Chapter 1

Mr Right

As usual people would wake up in the morning to go for work,morning exercise and also for the boring part of the young teenagers.....SCHOOL.In three different houses,lived one young men in each of houses who were still on the bed having their fun time in their LaLa Land .Second has passed....Minute has passed and now for the irritating sound ever for young teenagers.RING! Three alarm clock rang on the same timing.

 

-Chunji Pov-

I was dreaming about something weird when suddenly a sound blasted through my ear really loud.RING!! I jumped on my bed when the alarm rang in sudden.I quickly grabbed the clock and switch it off.I pulled out my blanket around me and slid down the bed.Before going to the bathroom i rearranged my bed eventhough i have plenty of servent in the house.I took my towel after i arranged my bed properly and neat,and when in the bathroom after that.After having like an hour of bathing,I grabbed my clothes and wears it.

It's the first day of my new school along with my 2 other friends named,Niel and Ricky.I grabbed my beg and went out of the room.I stopped in the middle of the hallway thinking what i had missed to bring.Beg Mobile Phone Earpiece Wallet......My SPECTS!!!.I dashed to my room and took my spects.Actually i have good sight but i just wears it because it's Niel idea and also Niel,Ricky and me wanted to hide our identities which is,we are the heirs in our parent's Combined Company,L.A.Y Arts Company.Our parent company is all about Performing Arts and Artistic.Ok enough with my parent's combined company let's move on to the story.I took my glasses and walked down the stairs."Agashi,please have a seat"said mandy,one of my servant while pulling out the chair in the dinning room for me to seat.I gestured her that i have to go since i don't want to be late for my first day of school and also to meet my two friends at Ricky's house.She just nodded in agreement.I bid goodbye to Mandy and the other servents.Both of my parents were in overseas together with Niel's and Ricky's parents.