Lotte World I

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

"Girls time to wake up ~" Mirae woke the members up one by one as she went in to their rooms.

"Oh yeah, we're going Lotte World !!" Ri Yeon cheer happily.

"Manager oppa is picking us up soon so get ready." Mirae reminded them as they have their breakfast.


"It's LOTTE WORLD ~" Ri Yeon squeal as she rush to the entrance.

"Let's buy hairbands ~" Jihyun said as she pick a mickey mouse hairband.

The rest of the members choose their own hair bands and gush over the cute items that were sold there.

"OMO Candy !" Neul Ra gaped as she pointed to the candy shop.

Suddenly, the cameraman handed them a mission card.

To: Perfect

Get 3 people to recognize you as and ask for your signature. The first person to get the 3 signature gets to buy as many candies for free.

"Mission start!"

Gayoon walk along the street as she prayed silently that people will ask for her signature.

A boy around 18 then bump to her. As the boy saw her face, he gasp :"Are you Gayoon noona from Perfect?"

"Yes, I am." Gayoon said as she cheer  happily.

"Can I have your signature, noona?" The boy ask.

"Sure. What's your name?" Gayoon ask.

"Jang Doyoon." 

"Wait a second. You're from Pledis boy group 17 right?"

"Ah noona, you watch 17 tv?"

"I'm a huge fan!"

"Oh really? Kamsahaminda noona. Please continue to support us." Doyoon said.

After a while, Gayoon had sign for 3 people. She quickly walk back to the candy store hoping to be the winner.

Once she arrive, it was Minhee who had won the privellage to have the free candy.

"Yes yes I won !!" Minhee cheer.

"At least I get to meet Doyoon from 17." Gayoon told the members.

"Unnie you met him? You're so lucky! He's my bias in 17." Jihyun whine.

"Too bad." Gayoon stuck out her tongue playfully.


"Time for rides ! Which one should we ride first?" Ri Yeon ask her unnies.

"Let's ride that one !" Gayoon pointed to the biggest and tallest roller coaster.

"YESS!" The members agreed expect for Minhee.

"Oh yeah, Minhee hates roller coaster. Guys, plan A." Neul Ra told the members as she glance at Minhee.

The members drag Minhee to the roller coaster as fast as possible. But as soon as they release her, she clung onto a pole.

"I'm not going. I hate roller coaster. NOO !!" Minhee whine as she continue clinging to the pole like a koala.

It was pretty embarassing since lots of people were staring, some were even taking pictures.

Mirae change her expression. "Get down this instant, Jung Minhee." Mirae said angrily as her hands balled to fists. 

"Uh-oh......." Minhee thought as she got down quietly and follow her unnie. After all, Mirae was the scariest when she is angry.

Soojin sat with Ri Yeon, Minhee sat with Mirae while Neul sat with Gayoon. 

"How could you guys leave me alone?" Jihyun whine.

The members didn't spare her a glance as they all knew that Jihyun herself already knew the answer. 

Jihyun will always do random types of skinship to the person who she is sitting with. 

Jihyun turn her head to see was sitting with.

HOLY CRAP. MY EYES DID NOT JUST SEE THE WRONG PERSON.

She met eyes with the person as he smirk and pointed behind. She follow his hand and her eyes widen.

WAIT THE WHOLE GROUP CAME?!?!?!

"Unnie, it's -"

And the roller coaster started.