Creeping behind

7 Years of Love: A Collection of KyuWook Drabbles/Oneshots

 

Theme: Happy Camp- Creeping behind

Genre: Fluff/Friendship

Author: KimYuna

 

__________________________________________

 

When Kyuhyun whispered into Ryeowook’s ear that morning, to watch out or someone will creep from behind, the shorter man just eyed him weirdly, thinking that Kyuhyun is being strange again.

When Kyuhyun teamed up with Ryeowook and the rest of the members during the Happy Camp recording, Ryeowook started to be suspicious. Kyuhyun loved winning, but it was clear that their team will lose.

Throughout almost the whole recording Kyuhyun was next to Ryeowook, and almost at the very end, when they had to split into two teams, Ryeowook noticed something strange. He knew he will be the last one to be picked, yet the female presenter picked him, after looking for a second at Kyuhyun, as if a sign not to choose Sungmin.

It was when Ryeowook knew that Kyuhyun had a strange plan, and it was when the magnae started to embody his plan on the recording set. But Ryeowook didn’t know when Kyuhyun will strike.

____

Last challenge.

Ryeowook looked around himself, when a strange feeling of someone watching him intensively showed up inside his mind. His eyes landed on Kyuhyun, whose eyes looked at him darkly, dangerously, yet when magnae saw the shorter male look at him, he changed his eyes to all bright, fluffy ones while a smile adored his face, to cover his evil thoughts.

“Li xu!” The host called, signaling his turn and Ryeowook went hurriedly to the mat, forgetting to take off his shoes, because he was still thinking about Kyuhyun’s strange act.

The hosts talked a little, while Ryeowook debated how to climb on the bars when suddenly he felt a warm breath on his nape and he turned around, facing an innocent looking Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing?” He whispered then gasped, when Kyuhyun’s hands lied on his waist.

“I’m helping you.” Kyuhyun flatly said with a smile of a pure angel, yet Ryeowook knew the latter was a rotten evil inside.

“Yeah right.” He retorted but didn’t say more after it, taking Kyuhyun’s help. He soon felt hands sliding over his thighs and areas that shouldn’t be touched, that made his body feel warmer all of sudden, and he was lifted. Ryeowook quickly took a hold of the bars, while Kyuhyun was still holding him. It wasn’t comfortable. His hands started to sweat, feeling Kyuhyun near him, too near. Then he helped himself, sitting on Kyuhyun’s arm for a second, to calm down. After these, he attacked Sungmin, leaving Kyuhyun behind. Yet everyone pointed at his feet, showing that he still had shoes one. And suddenly Kyuhyun was behind him, and Ryeowook tensed, when he grazed his just barely, then took his feet and took off his shoes, making sure to touch the skin on his legs, where the pants lifted up. Ryeowook couldn’t think straight and let go of the bars, falling down, while faking a laugh, trying to act that it wasn’t Kyu’s act that made him do that.

He glared at Kyuhyun, who smirked at him for a second, and Ryeowook knew he will not leave the recording alive, or with too loud heart beats, flushed cheeks and more syndromes of a frustrated boy.

“I hope I wasn’t the one who made you fall.” Ryeowook suddenly heard a husky whisper next to him and glared at Kyuhyun, who smiled at him innocently, but his eyes were burning evilly.

“You weren’t.” The older said, trying to focus on the show, but then Kyuhyun’s hand slid and rested at his for a moment, in the angle that fans couldn’t see. “Kyuhyun.” He hissed, but the magnae just leaned closer to him, whispering into his ear. “and yet it was me, who made you react like that.” He blew a hot air in Ryeowook’s ear, then slid his hand on the older’s waist, but abandoned his idea, when he saw fans looking at them.

Ryeowook’s eyes widen a little, but he quickly composed himself. “It wasn’t you.” He tried to fight back, but Kyuhyun just smirked and mouthed “We will see” and whispered “Watch out or someone will creep from behind.”

When it was Ryeowook’s turn again, he quickly rushed, leaving Kyuhyun behind, fearing the latter will be next to him again and it wasn’t healthy for his heart then climbed on the bars. He lost and after it, Kyuhyun won with Zhou Mi. He felt bitter and jealous, because Kyuhyun was fighting too close to Zhou Mi. And Ryeowook didn’t know why he felt this way, because these two tall males were friends, just like Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, yet the pang in his heart and the bitterness from the loss in the game, were too much. When the recording ended, he soon bit his farewell, and left the set, rushing to the bathroom, to compose his mind and heart.

It was nearly 15 minutes when he finally calmed down and went out of the bathroom then went to the changing room. He quietly opened the door and saw just Kyu inside the room, whose back was facing him. He smirked, remembering the words the younger said and crept up Kyu from behind.

“Payback.” He said then punched Kyuhyun on the side, not so lightly, yet not so hard, making Kyu yelp from fright and pain.

“Ouch Ryeowook.” He groaned, turning around, facing a smirking Ryeowook. The older felt satisfied by doing this. Kyuhyun was teasing him the whole show, looking at him strangely- it’s his turn now.

“You are sick and brainless. You should watch out, or someone will notice your true form Mr. Prankster.” Ryeowook said harshly, then backed away, when Kyuhyun stepped closed to him, leaning closer.

“It’s ok, I’d rather have you realize my true form Mr. Fake Cutie.”

“Fake?! Me?” Ryeowook squeaked as he was accused.

“Oh please, everyone knows you are not the saint Ryeowook. All that , drinking, sleeping …” Kyuhyun pointed out Ryeowook’s secrets.

“I….” Ryeowook began but closed his mouth. “Well, but I hide them well, not like you.”

“True, but remember I knew them all and I can reveal them when you will not be good to me.” Kyuhyun grinned, stepping closer, trapping Ryeowook between him and the wall.

“You would not do that!” Ryeowook yelled, feeling trapped.

“I would and I will, just like I teased you on Happy Camp.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“You rotten evil!” Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun a little, breathing relieved, when Kyuhyun backed away.

“Hey! Me evil? Look at you!”

“Me? What  have I done?” Ryeowook threw his hands in the air.

“You don’t even know! You are brainless just like me! You can’t see what is around you. That I’m always looking at you while you act all cute with the others. Why you are always mean to me? What have I done to you? Do you hate me that much?” Ryeowook looked at him speechless.

“I…I…I don’t hate you.” Ryeowook mumbled, looking down. “I just don’t know why you are mean to me.” Kyuhyun closed his mouth, pink colored his cheeks.

“You don’t? And I’m not mean to you.”

“You are.”

“I’m not, I just don’t know how to act around you, to make you notice me.”

“For real?”

“Yeah”

“So you like me?” Ryeowook blushed hard. Their eyes met, heartbeats increased their speed. Kyuhyun stepped next to Ryeowook.

“I…yes.” Kyuhyun’s face turned all red.

“For real? I can’t believe it, you always tease me.” Ryeowook’s eyes were huge, mouth a little agape. Now he knows why his heart was beating fast when he was next to Kyuhyun.

“You’re so dense.” Kyuhyun sighed, leaning closer. “Of course I like you, why do you think I tease you the most? Now I will always creep from behind.”

“Do it often.” Ryeowook mumbled smiling. He reached up, tiptoed and kissed Kyuhyun on the lips.