Chapter 7

Mr Right
-Lunch time-

Buzz buzz....Buzz buzz

The owner of the phone looked at the phone screen and saw one of his friend.

From Niel Hyung

To Ricky Dongsaeng

Where the hell are you??Me and Chunji hyung at the basketball court meet us there...

P.S. Buy us water as usual lemonnade ice blended.

From Ricky Dongsaeng

To Niel Hyung

Arraso..meet you there

Ricky was walking towards the canteen when suddenly he accidently bumped into someone.He turned and saw Changjo glaring deadly at him.Ricky were shivering because Changjo glaring.Ricky eyes were watery somehow in any seconds he would cry before people comfort him.Changjo' s heart started to beat faster on the look of Ricky cute face.Changjo heart melted on what had happened next.Ricky voice changed into a shyly girl whos wanting to confess her feeling towards her crush

"Mianhae..."

"Nevermine is not your fault at all,"Changjo said and walked off.

'OMG..this is the first time I treat nerd well.All this while i was mean but now I'm not.RICKYY!!!WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!!'Changjo metally screamed in his head.

-Basketball Court-

"HYUNG NAH YOUR FOOD AND WATER"Ricky said informally towards his hyungs.

"Yah babo speak formally towards us,"Chunji said while hitting Ricky's head with his un-use shirt.

"Arra...arra,"murmur Ricky.

"Lets play it been long time since we have not play basketball,"said Niel while throwing the ball into the goal ring.

"WE SHOULD WE SHOULD I WANT TO PLAY TOO HYUNGS!!"Shouted Ricky while jumping like a girl on his his own spot.

"Okay we play randomly no snatching,no pushing.and no fighting."said Chunji.

With that the games has begin.It has been 20minute after they has started playing.Niel was aiming at the goal ring and shoot,but something terribly happen next.The ball does not when in the goal ring but it landed on someone head.The owner of head fell down and hold his head in pain.The 3nerds gasps and run towards the guy.

"Are you okay Cap-shi??"said niel trying to calm down his nervousness.

"Of course he's not you babo!!"said Ljoe.

"Mianhae he didn't really meant to shoot at you we're sorry..."said Chunji

"If you guys want your apologise to be accepted you guys should be our slaved for three months,"Said Cap whith his smirk on his face.

"Arra..Arraa,"said the 3 nerds in unisons.

"Tomorrow morning you guys will start to be our slaved so meet outside school before 7.30 in the morning,"said Cap and took his step out of their view alonged with his other two friends.

The 3 nerds just shrugged their shoulder.