Chapter 4

Mr Right
"Hyung what is your next class"asked ricky "ermmm singging leeson class1 why??'answered Chunji while looking at ricky."wait you in class 1 not fair i'm in class 2"niel shrugged."Nothing just asking..."ricky pouted."Oh i know why you're pouting,you must be in dance class while we in singging class right??"Niel said.""ya..."Ricky was sad that he was the only that choose dance.....again."come on niel we have to go i don't want to get detention on the first day of school."said chunji while dragging Niel along with him"so i have to walked alone ah this time such a bad hyungs"ricky muttered under his breathe and pouted.

-in singging lesson class 1-

"Ok class we have new student.His name is Chunji and also treat him well ok?"Mr Chan,teacher of singging class 1."DAEEEE!!!"the class exclaimed in unison."okay chunji sit beside ermm..... that table"Mr Chan said while pointing next to the empty table.

The students were now giving Chunji a glare look.Which make Chunji look at them in his lost face.The door swing open and appear the most popular kingka.Ljoe just walked in and took a seat at his originally seat next to Chunji.Now Chunji realised why the students give him a glare look."arghh...why must i sit beside Ljoe's place??"Chunji thought."Great now he is my seat mate again!HOW IRRITATING!!"Ljoe thought."Okay so today I'm going to test your voices so starting from Chorong please stand up and also tells us about the song that you going to sing"Mr Chan said.

-After several people-

"Okay thank you Kibum next......Lee Byunghee"said Mr Chan."It's Ljoe"Ljoe said coldly."Whatever it is please intro the song that you're going to sing"Mr Chan said."The song i'm going to sing is 'Be Ma Girl' about the guy meet this perfect girl and from there he started liking this girl so that's all"Ljoe said clamly."Okay you begin if you're ready Ljoe"Mr Chan said.

~Be Ma Girl~

After he has finish singging the class were now filled with cheers and clapping from the students"Well done Ljoe you may seat now next is.....Chunji"Mr Chan said while looking at Chunji."I hope you impressed me Chunji"he continued."I will..."he said softly."Can i just go straight with the song instead of introduce it Mr Chan??"Chunji asked."Yah you may if you didn't want to introduce it...If you're ready you may begin now"Mr Chan said while gesturing Chunji to start singging

~Beautiful Girl~

The whole class including Ljoe and Mr Chan were mouth agaped hearing Chunji's angelic voice coming from his mouth.All of them did not expected a guy like Chunji can have an angelic voice.Ljoe were soften when he hears Chunji's singging voice.It's like coming from an angel's mouth.Ljoe can feel his heart beat faster when Chunji started singging.After Chunji has finish singging the class were cheering and clapping for Chunji's sweet voice.Chunji blushed.

"Well Chunji that was an awesome voice coming out from your mouth i really love it"Mr Chan complent."Thh-ank Yoo-u Mr Chan"Chunji stuttered making Ljoe hearts beat faster than it does a while ago.Ljoe can feel that he has a tiny feelings towards Chunji.