My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

“Jaejoong, you’ve been called by Lee Soo Man, you need to meet here right away,” DBSK manager said to Jaejoong after DBSK finished their recording.

 

“okay…”

 

“Yah hyung, what’s going on. Did you do something wrong that LSM want to give you detention?” there goes DBSK dolphin babbling all the way

 

“Shut up duck-,” I jokingly hit the back of his head and walk out through the room, from the corner of my eyes I can see him pouting. That child…

 

I entered LSM office and immediately shocked by the view in front of me. Mom??? And LSM??? Okay~~~That’s not a good view, what my mom doing in here. Gasp! She’s not trying to say that my real waited father all this time is LSM??! OH THE MISERY~~~

 

“Jaejoong-shii, your mom here already told everything that…” (That I’m your son?! NOOOOOOOO!) “ you’re gonna be married soon and so your mom come to ask the company permission,” he ended his word

 

FIUHHH so I’m not his son,,bu..but..wh..WHAT?!!!

 

I look at my mother helplessly, “Yes my son, I come here to tell Mr. Lee that you’re gonna be engaged and soon to be married.”

 

I speechless

 

“According to the company rules, you can be bond in marriage but since the release of DBSK upcoming album with more masculine theme I figured out that it’s okay if you guys know dating and revealed your girlfriend to the public,” LSM said.

 

“But, you’re not dating right honey,” my mother look at me sheepishly

 

I look at LSM with hope. I mean come on! You’re the man of the hallyu music industrie! You’re not gonna let a marriage ruin your money maker!

 

“Yeah, about that…..somehow your mom convince me that this marriage will not affect DBSK popularity,” he shot a glance at my mom and my mom just calmy shot back at him.

 

“That’s why I heard that the girl will work in SM,”

 

Wait! How did he knew!

 

Looking my confused face, LSM replied, “I know it from Yuri”

 

Oh~~~

 

“I think it’s a good idea, so you’re relationship keep going on without any suspicious in the media,”

 

 

I just nooded my head like a complete idiot, I think I heard my mom and LSM talk more but my mind shut. All lies ahead of me is an image of me behind the cage with a collar in my neck. Bye bye~~~freedom………

 

 

++++++


It was a long day, but not exhausting. The feeling of having come reached dusk was pleasant. And silent. The car ride home was quiet and pensive.

Though somewhat awkward.

Jaejoong was driving Yeonhee home, and although they'd be usually attacking each other with jesting mockery, they simply weren't in the mood... especially since the words of their mothers from last night still lingered within their thoughts. But the silence felt so wrong. It needed to be broken.

"Can I ...ask you a question?" came Yeonhee's feeble voice.

"Shoot."

"If... If say... we really did.. you know.. marry..." she sputtered sheepishly, "Would you.. would you be happy with me?" As much as she didn't want to bring it up, Yeonhee needed to know how Jaejoong felt about her. It was all up to his feelings to finally encapsulate her own. Sure she already been told about the soon engagement.

Yeonhee's solemn inquiry was returned with a burst of laughter. "I grew up with you like a sibling, and man, no offence but... it's just... not right." he smirked, oblivious to the bemused feelings Yeonhee had for him, for her 'sibling'. And the thought made her shudder to herself in her seat. Gathering, she masked dejection with a forced laugh of her own. But that wasn't the end of Jaejoong's response. "Why?" he added, "Got a little thing for me now, huh?" he joked.

A bulge of eyeballs from their sockets and a cold sweat trailing down the side of her face beckoned a worried gulp. That obvious?! she winced to herself, before noticing the smug grin plastered across Jaejoong's face. And it became clear to her that he was only teasing. "Gross, no! And I bet you hardly score any girls..." she goaded, returning Jaejoong with her own little smirk.

"Hey, I happen to score more girls than you think!" he retorted, slightly offended by Yeonhee's accusation. "Unlike you," he continued, "I bet you're still a ..." A cackle of laughter.

Pausing before retaliating, Yeonhee only looked at him with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "So what if I am, dickhead?!"

"And why doesn't that surprise me? Hahaha..."

"Because you're an asswipe?" she smirked.

"Sorry, sorry. Please do tell me about your past love lives." Jaejoong had suddenly become curious. He wanted to know what kind of men replaced him during their time apart. But he was only replied with silence as Yeonhee seemed lost in thought. "Refusing to speak to me, I see..."

"I don't remember having one..."

Well, that wasn't what he expected. "You're kidding?!"

"I dunno, I guess I'm saving myself for the right guy?" she snorted.

"You're such... a GIRL!" he laughed, "Since when were you so girly and ...sappy?!"

"Oh gee, let me think, since I lost my perhaps GOSH!"

"Well, yeah. It's kind of hard to comprehend you as a 'woman' now. Kind of scary too..." he mocked, "My lil Yeonhee's all grown up awww..."

"Yeah and my Jaejoong has blossomed into a pretty little ...homo hahaha"

"When are you ever gonna get tired of calling me gay?"

"I dunno... maybe until you get with Yunho HAHAHA!"

"......"

"I’m a fans of Jaeho you know.."

"What the!"

"You know Jaeho as for JAEjoong and yunHO, or you prefer Yunjae?"

"W..what?!"