Chapter 2

Mr Right

Chunji slid on his purple converse shoe and walked toward the black Audi car.

The driver,Mr Kim,push the button and the door automatically open.Chunji went in the car,Mr Kim start the engine and drive to the destination which is to Ricky's house.Chunji eyes started to blink because he tried not to sleep during the destination.Chunji gave in and drifted to sleep.To estimate the total timing,45 minute is spent to travel from Chunji's house to Ricky's house.The driver woke Chunji up when he arrived infront of Ricky's house.

Chunji thanked the driver and went in the house since he has the pass to go in the house.When he open the door he saw his two friends playing around.Chunji gave a slightly cough.The two friends stopped and looked at Chunji.Both them quickly run towards Chunji to give their hug to Chunji.

"Yah why you're late you supposed to be here by 7.30 am?"asked Ricky

"Huh 7.30 I thought I supposed to meet here at 8 am."said chunji.

"No 7.30 am,come on if we still standing here arguing we will be late for our first day of school"said Niel.

"Wait wait wait,where's your glasses Ricky??"asked Chunji

"Oh yah i forget about that you guys go ahead and i meet you guys out there ok"said Ricky and he dashed to his room to take his glasses.

 


"Omo,this school is so huge"said Chunji

"And awesome"said Ricky

"I never knew there's this kind of school here"said Niel

"Ya me too but my Omma say this school is popular around South korea"said Ricky.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong~

"Come on the bell has already ring"said Chunji.

The three of them were walking towards the general office when suddenly they hear a girls scream."OMO ITS C.L.C,KYAAA THEY'RE SO HANDAOME!""Ljoe oppa marry me!!!!!and etc.The three of them had a alot of question mark surrounding them."who is C.L.C?"asked ricky."They are the kingka in this school,they rule this school.Whoever messed with them they will be in trouble."a voice suddenly pop out making the three boys flinced in shock.They turn their head and saw a young men wearing the same school uniform as them who is holding somehow a stick."Who are you??"asked Niel."Oh I'm Kim Jun-Hung the school prefect,if you guys asking who is who on C.L.C let me tell you.The one who's wearing a cap named Bang Minsoo but people call him C.A.P next to him is Lee Byunghun but people call him Ljoe he is the only one popular among the girls and next to him is Choi Jonghyun or people called him Changjo he is the dance machine in the group."he said.the three of them just nod their head."so if there nothing to say i have to go and also before the next bell ringa you guys must be in class if not you guys gonna be in detention if you guys have no reason for your lateness"he said "Arraso"the three of them said in unison.With that Jun-hyun walked away."come on we have to take the schedule before the bell ring.