Goodnight

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

"Annyeong ~ This is Perfect's Ri Yeon and Jihyun ~ " Ri Yeon introduced herself in the camera as she broke into giggles.

"And this is Perfect's Jihyun ~ The maknae line is back !" Jihyun then said.

"You must be curious why it's us right? Well we are getting revenge for Neul Ra unnie amd Minhee unnie who revealed our secrets." Ri Yeon said.

"We will be starting by Minhee unnie's and Ri Yeon's room for now." Jihyun pointed out to a room in the far left.

Out of a sudden, their stomach grumbled loudly, Jihyun then smile embarassly and said: " We were on our diet, so we didn't get to eat much. We're so sorry. Ri Yeon, make some ramen while I go to Minhee unnie's room."

"But that's not fair~" Ri Yeon reasoned.

"Aish! Just do it please ! I will buy you ice cream next time!" Jihyun gave a deal to Ri Yeon.

Ri Yeon eyes sparkled at the word 'ice cream' and within seconds, she rushed to the kitchen making ramyun.

Jihyun then tip toed to the room. She then walked over to Ri Yeon's bed and whisper to the camera :" Mianhae Ri Yeon-ah, but this is the only to reveal your secrets !" 

Jihyun then hoped off Ri Yeon's bed and opened the drawer, and took out bags of snacks. "This is our maknae's secret stash, she has every types of snacks in here!" Jihyun then counted the number of snacks she found and the total amount was 17 packs!

"For some reason, she only bought EXO-K MAMA album and the XOXO album is Korean ver too." 

She then opened up the closet, and held out lots of soft toys. "Be jealous SNSD's fanboys, this is given by SNSD's Taeyeon sunbaenim!" Jihyun said as she showed a rikkakuma plushie.

Suddenly, the door opened and Jihyun quickly closed the closet as Ri Yeon appeared with two bowls of ramyum. "You're done already?" Jihyun said as a panic look appeared on her face as she was scared she had been caught by the maknae.

"Yup, come eat it, unnie !" Ri Yon replied cheerfully.

Jihyun sigh thankfully st the gulliable maknae as she gulp down the bowl of ramyum. 

Ri Yeon then though for a second before she whisper to Jihyun's ear.

"Unnie why don't we dangle the noodles on Minhee's unnie face? You know she loves food!" Jihyun broke into a grin as she gave her a thumbs up.

Together, they walked to Minhee and dangle a string of noodles in front of her face.

"No reaction." Ri Yeon said after a few times trying. Jihyun pouted:" Oh well, let's just start our job."

"Ooooh look what I found! To my cutie sister, take care of yourself and let's meet up someday ! Jung Jinyoung." Ri Yeon read out from a B1A4's album.

"Suprise ! B1A4's Jinyoung sunbaenim is actually Minhee's unnie older brother ~" Jihyun announced. 

"I want a oppa too!" Ri Yeon said.

The two of them exit the room and went in the next room. 

Jihyun pointed to the the two sleeping figure. "The one on the left is Mirae unnie and the right is Soojin's unnie."

"Mirae and Soojin are clean freaks. Their room is extremely clean and you can't find a single dust in it." Ri Yeon commented. 

"Time to revealed their makeup-less face!!" Jihyun said as she pulled down the sleeping members covers slowly.

"They still look so pretty !! Why is Soojin unnie skin so nice?? I'm so jealous !!" Ri yeon said as she stared at Soojin's face.

Ri yeon then poke Soojin's cheek. "Yah don't do that!! She will wake up" Jihyun nearly shouted as she quickly moved Ri Yeon's finger.

They both froze as they saw Soojin let out a yawn but than fall asleep again. 

"Ahahaha anyway let's check Mirae's unnie stuff." Ri Yeon said awkardly.

"Mirae unnie loves playing sports so there lots of random sports equipment." Ri Yeon showed the camera the soccer ball, basketball, weights and many others. 

"OMG this is so cool !!It's the limited edition L's photobook ! I wanted to buy it but it's sold up !! And it's signed !" Ri yeon check the photobook out and she grinned secretly when she saw a heart drawn with pencil on L's name.

"I found Soojin's unnie secret stash!" Jihyun squeal as she dragged the cameraman to the other side of the room.

"Why does she have so much makeup? It's weights more than 5 kg seriously. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss ......" Jihyun took out Soojin's makeup pouch and showed each makeup item Soojin owned.

"What's this?" Oh it's honey lemon tea." Ri Yeon said as she open a water bottle filled with warm tea.

"Soojin's diary? What does this means?" Jihyun flipped opened a page of Soojin's diary.

"Let's see what is next. Oh a photograph with Sehun sunbae, it's the one they took for their cameo in a drama. And another one with Jino sunbae, i didn't know they were friends though."

"Ri Yeon? Ri Yeon?" Jihyun called out but no sign of the maknae was around.

"Oh unnie what's up?" Ri Yeon came in the room.

"Where were you?" Jihyun asked.

"Oh me? I went to the toilet just now."

"Oh really. Okay." Jihyun though Ri Yeon movements was a little supicious but she ignored it.

 

Flashback:

"Shhh let's get going to the last room! I'm sure Jihyun unnie won't reveal an of her stuff so it's time to troll her!" Ri Yeon let out a giggle as she slipped out of the room without anyone noticing.

"Unlike Mirae' and Soojin's unnie room, Jihyun', Gayoon' and Neul Ra' unnie is a mess. I repeat, a total mess. " Ri Yeon said as she showed the camera the messy room.

"This is Jihyun's unnie side of room, above her is Gayoon's unnie." 

"This is unnie's earphpne and headphone collection. She has all types of brands of headphones. Our fans gave her alot." Ri Yeon then explained. 

"A polaroid camera ! Let's take a picture!" Ri Yeon then snapped a picture as she quickly return to Jihyun's bed again.

"She also has alot of albums like ALOT!!" Bangtan Boys, EXO, Topp Dogg, f(x) .... etc" Ri Yeon eyes twinkled as she saw the albums.

"Please continue to support EXO ! - Luhan, Thank you for helping us at times dongsaeng - Kidoh ! Wow unnie has alot of friends." 

"Hmm what's this?" Ri Yeon pulled out an album that caught her eye. 

"Beautiful girl, my heart is hit by a strike like a bowling pin - Jungkook, wait a minute, isn't this the lyrics of one Bangtan boys's song?" And Jungkook sunbae ......." Ri Yeon became speechless as she saw the note.

The cameraman then told Ri Yeon that Jihyun was looking for her and she better hurry.

END

 

"Let's go to the last room ~"

"Neul Ra unnie is pretty much in charge of the room's messiness." Jihyun said as she pointed at the sleeping figure of Neul Ra.

"For some reasons, Neul Ra unnie likes yellow alot so there's alot of yellow things." Jihyun said as she pointed at Neul Ra's bedsheet cover and blanket.

"Her bedsheet is banana prints because it's yellow."

"A B.A.P Album !! She loves B.A.P alot and she always sings B.A.P songs in the car. Her bias is Daehyun sunbaenim." Ri Yeon said.

"Daehyun oppa~ Saranghae ~" Ri Yeon tried her best to imitate Neul Ra fangirling.

"She's going to kill you when she watch this." Jihyun tried not to laugh.

"Revenge is sweet !" Ri Yeon smirked. 

"Evil maknae !" 

 

"Over here is Gayoon unnie~" 

"It's her class photo from her first year of high school !!" Ri Yeon showed Jihyun the photo.

"It's Gayoon unnie! Wow she still so pretty last time. Oh the guy standing next to her looks so familar. AH I got it!! It's B1A4's Gongchan sunbaenim !" Jihyun said.

While rummaging for more stuff, Ri yeon let out a little scream before Jihyun cupped her hand over Ri Yeon's mouth.

"Scary !!!" Ri Yeon held the horror movie. "Gayoon unnie always like horror movies but half of us hates it." Jihyun explained.

"Jihyun unnie is the half that likes it." Ri yeon pointed out.

"It's a photo of Gayoon unnie performing for LEDApple !" 

"That's so cool!" 

 

"So you guys are awake already?"

Both of them turned their head to the voice.

"Uh hi Mirae unnie ......


A/N :I'm so sorry for not updating for so long >< I had writer block (as usual) so the chapters these day are pretty bad. I promise to update twice this week. One for the composing and cheographing. And yes Perfect's comeback will be very soon. Oh just to say a rival group will be joining too (you know who you are)