My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

The next day, Yeonhee arrived and saw Junsu and Yoochun standing outside of the recording room talking. When she walked up to them Yoochun nudged Junsu and Junsu looked at her.

Ah! Yeonhee, right?” chirped Junsu with high voice

Yeonhee try to suppress her giggled, so the rumors right, he does sound like a dolphin. How cute! To show her politeness she just nodded and smiled toward Junsu statement.

 

“Hey! Heard you are working with DBSK now! That's awesome!”

Yeah! It's all thanks to Jongie--I mean Jaejoong!

Hehehehe. Well, since you're a good friend of Jaejoong-kun, you're a good friend of mine!!”

He hug her and told her to  walked  in. Yoochun followed in after and threw his arm around her. When they walked in, Jaejoong was sitting back on the couch with his hands rested over his stomach. Yunho was curled up on the couch across from Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned and looked up and saw Yoochun with his arm around Yeonhee. He felt slightly..mad?

Hey, Yeonhee-ah!” Jaejoong stood up and walked over to them. Hei, Yoochun-ah, you can let go of her now”

I'm tired!! Let me rest a little longer!”, Yocchun add a little more fire to Jaejoong’s jealousy by resting her head in Yeonhee’s shoulder.

You can rest on the couch!” Jaejoong raides his voice.

Yoochun being ignorant just shrugged and said, “Okay! C'mon Yeonhee! Let's sit on the couch!”

Hey!,” ….. that’s clearly Jaejoong voice….

Stop being greedy!” …. And that was Yoochun voice….

Shhhh. She'll sit down if she wants to,” …. This time Yunho, being a good leader, butted in.

Do you want to sit down, Yeonhee-ah,” Yoochun asked sweetly.

Uhh...well, if Yochunn-shi insists, then OKAY,” said the girl.

She took both of their hands and dragged them over to the long couch and sat down between them. She sat there smiling like a child. Jaejoong looked away irritated and Yoochun leaned his head on her shoulders happily.

Oh...wait, no time to mess around! I have to go find Yuri-shii and sees if she needs any help!”, Yeonhee jumped from the couch leaving Yoochun who still rested his head fall down to the couch.

Yuri-shii isn't here yet,” Jaejoong replied coldly.

Why do you sound so bothered?”, asked Yeonhee

Because....,” Jaejoong hesitated

He wants some cookies,” Yoochun answered

Yeonhee looked at Yoochun curiously thinking if he was right or not and turned to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sighed and think … "She's so childish! She really hasn't changed...still the childish little girl...She still hasn't known the natures of men yet!"….


All of a sudden, someone walked through the door. They all looked to see who it was. It was a young girl who had her hair fixed nicely and she looked at Yeonhee and Jaejoong. Jaejoong stood up and Yeonhee looked to what he was doing.

Oh, hey, Min Ah,”

Hello, Yunho-shii,”

What are you doing here?”, Jaejoong said.

It was my day off and I wanted to see you!” She walked over to him and she gave him a hug. Yeonhee sat there anxiously to see them. Yeonhee stood up and walked over to them. Min Ah looked at Yeonhee wondering who she was. Jaejoong turned around and looked at Yeonhee.

 

 

 

+ + + + + + + + + + 

 

 

 

 

"Why'd you have to pick this one?" Yoochun huffed as he studied himself on the tiny single sticker that rested upon the carvings of his palm. "I look ...stupid."

"Yeah well at least your s don't look wonky!" Yeonhee retorted, breaking away from the concentration of having to cut up the set of their photobox photos with the scissors.


"What s?" Yoochun chuckled, before noticing the piercing glare from the woman that sat across from him. "I mean... Hey look, our drinks are ready!" he exclaimed, shooting up from his seat in attempts to escape the blades of Yeonhee's scissors that glinted maliciously at him.

The two of them were in a small cafe, hidden from the more popular streets of Seoul. Yoochun dragged Yeonhee here when he noticed the awkward situation when Min Ah came and hugged Jaejoong. He reasoned here that he need to give her the pic they took at the mall last week.

 

Yeonhee sighed, she couldn’t hide the fact she was jealous, thank God Yoochun came to the rescue. She look her surrounding, the entire place was painted with different shades of earth, the wall plastered a caramel brown, the tables and seats a more red.

 

The place was rather empty, wooden benches and rounded tables lined against the window panes encircling a small lounge. There was probably just another couple or two occupying those wooden two-seaters, but it was Yoochun and Yeonhee who reserved the lounge to themselves at the first sight of it being uninhabited.

Yoochun strode back to Yeonhee with iced chocolate cappuccinos in both hands as he gently placed them on the small rounded plank that bordered them from each other.


Collecting the assembled tiny photos from the wooden table and into his wallet, Yoochun paused for a moment as he examined the sparkling colorful decorations that scattered themselves around two idiots that seemed to have imitated superhero poses.

Noticing Yoochun smirk to himself from across the table, Yeonhee saw the opportunity to utter her retaliation. "Stop staring at yourself!"

"But I look ...weird!" he pouted.

Weak retaliation, damn. Yeonhee thought as she observed the way Yoochun did not wince once from her words, and how comfortable his response seemed to have been. Perhaps this is what she gets for delaying her attack from his 's' remark...

Surrendering to their fleeting little mockery, Yeonhee leaned back into her soft cushiony seat, her legs crossed over, the top leg tapping in the air, as she slurped up the choc chips that rested at the bottom of her cold, slightly caffeinated beverage with her straw. And she was studying him.

 

My, my. That is quite a masculine, well-defined jaw he had. And at that moment, she realised she was totally, undeniably, downright checking him out.

And he noticed.

"Impressed, are we?" he goaded in an almost seductive manner, his eyes shifting up to meet hers.

Oh the sly bastard... Don't say yes, don't say yes, whatever you do, don't say yes... "Pfft, I've seen better!" she grinned, straining back the growing victorious feeling that was waiting to burst out in a giggle fit.

“PPft….I think I’m still the hottest,” Yoochun remarked.

 

“Whatever,” Yeonhee rolled her eyes, “do you know who the woman is?”

 

“Someone is curious..,” he smirked, “Don’t worry I like you more than her,” Yoochun winked.

 

“Ew….”

 

“She’s Jaejoong’s girl”

 

 

O__________O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!