Chapter 5

Mr Right
-Singging class 2-

"Ok class so today we will be having some kind of audition for the upcoming performance only for this class"said Mr Kim,class 2 singgng teacher.

"So get in group of 4,pairs or either single"Mr Kim continued.

The class were now filled of murmuring.After a few minutes the class calm down and now there were plenty of groups and pairs,but only 1 person were not in pairs and group and that person is Niel.Somehow he felt being left out.

"Ok so next i will be calling the group names and you guys should tell us what song you're singging of ok?"Mr kim said while showing the class an 'ok' sign.

"Deh!!!"the class exclaimed.

"4minute come up please"Mr Kim called Hyuna's groups.

-after several group names were being called out-

"Next up C.J"said Mr Kim.

"So what are you gonna sing CAP and Jonghyun?"asked Mr Kim.

"We are gonna sing No More Dream from Bangtan Boys"said Jonghyun.

"Whenever you ready boys"said Mr Kim while walking towards the nearest wall to lean on.

~No More Dream~

After the song finish,the girls were screaming out loud because the both of them were awesome and also hot in those rapping skill.

"Thank you boys you may sit and next is Niel.Please come out and sing of us"said Mr Kim.

While niel is walking towards the front he heard whisper about him like'i 100% sure his voice is bad' 'I think he cant sing' and etc.'My voice is not that bad'Niel thought.

"What are you gonna sing niel??"asked Mr Kim.

"Ermm...What is love from exo..."Niel was unsure of what he is going to sing.

"Well whenever you ready Niel"Mr Kim said.Niel took his long sigh and start singging.

-What is love-

After he has finish singging a loud applause could be hear.Niel jst smile from their response.

"Niel your voice was angelic.I havent heard someone sing like that.You make me proud Niel"said Mr Kim. Niel just smile shyly.

-Cap POV-

His voice is so angel.Thump thump thump thump.I held my hand on my chest.'Why am i feeling like this....Do I have feeling for him???Andwae I cant fell for nerd...Am I??"I thought and repeating 'Am I' phrase continously.I look into his eyes and my heart start beating crazily.'I think I am....'i thought.