NEW FANFIC

Mr Right

So since some people want another teentop fanfic and i have been thinking (a)should i or (b)should not and my answer it (a).
So to all people who want teentop fanfic your wish is accepted

 

Here is it

 

ANGEL

 

It is an fanfic...again....well i like yoai instead of boyxgirl since i havent experience love life so ya...basically my other stories is about boyxgirl well i asked my friend of ideas since they have already in relationship except for me...forever alone *cries one corner*

 

Description

 

3 boys Cap,Ljoe and Changjo were a new tranfer studentsarrow-10x10.png in Seungri High.Which gain alot of attention from both girls and boys on their first day of school because of their bad boy style.They did bad boy stuff such as skateboarding,graffiti,skipping and etc.From the outside they look cold,mischievous and bad boy but deep in their heart there is a garden well you know what i mean by garden.

 

On the other side 3 boys Chunji,Niel and Ricky were seungri High's Brains.All they did is study study and other kind of stuff that nerds did.All three of them have a flower-boy looks but,because of their 'nerd-boy-look' nobody care and give attention towards them exclude the teachers and blood-related.They are good extremely good from the outside and inside like angels.

 

So will the 3 bad-boys give their attention towards the 3 flower-boys??

Will 3 devilarrow-10x10.png and 3 angel meet and in love??

Find out on 'Angel'

 

 

Credit to the right owner which me dunno :)