2

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked to my class lazily and still annoyed a bit because of my protective hyungs. It didn’t mean I didn’t like it. I really liked it if hyungs did that to me, pampered me all the time but sometimes they were not supposed to do that in certain places, or they were not supposed to do that in over way. I was not child anymore. I hated when they still assumed me as a 5 years old kiddo.

“ ya what’s wrong again huh? “ Ryeowook asked me when I sat on my bench.

“ my hyungs. “ I said that to him, and of course he would know what happened.

“ again? Yaaah Donghae. Your hyung could do that to you when you were in elementary school or junior high school because yes you were totally still child and it was still so normal. But now, you are not child anymore. It is kinda weird. “ he said and sat beside me.

“ I don’t know what to do. I have told them many times to stop doing this but…. They still. “

“ your hyungs really love you, Hae. You should be thankful to have those kinds of perfect brothers but besides that, it is sometimes annoying. “ he said while patting my back.

“ im so thankful, I really am. But not like this. “

“ if your hyungs keep doing this, and stay beside you all the time, I worry you will never have a boyfriend.“

I was silent. Wookie was right. If hyungs protected me all the time, when would I have beloved? Even until now, no one wanted to be my beloved or friends, except Ryeowook who didn’t care or not afraid of my brothers.

I took a deep breath,

“ you are right. Then what should I do? “ I asked to Ryeowook.

He shrugged his shoulders. I inhaled.

 

===

 

The class was over and it was the time to go home. I walked to the first floor with Ryeowook and we were chit chatting about the lessons that we had just now.

There would be a test tomorrow, math test. Yaaaah I was totally not good in it, so I decided to study together at Ryeowook’s home since he could do math quite well.

“ okay then. I will go to your home in the evening. Prepare the meals for me. “ I joked.

“ haha don’t worry. You know that I love cooking. My house is full of foods. But don’t be late okay! “ he said.

“ hahahaa okay I won’t be.”

I patted his back.

“ HAEHAE!! “

Oh not again!

We both stopped our stepped because of my over protective hyungs were coming to us.

“ HaeHae, are you going to home without me? “ Leeteuk asked when they were in front of me.

“ I wanna go home with Ryeowook. “ I said while poking Ryeowook with my elbow.

“ no. HaeHae should go home with Hyukjae. “ Hyukjae said and then he put his arm around my shoulder. Ah not again, please hyung!

“ before going home, i will treat HaeHae in the famous restaurant around here. “ Siwon said while showing his dimples and wide smile.

“ im not hungry hyung. “ I said lazily.

“ it is okay. You can take away and eat it at home when you will be hungry. “ he said while my hair.

“ Wookie, you better go home alone. Is it okay ? “ Leeteuk said to Ryeowook so softly while showing his eyes smile, dimple, and white teeth.

“ no, he will go home with me! “ I snapped.

“ it is okay, Hae. I go home alone, it’s okay. See you later at my house. “ he said but he was liked regretting to say that.

I widened my eyes to him, gave him clue that he should not say that because, if my hyungs knew it, they would probably go to Ryeowook’s house to protect me T____T

“ okhay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter