Lotte World II

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

"That was amazing !" Neul Ra came down from the roller coster with the other members.

"I wonder what happen to Jihyun unnie? She must have hug the person or something." Ri Yeon snicker at the though of Jihyun hugging a stranger.

"Jihyun ! Wait, who's that beside her?" Mirae ask the members.

"Unnie ~ How could you all leave me like that!" Jihyun pout as she ran to the members.

"Bangtan ! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeonda imnida ~" 

"Is this a concidence?" Gayoon said in shock as it was amazing to meet people you normally see on tv right in front of you.

"Well, we are suppose to help you guys on your mission." Suga told the members of Perfect.

Bangtan Boys then handed them another mission card.

To: Perfect

You have met Bangtan Boys who will now assists you on your mission today. Get into pairs and start your mission.

"To decide the pairing, we will play the 'couple telepathy game'. All of you will write down who you want to pair up with. Whoever that pairs up together first gets to decide the rest of the pairings." The PD announce as he pass out papers for everyone to write down the partner they want to pair up with.

After a while,

"Ri Yeon has choosen V while V chooses Neul Ra, Neul Ra had chosen Jungkook while Jungkook has chosen Jihyun! We have our first couple, please choose the rest of the couples now."

"Mirae unnie will be with Jin oppa, Ri Yeon will be with V oppa, Neul Ra will be with Rap Monster oppa, Suga oppa will be Minhee unnie, Jimin oppa will be with Soojin unnie and lastly, J-Hope oppa wil be with Gayoon unnie." Jihyun announced the pairings.

"Your mission will be riding the Gyro swing without making any noise."

"WHATTTT ?!?!"

"Oh I'm confident in winning this! Whats the prize for the winner?" Jin asked.

"The winner gets to purchase anything without paying. The pair that scream the loudest will pay for the winner's expense."

"Oh before that, we have to check our picture from the roller coaster!" Mirae told the others as they rushed to the booth to check their pictures.

"Oh my gosh, look at this! What's with this expression Gayoon, you look lost ! Minhee , you look like a squirrel! AND OH MY GOSH SO CUTE~ Jihyun what are you doing to Jungkook!?!?" Everybody gather around as they Jihyun hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Woah our Jihyun is all grown up already ~" Soojin nudge the blushing girl as she laugh embarassely.

After that, they walked to the gyro swing and the members had a camera with them to check if they were screaming.

"We're going win this ! We're the calmest in our group." Jin and Mirae said.

"If you two were to give your pairing a name?"

"It's sad to say this but we both dicuss this and decided 'Old people' team will be the best. We're the oldest after all." Mirae said solemly.

"Us? We don't plan to win. We plan to scream and scream but not be the losers!" Ri Yeon said as she gave a peace sign when they interviewed her and V.

The roller coaster started and it was pretty quiet. Until Ri Yeon shouted loudly, V who was her partner then let out an equally loud scream as well. 

The other members after hiding their fear, didn't care anymore and started shouting and screaming. But only one pairing did not make a single noise. Instead they look bored and somehow dissapointed the ride wasn't that high.

After the ride was over, everyone was basically trying to stable themselves and stand straight.

Although it was one dizzy ride, they were waiting for the staff to announce the winner. Although half of them screams their head off, a few of them try to make least noise as possible.

"The winner is Jin and Mirae! " Jin and Mirae hig fived each other and could already think what they wanted the losers to treat them.

"And sadly, the losers are Ri Yeon and V." Ri Yeon and V eyes went as big as possible and was giving the PD a 'WTH' look.

"Well losers treat! Let's get lunch~" 


After having their lunch and playing a few more rides, it was time for everyone to leave.

"Well it's time for us to end today's filming and also a big thank you to Bangtan Boys for coming to film with us today ~" Gayoon said.

"Has sunbaenim watch the first epis of Perfect TV?" Soojin asked, secretly hoping they will answer yes.

"Yes, we watched it when it air. It was really funny especially the one when two of the members sneak in to the others room and reveal your secrets." Jungkook told Perfect.

"Huh? Reveal our secrets?" Soojin ask not knowing that Neul Ra and Minhee were their lips and acting as innocent as possible.

"Yeah. Neul Ra noona and Minhee reveal the secrets. Here!" V told them as he open Perfect TV on his phone.

"But didn't you guys watch it?" Suga asked.

"It aired on our debut day so we didn't have time to watch it." Jihyun explained.

"So you were the one who change the song! You guys know how much I hate that song!" Jihyun lashed out.

"And you show them my hair! AHHH" Gayoon said half embarass half furious.

"We will take our leave now." Bangtan Boys left as fast as possible to avoid the "fight".


I know I'm pretty slow on updating these few weeks, and I'm really sorry for it >< I'm having my final exams  and it's really hard for me to squeeze out time to update so I hope you guys understand. Thanks you so much again.