Teaser 001

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

24K - U Re So Cute


"Let's stop practice for now." The leader said as she turn off the radio. 

"Gosh, I'm so tired." The maknae said as she lie down on the floor. 

"Hey, let's send someone down to buy drinks and snacks in the convenience store. Let's play rock papper scissors to decide." The lead rapper said as the other member grin and look at the main rapper.

"You guys are so mean !! You all know I at rock paper scissors !!" The main rapper said as she pouted. 

"Rock paper scissors ...... YES I WON!!!" The main vocal pumped her fist as the other members wrote a list for the main rapper.


The main rapper wore a pair of lensless glasses and a hat that cover half of her face, even though Perfect have not offically debut, they have been attracting many attention so it was safter to wear a disguise. 

She quickly walked to the convience store nearby, but while she was walking, she spotted a crowd with lots of female screaming. She instantly recognize the boy who was surrounded. She sigh before she push her way to the crowd and whisper to the boy, "In 3...2...1, sprint as fast as you can." The boy nodded and she shouted :"3...2.....1 RUN!!!" They both pushed their way out and she pull him into a alley. 

"Ya what are you doing without a disguise?" She panted as she asked him. She was thankful that she brought a extra pair of sunglasses and a beanie. She quickly make him wear the items and walk to the convenience store. 

She put every thing in the basket and there was at least 20 items. "Wow, you're buying so much?" The boy glance at her items.

"Yes and you're paying." She said with a straight face. 

"Excuse me, what do you mean I'm paying?" The boy said. 

"I just save you from the fangirls so be thankful and pay for us." The girl said as she glare at him.

He let out a laugh as he said "Fine I'll pay. You're so cute when you're angry."

She blushes and her cheeks became a light pink.

"You like it so much huh? You're so cute!! You're so cute!!"

"Stop it already, Jeon Jungkook!!" 


Author's note: The teaser could be sad, happy, flashback. Most of the teaser will have their love interest in it. Next teaser will be revealed tomorrow. :)