Debut Celebration

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

Perfect had just finish their debut performance for three broadcasting station. It was tiring but compared to many idols life, it was nothing.

"This calls for a celebration !" Soojin said she glance at their manager who had been speaking on the phone for some time already.

Their manager ended the call as he approach them with a bright smile: "Good news for everyone, all of you will be going Lotte World as a celebration for your sucessful debut!" 

"When? What time?"

"Keep calm, girls. It's tomorrow around 10 a.m. I'll pick you all from your dorm." Their manager explain calmly. 

"Oh! And your CEO said you can have a party in your dorm if you want to, you're free your from diets for today only." He added.

"Daebak !! We're going to party tonight!" Neul Ra said happily.


Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-oh We don't even have to try, it's always a good time ~

"Let's settle the work first, Minhee will call the chicken and pizza for delivery. Neul Ra along with myself, will cook ramyun, Mandu (Korean dumplings) and Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi Stew). Gayoon and Soojin will peel the fruits and make salad, while Jihyun and Ri Yeon will go for grocery shopping and make the desserts. Arraso?" Mirae gave a questioning look to the members.

"Understood!" The members all chime in.

Jihyun and Ri Yeon went out of the dorm first. They wore their disguise and walk to the nearby supermarket. 

"We need to get eggs, ramyum, red bean, watermelon, Soft drinks and ice cream." Ri Yeon read out from the list.

"I got most of the food here already. Which ice cream flavour do you want? Chocolate, Valinna or Cookie dough?" Jihyun ask Ri Yeon

"Chocolate." Ri Yeon replied as her eyes sparkled as her eyes lay upoon an object.

"Let's buy this." Ri Yeon said with a mischiveous glint in her eye.

"Whoopee cushion? Why do we need it?" Jihyun furrowed her brows as she gave a questioning look to Ri Yeon.

"Let's prank unnies. It's time for revenge. The maknae line will rule today!" Ri Yeon said exicitedly.

"I'm on. I can't wait to get home ~" Jihyun smirk since they were still going to film Perfect TV later, it was going to be very embarassing for the other members.


Meanwhile in the kitchen, Mirae and Neul Ra were throwing each other competitive glares. They decided to have a cooking battle and the loser will have to do whatever the winner wants.

"So I'll will be cooking the mandu while you will be cooking the kimchi stew. Deal?" Mirae said.

"Deal. But you made a bad choice already. Do you know how much the members love my kimchi jjigae?" Neul Ra said proudly.

"This battle is all about talent not favourism." Mirae replied coldly.

"It's like Master Chef Korea here. It's just a game, not a competition like Master Chef Korea." Soojin commented as she step into the kitchen.

"Thanks for the advice." Neul Ra said sarcastically as she roll her eyes.

"We're back~" Jihyun and Ri Yeon said in unsion.

Both of them left the ingridients to the kitchen and started to make their first dessert. 

While using the whip cream, Jihyun 'accidentally' smear some whip cream onto Ri Yeon's face.

"What the- How could you?" Ri Yeon shreik as she scoop some ice cream and threw it to Jihyun's shirt.

"Ewwww !! Okay stop i-" Before Jihyun could finish her sentence, Ri Yeon was squezzing whip cream to Jihyun's face.

"Ya ! Enough already !" Jihyun scream.

"Okay ! No more food fights." Ri Yeon said as she made her way to the bathroom to clean her face with Jihyun trailing behind.


In the midst of the noise, Soojin and Gayoon were cutting the fruits in the living room.

"Unnie, you're cutting it way too thick !! You're cutting all the meat away !" Gayoon said as she stare at how Soojin was cutting the apple.

"Then show me how to do it." Soojin said with annoyance.

"Peel the skin off like this. Thinly." Gayoon show Soojin the way to peel the skin off.

"Why do I have to cut the fruits~" Soojin whine knowing that Gayoon was pretty good at culinery since she live alone.


Jihyun smirk as she place the whoopie cushion under a pillow on the couch. Ri Yeon then baded to Minhee who was ordering the food. 

"Unnie, sit down here. It's more comfortable." 

"Alright, I want to order twon boxes of regular thin crust - PWWWTTTT 

"HAHAHAHA !!" The maknae line burst into laughter.

"Do you mind to hold up for a minute?" Minhee said embarassely. She found the cushion as she threw it at the maknaes.

"You guys are so dead later!"


"You guys will choose which dish taste better. Vote once you taste both dish." Neul Ra said.

Jihyun, Soojin and Minhee voted for Mandu while Gayoon and Ri Yeon voted for Kimchi stew.

"3 for mandu, 2 for kimchi stew." Soojin announce the result.

"WHAT?!?!?! I lost? No way !" Neul Ra gasp.

"Yes way. You better prepare to grant me a wish." Mirae said happily.


Tonight, tonight is the night, our time that we waited for so long

"Let eat the food !" 

"WHich food did all of you wanted to eat the most?" The cameraman ask.

"Pizza." "Chicken." "All."

"Woah, there's a bug in the chicken." Neul Ra said as she remov the bug and continue eating the chicken.

"Wait, you're eating it? Shouldn't we call the chicken company or something?" Soojin said.

"Who cares. And we shouldn't waste food." Gayoon said.

"I'm sorry for our dirty habits." Mirae bow to the camera as she continue eating.

"This is jjang. I wish we don't have to do our diets." Jihyun said as she let out a sigh.

"But I can't wait for tomorrow. Lotte World ~ I haven't been there since I was 8." Ri Yeon said as clap her hands gleefully.

"It's going to be amazing."