8

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I love you~ “ I whispered so softly as my lips on his thin lips.

Suddenly, my hair was being pulled!

DAMN IT!

“ I will cut your balls if you do that ! “ a whisper.

 

 

 

“ what the hell are you doing here, masi?! “ I shouted but still whispered to Siwon. Yeah, the jelly person who pulled my hair and said that he would cut my balls.

I still sat beside the slept Donghae, and my arm still slipped under his neck and I put it around his arm. He still didn’t wake up after what I did, and what Siwon did to me. I guessed it didn’t make any noisy.

Siwon moved and sat beside slept Donghae. So Donghae was among us, slept peacefully with his pretty and beautiful face.

“ what the hell are you doing to Hae?! “ he whispered but I could see he was totally angry.

“ I want to wake him up and ask him to have dinner. “ I whispered and looked at slept Donghae.

“ liar !! Go away from Donghae! “ Siwon said and then pushed me.

I was being pushed by him a bit, so my arm which was on Donghae’s shoulder also was pulled. I was shocked because I was afraid that Donghae might wake up because of my arm now was not around his shoulder anymore, it meant there was a movement which could wake him up.

I looked at Siwon, and now his arm was slipped under Donghae’s neck and it was around Donghae’s shoulder. He did what I did. He looked at slept Donghae with smile on his face.

Damn this masi!

I pushed him back.

“ you are the one who should go away ! Im here first! “ I said.

“ hey monkey, how dare you! “ he pushed me again.

I pushed him back, and he did the same.

“ masi, go away from him!!! “ I pushed him.

“ why don’t you try it first, monkey! “ he pushed me back.

With all of my strength, I pushed him harder until his body fell on the floor. After he fell, I hugged Donghae so tight.

He got up and he tried to arrogate slept Donghae from my embrace. He tried so hard.

“ stop that!! “ he shouted while trying to arrogate Donghae from my embrace.

I hugged Donghae so tight, so he could not arrogate Donghae. I put Donghae’s head on my chest so he could sleep on my chest. Ugh butterflies!

“ you stop doing that! You will wake him up! “ I shouted to Siwon who still tried to arrogate Donghae.

I could feel Siwon arms were at the back of Donghae. It seemed like we both were hugging him. But I hugged Donghae from the back, Siwon from Donghae’s front.

“ nggghh~~ “

Oh my god, Donghae woke up !

Siwon and I stayed calm and didn’t do anything. We looked at Donghae who seemed awake and rubbed his eyes cutely. OH MY GAYS!

Donghae seemed shock because he slept on someone’s chest and absolutely he still didn’t know it was my chest. Another shocking thing was because he saw Siwon was so close to his face with his arm hugging him. Suddenly, he looked up with his round watery puppy eyes. Those cute eyes were looking at me cutely.

I only smiled. Yeah, awkward smile.

But… he was so damn… cute…

Cute…

His lips gaped a bit.

Those were so cute…

Yeah, cute…

I could not believe I had taste those thin lips of him.

He blinked his eyes cutely once….

Twice….

I gave him my best smile…

.

.

.

“ kyaaaaaaah hyung what are you all doing here!! “ he shouted and got up from our embrace. He covered his upper body with his arms.

I chuckled. He probably thought that we him or something like that. He was just too adorable.

He seemed so shock and looked at us with his afraid face and eyes. His furrowed his forehead and still seemed afraid.

“ we are gonna wake you up for dinner. “ I said.

“ yeah. Come on, you have to eat. “ Siwon said.

“ b-but… wh-why… you both….. “ he stammered and didn’t finish his words.

I looked at him and smiled, like waiting him to finish his sentences. I betted Siwon did the same also.

Donghae seemed so panic.

“ I- I will shower first. “ Donghae stood up and walked away.

We looked at Donghae until he disappeared.

“ I warn you! If you dare to do that again, I will cut your ing balls!” Siwon warned me.

I stood up.

“ huh, if you dare also, masi ! “ I walked away.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I ran from my room to the bathroom with hard beat on my heart. Damn what were they doing there!! I still could remember what they actually did to me. Siwon was in front of me and he hugged me. Hyukjae was at the back of me and hugged me too, with me sleeping peacefully on his chest. I didn’t even know when they went inside my room and accompanied me slept.

I went inside bathroom and locked it. I sat on the toilet and took a deep breath. Inhaled and exhaled.

But there was a thing that I actually absolutely remembered.

I dreamt that…. Hyukjae kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes, tried to remember that dream.

He kissed me softly without playing  with my lips. Those plump lips only touched and leaned on my lips, which I truly felt. Now, even I still felt that his plump lips were on mine. So warm. Even in my dream, I could feel his warm breath on my nose.

I touched my lips…. Rubbed it softly…

“ why does it seem so real? “ I rubbed my lips and still thinking.

“ why the hell did I even dream about that!! “ I shouted.

When I imagined and thought about that again, my heart fluttered so hard. My tummy felt so weird. It was like something was playing inside, went up to my chest and then went down again to my tummy. , I didn’t like this feeling. I felt ticklish indeed.

Knock knock knock!

OH MY IN LORD !!! MY HEART SEEMED WILL DROP DOWN TO THE FLOOR! I WAS SHOCKED REALLY!!!!

“ Donghae, are you there? “ Leeteuk asked.

“ yeah hyung. “ I said while rubbing my pity chest.

“ we will have dinner. Hurry up. “

“ ne. Few minutes again. “ I said.

“ okay! “ he said and no more voice.

I took a deep breath.

“ can I be able to face Hyukjae now? “ I asked to myself.

“ but this feeling….. I feel so weird, and it feels so different. “

 

===

 

The history test just ended already. I was glad enough I could do the test quite well, since I already studied it yesterday.

I was talking about the test with Ryeowook and we were gonna go to canteen. But suddenly the committee’s leader of our school came in with others committee.

“ everybody, im sorry for disturbing your break time. But I’m gonna tell you some important things for today. “ he said.

Ryeowook and I went back to sit.

“ this afternoon after school, there will be a football competition against YG High School in the field back school. I will choose 2 students here to be the health team there. Your job only cures and heals the football players who probably get injury.”

We all nodded understand.

“ how about you, boys in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter