Chapter 11

Mr Right
CHANGRICK SIDE

-Lunch time-

Changjo POV

Ricky was following me everwhere I go.He's so freaking cute with his lost face paste on his face.After we have past several classes we finally reached the canteen.I took a seat at the furthest seat in the canteen which ONLY we,C.L.C,can sit.I looked at Ricky and he was playing with his finger while looking down.I softly chuckled.I took out my wallet and took out 2 500won.I give it to him.He tilts his head and looked at me with his cute lost face again.My heart beat faster on every second.

"Buy me food and Orange ice blended"I gesture him to take the money.

He took the money and walked to the food counter.After waiting for about 4 minute he appear on my sight with the food and the drink on his hand.

"Here's the food and drink and also the change"he put the change on the table and stood there like a stone.

"You may sit here"I gesture him to sit beside me.

He hesistantly walked to the seat and took a sit.An idea popped on my head magically.I smirked.

"Can you feed me??"I show him my famous puppy eyes.

END POV

No one POV

Ricky gulped hardly and nodded his head.He took the spoon and took an amount of food and feed Changjo.After several of feeding Changjo,Ricky was comfortable with it but still he will blushed when Changjo his lips.It will always melt Ricky.

KRINGGG!!!!!! the school bell rings meaning the lunch time has finish.

"After school meet me at the rooftop"Changjo said

"Arasso Changjo-shi "said Ricky

With that the both of them went to their respective classes.