Chapter 18

Mr Right
Time has passed really quickly and now they were happy since they have finally graduated from their high school .

(A/n im sorry cuz i hate to write long chaptered story and it will finish a few more chapter...mianhae to all my readers and readers who hhave subcribe this story) .

And now the three couples were at the Han River to celebrates their 9 8 and 7 monthsary.The three couples were lying on the grass near the tree.

"Wah it been 9,8 and 7 monthsary for us....For me it is the longest relationship i had since i was born except for our friendships"Chunji stated .

"Yah i agree with Chunji hyung this is my first long relationship with my sweetie"said ricky and peck his sweetie cheeks .

"Yah..Yah...PDA please"said Niel. .

"Arraso"said Ricky .

"So what are we gonna do"asked Chunji .

"Let's go and have our privacy come on"said Ljoe aand drag Chunji away from the two couples .

"Yah i think we should now come on babe"said Changjo and drag Ricky away from the NAP couple

~CHUNJOE~.

Once the Chunjoe are away from their friends,Ljow quickly turn Chunji and kiss him passionately and earning a reply from Chunji.The both of them were kissing long enough.With Chunji ush Ljoe gently and pant for air. .

"Wah honey are you making me dying"asked Chunji .

"Ani....i just cant get away with your irrestable pink lip which making me wanting to eat your lips"Ljoe said .

"honey stop bein cheesy im melting you know"Chunji blushed .

"Well that my point to make you melting Bunny"Ljoe said and pulled Chunji nearer to him.One move the of them will be kissing .

"Bunny can i ask you something???"Ljoe continued .

"Yah what is it Honey"asked Chunji .

Ljoe released Chunji and Kneeled down the next sentence that came out of Ljoe's mouth make Chunji froze .

"Will you marry me Bunny??"Ljoe take out the ring from his pocket .

"I do"Chunji mutter loud enough for Ljoe to hear .

"What i cant hear you"Ljoe teased Chunji .

"I do!!!!!"Chunji shouted and quickly hugged Ljoe and kissed him