7

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly they hugged me. Strong arms were around me. Hugged me tightly and didn’t even leave any space. Siwon leaned his forehead on the left side of my forehead. Leeteuk leaned his head on my chest. Hyukjae leaned his forehead on the right side of my forehead. I smiled. I could feel the love and care that they all gave to me. The warmth of the hug, our closeness made me felt comfortable. I was protected by them, my lovely hyungs.

“ we love Haehae so much. “

 

===

 

-inside the car, went back to home from school-

Leeteuk was driving, Hyukjae sat on the front seat. Siwon and I sat at the back. Siwon’s arm was around my shoulder and sometimes he pulled me to his embrace and hugged me tightly.

“ hyung, how could you know about Kyuhyun? “ I asked to them.

“ Sungmin told me. “ Hyukjae said.

I widened my eyes. I remembered that Kyuhyun and I met him at the canteen and he looked at us suspiciously. Yeah, I guessed Sungmin knew the real Kyuhyun.

“ h-how could he ? “ I asked again.

“ he said that he saw you and Kyuhyun at the canteen. He said that Kyuhyun still loves him and wants him to be together with Kyuhyun again, but Sungmin always rejects him. That was why Sungmin felt something wrong when he saw Kyuhyun was with you while holding hands. “ Hyukjae explained.

“ oh.. “ I said, simple.

“ don’t get closer to him again. “ Siwon said while rubbing my arm.

I looked at his eyes and smiled.

“ I won’t. “ I said and smiled.

“ by the way, Hyukjae. Sungmin already saved Donghae right? Why don’t you give him something? Since we know, he wants you so bad. At least, give him something as a feedback. “ Siwon suggested.

I widened my eyes. HUH WHAT?! No need. My brothers who were saving me, not Sungmin!

“ ah yeah, Siwon is right. Why don’t you try? “ Leeteuk agreed.

“ huh? What are you talking about! “ Hyukjae snapped and looked out through window.

“ of course we are talking about you and Sungmin! Go! Do that! Sungmin must be really happy if he gets something from you! “ Siwon was excited.

“ no need! “ Hyukjae said.

OMG NO! It could not happen! Why Siwon and Leeteuk kept asking that and supporting Hyukjae with Sungmin? NO !!!!! HELL NO!

“ Sungmin helped us, Hyuk. “ Leeteuk said.

I felt so worry. Afraid if Hyukjae would agree to do that!

“ what do you think, Hae? “ Hyukjae asked to me as he turned his face to me.

I widened my eyes.

WHY SHOULD HE ASK MY AGREEMENT?! What if I agreed? Would he do that?!

I pretended to think as I rolled my eyes.

“ Donghae will agree! “ Siwon claimed.

I turned my face to him quickly. I showed him my shocked face and widened my eyes.

WHO THE HELL WOULD AGREE!!!!!!!!

“ no! Hyukjae hyung, you don’t need to do that to Sungmin. He didn’t help me or save my life. You all did, not him. So no need. “ I said.

Omg did I really say that?! Why?! Why didn’t I just let Hyukjae did that to Sungmin?

“ see? I will just follow what Donghae has said. “ Hyukjae said.

He moved his hand toward me and caressed my cheek.

I blushed and looked down immediately. DAMN IT !

“ thanks, Haehae~~ “ he said with soft husky voice.

Oh butterflies, here we go again!

 

===

 

Leeteuk drove to the supermarket because he wanted to buy some ingredients since we lacked of it. Well, the one who knew about it was only Leeteuk, since he was our chef at home.

“ you all stay here, I will buy something. Won’t take so long. “ Leeteuk said while unbolt the safety belt and then went out from the car.

“ oh damn. I think I wanna poop. I will go look for toilet. “ Siwon said.

“ don’t miss me, Donghae. I will be right back. “ he caressed my cheek before going out from car.

I chuckled.

Well, I felt awkward. Only both of us. Hyukjae and i…. Only both of us.

I was trembling, my heart fluttered. Oh relax , Donghae. Why did you feel this way?! You used to be with Hyukjae only at home.

Silent for a while.

I clenched at the end of my shirt to make my nervous and awkward feeling gone. I looked out through the window. DAMN why so silent?

“ Donghae~ “ he called me with his soft voice.

I could feel the beat of my heart.

“ y-yeah… “ I replied.

“ why don’t you allow me to give feedback to Sungmin? “ he asked without turning back to see me.

I widened my eyes. Should he even ask about that?!

“ hm… because I think just don’t need to do that. He only told you, he didn’t even help me at all. So, yeah. “ I said. Uh I bet that was not satisfying him.

“ o really? Only that? “ he asked.

Ugh yeah he wasn’t satisfied.

“ yeah. But if you want to do that, just go! Give him something! “ I yelled and folded my arms in front of my chest.

“ yeah I will. “ he said.

HUH WHAAAAAAAT?!

I gaped. What did I hear?!

“ but someone seems mad and jealous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter