfriend.

He was so sad, but he decided to accept the reality. Ryeowook will only look at him as his bestfriend and with what he did, even the bestfriend title might be taken away from him, He’s miserable.

 

Ryeowook decided to come back to the top dorm,

Heck Kyuhyun walked out on him, will he still be the one to console the younger? It was his fault anyway.

 

“Hey Wook, How was your date? “

 

“Geez Heechul Hyung, It was so great! She was just about to accept my confession”

Ryeowook answered grunting

 

“Oh? Shouldn’t you be happy? At last! You’re no longer single baby!”

 Heechul cheered

 

“Oh hyung YES! She was just about to answer my confession, when suddenly my phone rang and the name ‘Your Handsome Prince’ flashed on my screen and when I grabbed my phone this fell down”

 

Ryeowook handed the Paper to Heechul and he read the contents immediately

 ‘Baby, come back soon, I hated the fact that you needed to cut out our cuddling time, don’t make me miss you so much, I love you!

                                                                                                                  Love. Your Handsome prince’

 

Ryeowook was still mad when he heard Heechul laugh endlessly

"Hyung! Don't laugh! It's not funny" the petite pouted

 

"Was it your evil handsome prince again? Haha I swear Kyu keeps getting better and better these days" Heechul who was still laughing probably amazed with their evil maknae did

 

"Geez hyung, you wouldn’t laugh if you saw her reaction when she read that,

This isn't funny anymore, what that brat did made her think that I'm a gay who's just looking for someone to cover up the future gay rumors that would be thrown to me in case our relationship is found out."

 

"You know what Wook? that's a really great idea! If you can't do it then Kyu must find a girl to cover up for your future rumors"

Heechul who was obviously amused in the conversation added

 

"HYUNG!!!I am serious! If Kyu keeps on being a brat I will be forever alone"

 

Heechul, who sensed the seriousness in his dongsaeng's voice decided to make the things more complicated

"But seriously Wook, have you thought why he's been doing this?

Don't you think he's just scared to lose you?

 Don't you think that maybe he doesn't want you to date anybody because he wants you for himself instead?"

 

"Hyung!!!!! That is bull! "

 

"Don't you dare use that word on me Wookie!!! Listen to me, observe him, observe yourself, what would you do if he's no longer with you anymore, WHAT is Cho Kyuhyun to you?"

 

"Hyung he is my.............. hyung?" Aishhh he's asking me then he'd leave me.. tssss Kyu is my bestfriend we are both guys for Siwon's sake!"

 

 

A week has already passed after their argument, Ryeowook realized that he has not seen the maknae the whole week, he misses Kyuhyun,but he just let it pass because he thinks that the maknae was just really busy

 

not until he heard Heechul and Kangin conversing on the top dorm

 

"Hyung I heard that Kyu was not attending his schedules for the whole week? Is he sick?"

 The well built man asked SJ's diva

 

"Hmmm nope he's not sick"

 

"Wait? Perhaps he and Wook fought again?"

 

"Ah~huhhh"

 

"That maknae!!! How dare he be so unpro, it's just a fight"

 

“But I heard it's a big one though, Min said he heard the whole argument, and he did admit Wook was a bit harsh, he even threatened their friendship."

 

With that, Wook decided to stop eavesdropping, he was so guilty,

 actually for the whole week he's been thinking about his conversation with Heechul,

For the whole week he's been thinking, who Cho Kyuhyun is to him.. Heck he knows Kyu is important to him but was he just a bestfriend to him? Wook shrugged off the idea; he decided that it is not good to think about his bestfriend like that.

But then he misses his bestfriend so he went against his pride, he decided to ask kyuhyun why he wasn't attending his schedules for the whole week and he decided to apologize for the harsh words he said towards the younger.

 

When he went to Kyu's room in the bottom dorm, he saw that the room was unoccupied, so he sat on Kyu’s bed, he misses the times when they were still carefree, the times when they had only  a few schedules that they could hang out on Kyu's room doing random stuffs.

 He was daydreaming when he hugged Kyu's pillow, he felt something inside the pillow case, as curious as he is, he took the thing inside the pillow case and was shocked to see the semi hard object, it was an old picture of them, the picture where he was wearing a hoodie and was leaning on Kyu's shoulder while Kyu was leaning on his head.

 

He chuckled, he realized how perfect they look together, how his head leans perfectly on the other’s shoulder,  how perfect their height difference were.

 Heck if Kyu would look for a girlfriend, she must have the same height as his.

He was toying with the picture when he realized that there was something written at the back of the picture.

"He must have written a funny description for this" he thought.

 

However, tears fell down his face when he read the note, he was confused, he didn't know if he'd be happy or mad with what he read

 

August 15. 2006

"Taken after Hello Chat Guesting"

With my beloved Ryeowookie <3 (We look really good together right?)

Heck I was so happy today; he told me he loved me on air! If only it was a genuine confession. Oh well, I hope someday I'll have the courage to confess my feelings, I love you Wookie! I wish we'd be taking pictures together forever and I want you to lean on my shoulder forever. I love you so much!

 

When Kyu came back from his shower, he was shocked to see Ryeowook inside his room holding his deepest secret.

 

"Ryeowook, I'm so sorry I swear I am now contented with us being just friends, please don't avoid me...I"

he was out of words, he was so scared, he ruined their friendship, he was scared that Wook wouldn’t accept him

 

"Shut up!!!"  

 

"You're mad, !  I am so sorry"

 

" I said shut up!"

 

"Look i know you're mad but please..."

 

Kyu was silenced by Wook's lips, Wook was kissing him with so much desire, he was too shocked that he wasn't able to respond, until Wook pulled away.

 

"Oh you changed your mind already? I thought you'd be happy if you'd hear me say that I love you too and that I wanted to take pictures with you forever too"

 

Wook didn't even know he was sobbing until Kyu decided to kiss his tears away, Kyu kissed him and Wook responded with the same passion.

With that kiss they realized how much they needed and loved each other for so long, they realized that they were both denying their feelings since then and they were both just seeking for assurance

 

Now that they have it, Kyu and Wook decided to take Pictures together wherever they went for a single Picture brought their searching souls together.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________-

Yay I am craving for a KyuWook selca so, HAHA  :D Happy KyuWook Month bbs :)))))))))