My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

"OK guys, five minutes and I want your butts down the stairs, you hear me!?"

"Yes, manager-ssi" four voices echoed. The fifth stayed silent as he continued to gaze out from the window, the sunlight casting shapes off his pensive features. He took one more last look at the subsiding crowd as he let out a sigh. Who am I fooling.... he shrugged, before following the others out their dressing room and down the flight of wooden stairs into the back room.


The fans' cries of anticipation grew louder as the five men drew nearer to the growing force of voices.

Yoochun was spying out from the tiny opening of the door to see just how many hot girls there were, specifically scanning for any gorgeous foreigners. He's seen a few before at lives and past instore events and they were always so cute when they spoke in Korean. It always sent a rush to his spine to know they traveled this far to see them. He loved that feeling, of being loved.

Suddenly a pair of rounded claws grabbed at his shoulders causing him to jump -which almost pushed the door to burst wide open. He noticed from the corner of his left eye a glint of blonde hair jutting out from his vision. Yoochun let out a flustered whimper.

Jaejoong chuckled as he hung onto Yoochun's back as they both peeked through the door's opening to what was awaiting them on the other side. "Nervous?"
"PUMPED!!!" Junsu answered for Yoochun as he dived at their direction.

"AARRGGHHHH!!"

Screams from the fans heightened in volume as they noticed what seemed like Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu practically collapse through the side door, each piled on top of eachother as two staff members nearby immediately rushed to help the fallen dorks up before sweeping them back into the back room and shutting the door.

Yunho and Changmin succumbed to their desires to laugh at what had just happened, neither of them moving from their positions against the wall.

"You guys OK?" Yunho managed to spit out between giggles.

Jaejoong and Yoochun half-glanced-half-glared over at Junsu's glowing-red face, his unique laugh was heard. "I guess I'm a bit... too pumped?"

Yoochun laughed casually at Junsu's response as he playfully nudged him in the stomach. "Haha, it's OK Susu!"
Jaejoong didn't seem to mind their fleeting embarrassment just moments ago, either. And besides, with a killer angelic smile like Junsu's, you were bound to fall for his innocence.

All five boys continued to muck about as they waited for their cue, all pouncing eachother with last minute questions -whether their hair looked fine, whether they Jaejoongld wear sunglasses, and whether or not they should submit to their bladdery needs and piss. Usual things
......

At last, it was time!

A security guard took the honors of opening the door, and one by one, the members of DBSK were filing out from the back room.

Awed by the increased amount of fans, they headed towards their stools, gaping at what stood before them. The surge of energy was overwhelming. Thoughts were flooding their minds as they scanned the crowd --There are more hot girls than I ever imagined! - Ooh, The school girls are cute! - There are DUDES! - Whoah ...Grandma!? o_O

It took roughly ten minutes to calm the crowd down. And it really wasn't helping much with Junsu happily waving to random fans, and Yoochun seducing the crowd by winking at some lucky targets


The room that housed almost 1000 people was surely heated by these five men.

The MC for the event quickly cut to the introductions. Afterwards, the afternoon was filled with talking about the new album, the concepts behind it, and what each song reflected. Followed by a question-asking session in which the members of DBSK had to answer questions from fans, which were drawn from a box. What do you do in your spare time? What do you feel like doing right now? What do you feel like eating right now? Who is your ideal woman? What kind of underwear do you wear!? Each question seemed to grow more ridiculous as the session progressed. And the more crazy the questions became, the more retarded answers were given, which subsequently led to much goofing around with the whole room charging up with laughter, enough to set a comedy house down.

It was then time! ...for a fifteen minute break.

DBSK were shuffled through the side door, returning to the back room where refreshments were laid out for them.

Meanwhile....

+ + + +




"OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!" Dami squealed, holding her pained-from-laughing stomach, "He was just too cute!"
"Junsu-ssi, right?" Yeonhee raised an eyebrow up to the tiny woman beside her while rubbing her own cheeks, the muscles in them sore from the laughter. They were just about calming down as they power-walked to the bathroom. Dami needed to relieve herself. She almost died, almost peeing her pants in that room. Thank god for the break!

Dami open the bathroom door as she dashed into the only vacant cubicle.

Yeonhee patiently waited in front of the mirror, examining herself. She brushed her wavy, black hair back with her fingers after noticing the fuzz that poked out from every direction of her strands. She lacked the time to brush her hair today. Out of all days to sleep in... she muttered to herself. She fished inside her pockets for lip gloss before applying it on her chapped lips. She looked like such a mess. Sure, she wasn't exactly a  feminine 21 year old. But she didn't look like a man either, and besides she looked clean ...on most days. It was just today that her image was close to contradicting a fashion graduate, albeit her clothes were still highly fashionable –it’s quite chick, she thought.


One by one, the bathroom slowly emptied until the two cousins were the only ones left. Dami was still... relieving herself.

Yeonhee banged on Dami's door with both fists, "Dami, please tell me you are NOT chucking a crap!"

An awkward silence.

The sound of a toilet flushing echoed inside the tiled room before Dami walked out looking rather embarrassed, "Shut up, I ate too much sweet potato this morning!" she pouted.

Yeonhee couldn't help but laugh at her close relative. Dami washed her hands as she observed herself quickly -- making sure she looked perfect for the hand-shake session.

"THE HAND-SHAKE SESSION!" both of them suddenly realised they were late for it.

Together they scurried back into the main room, their heels clicking and clacking against the tiles with arms flailing into the air.

To their horror, they found themselves at the back of the zigzagging line of fans, all waiting to have their short moment with each member of DBSK. They could see about fifty people to the right of the room, on the other side with flustered expressions plastered on their faces, some even crying. Yeonhee could see from atop the heads of the line that the security guards were pushing the line along quickly allowing about three seconds for each fan to introduce themselves to each member. THREE seconds!!! You gotta be kidding me... Yeonhee thought... at least it's getting us closer to them... She could feel herself tense up from the anticipation.

+ + + +




He was becoming restless from the three-second cycle that he was enduring. Smile, shake hands, "Nice to meet you", next! Smile, shake hands, "Nice to meet you", next!....

Suddenly, a voice grabbed at everyone's ears over the microphone. An announcement from the event coordinator:

"Everyone, thank you for coming, although it's getting late, and the session has now ended. We apologize for any inconveniences, but please start heading towards the exits."

"!?!!?!!!!!!!??"

The entire room burst up in cries of animosity. There were still some 500 fans to get through, and they did NOT wait this long to be shuffled away so easily!

+ + + +




Hundreds heads back from the front of the queue, two jaws dropped in shock. Yeonhee could feel her fist scrunch up, the whites of her knuckles clearly visible. Suddenly, she felt her feet drag her across the room, each step more violent and powerful than the last.

Before Dami could say anything, she turned around to find her cousin stomping her way towards the front of the room, towards ...DBSK! Dami's eyes bulged out from their sockets as she witnessed two tall, muscular men in black headed at Yeonhee's direction just before she reached the barrier that divided her from the five tired boyband who were filing back into the back room. Security managed to grab hold of Yeonhee as she fought with one free arm reaching out towards ...him. All she wanted was for him to notice her. To know that was she there, that she travelled this far to finally see him... again.

She called out his name with all the strength of her frantic voice. A pierce of desperation.

That name. It echoed, ringing inside everyone's ears.

The room fell in silence.

+ + + +




A slim feminine figure flies towards their direction, her long black hair trailing and tangling behind in the shifting air, revealing the anxious expression on her face. That face...

His eyes widened in astonishment as a million emotions surged through his veins. That aura he felt earlier on was growing nearer and nearer, and it was coming from the woman that was darting at their direction.

That familiar face...