Allkpop #2

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

MUSIC INTERNET KPOP

 

SM & CUBE ENT. Reveals Second Member of Perfect!

By:Kpoploveerxoxo-August 21,2013 @10:35am

126163 views 2918 comments

 

SM & CUBE ENTERTAINMENT Reveals Second Member of Collab-group, Perfect! Im Ri Yeon, She is The cousin of SNSD's Im Yoona,and will Debut as the 2nd member for the upcoming group Perfect! like the First member of Perfect Jihyun,Ri Yeon had also Auditioned became a trainee for SM at the age of 14 and had been training for 2 Years. Rumor has it that she is also known as "SM Idol's Baby" Since many of the idols in SM call her "Baby Rin or Rian" as they treat her like their own dongsaeng and it just proves that SM treat each other like their own family. This baby faced girl is the youngest in Perfect which makes her the Maknae of the group.

"Ri yeon is a sweet bubbly girl who can be a trouble maker sometimes.and if you see her perform or practice she is really charismatic,she is really playful and a bit childish but she never fails to try and cheer others up;specially her friends.she is very shy around those she doesnt know that well specially if she hasn't met them yet, she may look innocent but do not underestimate her for she is a troublemaker and can be evil when she wants,but doesn't really harm others. She is a very kind and sweet girl! Ri Yeon is like a happy virus,she is very bubbly,playful and sometimes childish.She never likes seeing one of her friends get hurt or see them sad..it upsets her so she does her best to cheer them up. she is very sweet and always gives words of encouragement for others so they can continue to go on with the things they like despite the bad things.." SNSD's Yoona,her cousin stated.

".Whenever Ri Yeon performes or practices she is really serious but still has the playful attitude,she trolls her friends and other people sometimes but mostly becomes this hyper type who is really playful and pulls pranks when she's bored..She can be clueless and a bit lost sometimes but comes back to reality when it's explained to her,she is very obidient and very respectful to her sunbaes especially to those older then her.she cares alot for her friends and group members and always like to make sure that their okay." Krystal of f(x) added

Let us now see her profile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Full name: Im Ri Yeon
Stage name: Rian
Nickname: Sweet playful troublemaker/Charismatic pearl
Birthday: 29/08/1997
age: 16
height: 168cm
weight: 47kg
position: Maknae,triple threat
place of birth: Seoul,South Korea
Official fanclub: Playful Pearls
Official fanclub color: #ff6699.
 

Trivias:

  • Ri Yeon was a cameo in Dream high 1 & 2, to the beautiful you and love rain.
  • She is a model in her mother's store.
  • She is a pink monster!
  • Absolutely loves sweet and cute things
  • Ri yeon updates her instagram and other social media almost everyday
  • She can be lazy most times
  • RI yeon rapped a minor part in B1A4's Baby Good night,tried to walk,baby im sorry,B2ST's beautiful and i like you the best , younha's can't believe it (ost for perfect match), boyfriend's Janus and I yah.
  • has a 21inch waist
  • Loves Bubble tea.
  • She had vocal and dance lessons when she was younger,and learnt how to rap.
  • she was called Baekhyuns's twin because both of them are really playful and can be childish .
  • She confirmed that one time when she was with her cousin Yoona from SNSD, she went over to yoona's house and asked if she knew how to cook and Yoona said yes.so Ri Yeon asked her if she can make a sample of her cooking so she did,while she was in the kitchen Ri Yeon went inside her cousin's room using her red lipstick she wrote on the mirror in the bathroom "Too bad..maybe your next." and put fake blood with water mixed in the sink then she put fake blood all over her body making it look like she was bashed by someone when she was satisfied ri Yeon screamed making Yoona rush inside the bathroom and scream when she saw her cousin but then Ri Yeon Burst out laughing causing her to be playfully hit by Yoona.it scared Yoona and ri Yeon apologized and said that she will never do it again.
  • she is the cousin of SNSD's Yoona
  • loves telling jokes and pulls pranks when she wants.
  • featured in one of the gag concerts, a guest mc in the Beatles code ,starking,haha mong show,Invisible youth,family outing,Happy together .

Annyeong~ this is my teaser c; keke hope you like it~ good luck to all aplicants! ^^