Running man

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

"Thank you Perfection for your support! Please enjoy our last performance of Airplane!!" said Mirae as she waved to their fans.

After their performance, they headed to backstage to continue their schedule.

"So tiring ~ I wanna sleep ~" Ri Yeon said as she sat on the couch.

"Check this out. You guys are going to be really happy." Their manager came in and he toss a letter which Minhee took.

"OMONA !! This is daebak !!" Minhee said loudly as she show the invation to the members.

To: Perfect

You're invited to join the world of challenges. You will shine in the darkness and prove that you're a worthy ripper. 

Sincerly, Runningman

"RUNNINGMAN !!! HERE I COME~" Neul ra said happily as the other members started cheering. 


The members were very excited that day. After all, runningman had been one of their favourite variety shows. 

The PD explain the game and they couldn't wait to start scaring the runningman members.

"The runningman members will think they're alone for this episode but they're not. All of you will hide and secretly tear their name tags without them noticing. The concepy for this week is 'Jack The Ripper', like Jack, all of you will tear their nametag and follow them. You will win if you tear all their name tags, you lose if Running man members tear your name tags." The PD explain to them in detail.

Each of them wore their name tags proudly and couldn't wait to start the race. 


The members giggle as they watch the running man members playing around. They had been spying on the runningman members for the past few hours. It was hilarious watching Kwangsoo and Jongkook fighting together, Jihyo and Gary moments.

"Run from the darkness and reveal your trueself. Jack The Ripper is on his way, to punish the ones that has been hidden away. Shine and rip off the nametags and be worty of your name."

"Wait, there are guests coming???" Jongkook asked.

Finally the last game started, the members came from their hiding place and went around looking for the runningman members.

Soojin who was scearching together with Ri Yeon then pointed a finger to her lips and pointed out where Haha was hiding. Ri Yeon nodded and ran towards his direction.

Within seconds, Ri Yeon tore off Haha's nametag and waved it in the air.

"Woah it's Perfect !!" Haha screamed when he saw who tore his nametag.

Haha out. Haha out.

Minhee who joined Mirae quickly spotted the 'betrayer team', Ji Sukjin and Kwangsoo. They glanced at each other and rushed towards them. Mirae quickly tored off Sukjin's nametag and helped Minhee.

"Omona ! It's Perfect's Minhee and Mirae! Yah PD, you should have tell us they girl groups coming!" Sukjin said as he gapped in shock.

After a while, the duo sucessfully tored off Kwangsoo's nametag. They cheered in unsion and quickly went to 'hunt' the other runningman members.

Ji Sukjin out. Ji Sukjin out. Lee Kwangsoo out. Lee Kwangsoo out.

Jihyun, Gayoon and Neul Ra high-five each other as they heard the the runningman members getting out one by one. Soon, Jihyun gave the members a knowing look as she whispered:" 3'o clock." Then Jihyun sprinted off towards the direction and fought with Jaesuk. Gayoon and Neul Ra followed along as they helped Jihyun up. Gayoon tore off Jaesuk's nametag easily as it was 3 against 1.

Yoo Jaesuk out. Yoo Jaesuk out.

"3 more down." Neul Ra though but out of sudden, Jongkook apperared and tore off her nametag.

"NO !!!" Neul Ra shouted as she was dragged to the prison. 

Shin Neul Ra out. Shin Neul Ra out. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Perfect's Neul Ra imnida ~" Neul Ra introduce herself as she sat in the prison.

"By the way, Neul Ra, who tore off your nametag?" Kwangsoo asked.

"Jongkook sunbae tore it off." Neul Ra said sadly.

"Aish, that Kim Jongkook ! I can't believe he will treat a girl like that !" Jaesuk said.

"Neul Ra ah, what do you need? Jaesuk hyung will buy it for you!" Haha said.

"Ani ! Wait -" Jaesuk was interuppted as Neul Ra said: " We want to have a vacation!"

"To where?" 

"Japan !!" Neul Ra said excitedly.

"No problem Jaesuk hyung will get Perfect a trip to Japan !" Haha said again.


Mirae and Minhee who ended up fighting with Gary and Jihyo. It was a tight match but in the end, Mirae's nametag was taken while Minhee managed to escaped.

Lee Mirae out. Lee Mirae out.

Minhee found Ri Yeon and Soojin and they then formed a team together. Slowly, they crept towards Jihyo who was alone. After a round of push and pull, the three of them tore off Jihyo's nametag.

"Aish, you girls ! How could 3 of you fight against me !" Jihyo said as she went to the prison.

Song Jihyo out. Song Jihyo out.

Minutes later, Jongook and Gary teamed up and tored off Minhee's and Soojin's nametag. Ri Yeon had been extremely lucky as she managed to escape from the last two survivors of runningman team.

Jung Minhee out. Jung Minhee out. Choi Soojin out. Choi Soojin out.

Ri Yeon ran as fast as she could and hid in a corner. When she saw Gayoon and Jihyun, she rushed to joined them. But Gary who saw her ran towards her and tore off her nametag.

Im Ri Yeon out. Im Ri Yeon out.

Gayoon and Jihyun who heard their members getting out one by on started to panic but remain calm. Inch by inch they moved towards Jongkook who they had their eye on. It was a fierce fight but Jihyun managed to get rid of Jongkook's nametag. Jihyun then held Jongkook's nametag and bowed towards the camera."WE DID IT!"

Kim Jongkook out. Kim Jongkook out.


Meanwhile in the prison, the 5 members were busy having ice cream as theychat with the runningman members. 

"You girls are daebak ! I mean you got rid of so many of our members!" Jihyo said in awe.

"I have never heard Kim Jongkook beaten by a girl before !" Jaesuk exclaimed.

"Well Gayoon and Jihyun have the best athletic skills in our team." Mirae explained.

"But it is still amazing! " Haha said.


Gayoon and Jihyun who was hiding quickly spotted the last runningman member, Gary. They planned and decided to ambush him. As Gary was walking towards the end where Gayoon was hiding, Jihyun ran towards Gary. Gary let out a screamed and rush towards Gayoon's direction. Jihyun managed to round Gary and Gayoon took of his nametag.

Kang Gary out. Kang Gary out.

"These girls are amazing ! They won over us !" Jaesuk congratulated them as he handed them their prize, which was a gold medal.

"Thank you sunbae." Soojin bowed politely as she accpeted her medal.

"Do come again!" Kwangsoo said as they ended the broadcast.


"That was a tiring match !" Gayoon said as she rested on the couch again.

"Two of you were amazing ! I mean you managed to win against Jongkook sunbae." Ri Yeon told Jihyun and Gayoon. 

"I think it was luck to be honest." Jihyun said.

A while later, the members went to their bedroom and slept.

But a few hours later ..... 

"We're awake !" One of the girls said as she yawned tiredly.

"I need Americano !" The second exclaimed.


So sorry for the late update, both my co-author and I are having exams so it's really hard to update. I hope you guys will vote on this poll and also, to know more your character, can you give me a few secrets of your character?