Chapter 10

Mr Right
Chunjoe Side

"Nah carry my bag"said Ljoe giving Chunji his bag

Without any hesitation Chunji took his bag and hug it.Chunji followed Ljoe everywhere he goes,like a lost puppy being introduced to the new world.Ljoe turn his body and face toward Chunji.Ljoe dig his hand on his pocket and took out something.He took his 300won and give it to Chunji.Chunji stare blankly on the money to Ljoe' face back to my miney and back to the face.Chunji tilts his face and give Ljoe his clueless face which weaken Ljoe's leg.

"Don't give me that face it's not that cute(actually it is)Go buy me Orange ice blended and meet me outside singging class room 1..Go...Go...Goo shuhh..."Ljoe shoo Chunji to buy what he had order for.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

-Outside singging class 1-

Ljoe was playing his game called farm village(a/n i dont know the game name that Niel played on his Ipad,so just pretend that the farm village is the game that Niel play ok...back to the story)After 5 minutes of waiting chunji still haven't came back.It makes Ljoe felt worried after all Ljoe have a little crush on Chunji.The hallway was silence when suddenly an angelic voice slice in the hallway.

"Ljoe I'm so sorry that I'm late.The stall has too many costumer so that's why I'm late please forgive me...pwease??"Chunji show his puppy eyes towards Ljoe.

"Your apology accepted"said Ljoe while he took his Orange ice blended from Chunji hands.

"Mmm....after meet me here Arrachi??"said Ljoe

"Arrachi"said Chunji

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Yay!! double update!! next update will be Changrick...so stay tuned Changrick shippers