Perfect TV II + Photoshoot

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

"And lastly, this is me, Gayoon and Jihyun's room!!" Neul ra said.

They switch on the lights and basically run around the room. The cameraman gave them a sign asking if they will wake up. "Nope they won't, three of us will never wake up unless Mirae unnie scream." 

"This is our main rapper, Jihyun." Neul Ra said as she pinch her cheeks."See, she won't wake up. Also because she is listening to songs so she can't hear us. Oooh, let's see what she is listening to, Infinite H - Special GirlShe should let Mirae unnie listen to it. After all, her ideal type is in it." Neul Ra sing-songed. 

"Hey let's change the song." Minhee said as she smile evily. She went to her playlist and click on a song.

"What song did you choose?" 

"The Gwiyomi song, Jihyun hates  that song." Minhee said as they both laughed.

"And now, I'll show you our Gayoonie~" Neul Ra said as she lifted out Gayoon's blanket.

"Ooh Teddy Bear pajamas !! And look at her beautiful hair." The camera zoom toward Gayoon's head. 

Her hair was tied to colourful neon hair bands. And it wasn't just one to two hair bands. There were at least 15 hair bands tying her hair.

"And this is the main point of the room: kpop items!!! Infinite, B.A.P, EXO, B1A4, APink, f(x), SNSD. The three of them are crazy fangirls, which is a reason why four of us don't share rooms with them. They love their oppa and unnie." Minhee snickered as Neul Ra blushed as she punch Minhee arms.

"And there is a huge Bangtan Boys poster in Jihyun's bed and a EXO poster on Neul Ra's bed and of course a B1A4's one on Gayoon's bed. They are the only one in our group who will stick their poster every where." Minhee said as she made her way to Neul Ra's side.

"And time for our lead vocal, Neul Ra!!" 

"And look what I found, A "Baekhyun" fan card. So your bias is Baekhyun, huh unnie? Minhee asked.

"Ya give me that." Neul snatch away the fancard. 

"Haha what is this? Pictures of Lee Hyunwoo and Lee Jongsuk!! I didn't know you were such a stalker. And look what I found, a signed album of EXO's XOXO album." Minhee giggled as she rumaged through Neul Ra's things.

"We will end the midnight session till here. Bye ~"Neul Ra quickly end it to avoid being embarassed any longer.


The girls woke up the next day knowing nothing that happened that 'morning". Only Neul Ra and Minhee were full of giggles, playing around.

"You girls remember you have a schedule today right?" Their manager ask them.

"The photoshoot for the Face Shop, right?" Ri Yeon said as their manager nodded. 

"You guys better be ready soon, you don't want them to wait."

"Wait - who is 'them'?" 

"You will know." Their manager smile mysteriously. And the members could only hope that they were nice people.


"We finally arrive ~" Soojin said as she step down the car.

After doing their makup, they greeted the director and the rest of the crew.

"WE ARE P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Annyeonghaseyo, Perfect imnida ~"

"WE ARE ONE. Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida ~" 

"Wait when did you guys arrive?" Mirae eyes practically came out from the sockets when she saw EXO pop out of nowhere.

"We were in the make up room the whole time. So you guys are our partners?" Suho chuckled. 

"I guess so." Neul Ra. 

Suddenly, someone crept behind Neul Ra and scream 'Boo'. 

"AHHHH!!" 

"Oh my gosh, stop it. It's not the first time I prank you anyway." Baekhyun said as he stuck out his tongue playfully.

"Byun Baekhyun , COME BACK HERE!!" Neul Ra said as she chase Baekhyun.


"Okay we will split all of you to groups, is that clear?" The director said through his microphone.

"Baekhyun & Neul Ra & D.O is Group 1. "Vocals team" 

Suho & Kris & Mirae is Group 2" "Leaders unite" The three of them pump fist. " 

"Sehun & Tao & Soojin is Group 3. "The best visual" The three of thm grin widely, liking their group name already.

Luhan & Xiumin & Jihyun is Group 4. "The baby faced group" The three of them announced as they did a flower.

Chanyeol & Minhee & Chen is Group 5." "What did I do to get the main trolls of EXO to be in the same group as me." Minhee said as she sigh. " to be you." Mirae said.

"Ri Yeon & Kai & Gayoon & Lay is Group 6." "Let the real models show who we are" 

"Group 1 will start filming." The director announced as Baekhyun, Neul Ra and D.O step to the photoshoot are.

"Okay, Baekhyun put your arm around Neul Ra's neck. Neul Ra, don't look so awkard. It's just skinship." 

Neul Ra was trying her best to supress the blush that was crepping to her face as she posed.

"Group 2 !"

Suho, Kris and Mirae posed cooly as they held the skin products. 

"Good, now group 3"

"Sehun and Tao, hold Soojin's hand." 

Soojin choked on drink as Sehun gave her a eye smile. "You don't mind right." He said softy as he grab her hands.

"Uh yeah.. " She said awkardly as she tried not to make eye contact with Sehun.

"Group 4!"

As Jihyun is pretty close with the EXO members, she could do every pose easily and also without blushing like a clown. She pose cutely with Luhan and Xiumin.

"Very good. Now group 5 !"

"Chanyeol, arms around Minhee's waist."

"Why are you so tall?" Minhee said as she look at Chanyeol.

"It's because you're short." Chanyeol said.

'Hey you two, don't forget I'm here. The Chencing machine of EXO."

"Yes, Chen oppa. I can see you." Minhee said as she stare at Chen.

"Okay, last group." 

The four of them posed like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't suprising since the four was basically the 'selca king and queen' of their group. They did all sorts of pose like a true supermodel.

"Ri Yeon, backhug Kai. And Gayoon, give out a more sweet pose."

Ri Yeon stand behind Kai as she place her hands around Kai's waist. It look more like Ri Yeon was hugging a teddy bear instead of Kai.

"Okay, you're done for today."


"Perfect debut is this week right?" Xiumin ask as he began packing his things.

"It's three days away, oppa." Jihyun answer.

"Good luck, don't be nervous !" Luhan said as he did a 'hwaiting' sign to the girls.


I'm really sorry for what happened just now. I'm sure most of you expected an update but got to a draft status. I accidentally updated the unfinished chapter and quickly turn it to draft status again, so some of you have read it while some did not. Really thankful you guys gave me some time to redo it again. ^^