My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

My Honey Bunny Sweety Monkey

~EPILOGUE~

 

“Argh!!!! "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEE?!" She screamed at him and Jaejoong winced when she put her hand on his arm and squeezed.

 

He drove the car much more faster, aware that their child could be born at any time. He remind himself that his wife was in pain and he should be considerate.

 

"Oh God! " she screamed ,”I ..cannot.. believe you did this to me. I cannot believe I  let you do this to me! Why aren’t we in the ing hospital!!”

 

They finally arrived at the hospital and he rushing to the receptionist counter, “My wife is going to have birth!”

The nurse behind the desk automatically followed him with a wheel chair and as Yeonhee sat in the chair and being taken to a room, he walked behind them a little and let out a small sighed.

 

"Jaejoong, where the are you?!" Jaejoong's eyes go wide before he rushed  quickly to her side.

 

(1 Year Ago)

 

Two white clothed figure standing in front of the priest in the church, both look gorgeous maybe because they’re naturally born with extraordinary beauty.

 

“Do you Kim Jaejoong take Lee Yeonhee as a wife in every..”

 

“Yes Yes I do! Now let skip it and go right to the kissing part,” the groom spoke not seem to be patient enough to hear the priest said the ‘husband and wife’ preach.

 

The church automatically filled with roared of laughter, some of the groom’s guy friends even whistle while the bride tried her best not to slap the groom’s back head, for making ‘her’ precious once in a lifetime weeding to be a mere of mock and comedy.

 

The priest didn’t seem bother at all though, he just chuckled and think how passionate the young couple in front of him is.

 

“And do you Lee Yeonhee take Kim Jaejoong as your husband?” the priest continue the ceremony by making the preach shorter.

 

The versatile young bride nodded and said in almost a whispered, “I do.”

 

“And now you can kiss the bride”

 

“Yes! Finally!” Jaejoong eventually squealed when he heard the priest said that. He grabbed Yeonhee waist, forcefully making the bride to face him and without spending any seconds, he pressed his lip to hers.

 

The kiss went longer and the audience were gaping because they think they just saw a hardcore make out in the church. O_O

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong you ert!” screamed the now Kim Yeonhee when she broke the kiss.

 

(Present Time)

 

“Mr. Kim this is your baby” a nurse hand a baby in blanket, she just washed the baby from all the blood and other component that stick to after the birth process.

 

Jaejoong looked into the baby in his hand with amazed look.

 

“Is it a girl?” a weak voice from Yeonhee, giving birth was sure not an easy job. “ If I ever want to do it again, remind me how painful it was” she yawned, feeling exhausted but she didn’t want to sleep yet.

 

“You’re amazing,” he kissed her forehead. “Thank you…thank you for giving me this glorious opportunity,” he gaze the baby lovingly whose cheeks were starting to get puffed and Jaejoong could see the start of a crying fit.

 

"Oh! I think the baby's starting to get hungry already," a nurse said as she's walking in to check on Yeonhee. "How about the new mom feed her baby for the first time?"

 

Jaejoong's hand met Yeonhee's, gripping tightly as the nurse helped Yeonhee positioning the baby over her --the start of their new family.

 

Jaejoong stare at the new mother and her new born baby, watching the baby took her first meal in the new world.

 

“Yeonie baby~~~your look bigger”

 

“Yah! Jaejoong!”

 

A pillow fly and land in his face.

 

 

(10 Years Later)

 

“Can I turn off the light?” the oldest girl in the family asked his mother.

She along with his sisters and mother are sitting in the living room with the big Christmas Tree put in the corner of the room.

 

“You know that your brothers hate dark Jae Na” The mother in the family was busy to arrange the Strawberry Chiffon Cake on their table – it was full of cake, cookies, milk, and other things.

 

“But it will make the light only come from the Tree and it will be beautiful mom,” she whined ,”By the way, where’s Dad…?” right before the girl finished her sentence her twin brother busted into the room and behind them is a…what! Santa?? No..Nope it was her Dad.

 

The twins were running away from their father, giggling and screaming excitedly.

 

“Aw aw, you three! Catch them will you Jaejoong?!,” Yeonhee shouted at him, trying to save the table from the twin ministration.

 

Jaejoong chuckled before running a little bit faster and catching the twin firmly in both his arms.

 

“Happy today, aren’t we?”

 

The twin still tried to squirm, but Jaejoong’s embrace was way too strong. And when they calmed down a little bit, he sat them in front of the table.

 

“Daddy, why are you wearing those awful clothes?” Jae Na walked closer joining the family to sat around the table.

 

“This is Christmas Jae Na, and I’m gonna be a super dad today, Hohohohoho,”

 

Yeonhee raised one of her eyebrow; “I hope our daughters will not have that part of your weirdness Jaejoong.”

 

“Yeah well, If you and the girls don’t like it I guess I will put it off and as well as the present I will give to you, since I’m as super dad and also Santa, I have the authority to take back the present,” he said teasingly while all  in the family yelling a “It wasn’t fair” kinda stuff.