3

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ HAEHAE! FINALLY WE FOUND YOU!! “

AAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN AT MY FRIEND’S HOUSE !!!

 

We both gasped and opened our mouth, jaw dropped when I saw those 3 brothers were here… HERE!

They were walking inside the room and approached me.

“ why are you all here? “ I asked curiously. Omg so all things that I have done, that was not working at all. I ran away secretly from home just to avoid them but…. They found me at the end.

“ to find Haehae! “ they said happily and showed his best smile.

“ you don’t have to do this. Give me time to be alone. “ I said.

“ no no no. You will feel lonely if you are alone. “ Siwon said while caressed my cheek.

“ but im studying. I have math test tomorrow. Can you understand me? “ I snapped a bit.

“ yes of course we can! “ they said cohesively.

“ Hyukjae will wait for Haehae until finish studying. We will go home together. “ Hyukjae said and my hair.

I looked at Ryeowook and muttered ‘sorry’. Then Ryeowook smiled and muttered ‘it’s okay’. I felt so bad to Ryeowook. My hyungs came and made a mess in Wookie’s room T___T

“ so what are you all gonna do? “ I asked lazily to them.

“ perhaps we just see you study. “ Leeteuk said while smiling to me

“ iiiihh it must be boring! “ I said.

“ no no no! We love seeing Haehae. So no boring things if it relates to Haehae. “ Hyukjae said.

I exhaled. Okay. I would let them did whatever they wanted to.

“ okay. Wookie, lets study again. “ I asked and then we started studying again.

While studying, I stole a glance to see my brothers. Yes, they were looking at me like crazy people. What did even they see? I was just studying, studying!! Why were they watching me?! Aaargh! I could not concentrate then T___T

1 hour had passed. We still studied and brothers seemed bored. HAHA. Hyukjae was reading Wookie’s manga, Leeteuk was playing his phone, while Siwon was leaning on the wall.

“ hoaaahem!! “ I heard a yawn. Siwon was yawning. HAHA.

“ Wookie, can I sleep on your bed? “ Siwon asked.

“ what?! “ I snapped.

“ I wanna sleep…. “ Siwon said in cute voice.

“ go home! Don’t sleep on Wookie’s bed. Impolite! “ I snapped.

“ it’s okay Hae. If you want to sleep, go on my bed. “ Wookie said to Siwon.

“ no! Your bed will mess because of that masi. “ I said.

Wookie smiled and muttered ‘it’s okay’

“ okay then. I wont sleep. Haehae seems mad. “ Siwon said.

YES, I AM ! FINALLY YOU REALIZED.

“ you all seem bored. Go home laaa! “ I asked.

“ no! Hyukjae is not bored! “ Hyukjae said happily.

“ me too!!! Me not bored if close to Haehae. “ Siwon added.

I exhaled. Whatever hyungs!

 

===

 

I woke up in the morning. I saw at the clock, it was still dawn. I remembered that I would have math test at the first session of the class. I should go to school earlier.

I walked out from my room, and still quiet.

“ hyungs have not got up yet? “ I asked to myself because Leeteuk hyung usually already prepared the breakfast.

“ they must be so tired because yesterday they were waiting for me and slept so late. “ I continued.

I was about to walk to their room. The first is Leeteuk’s room. I knocked the door but no answer. So I just came inside. I saw him still sleeping. I walked closer to him and shook his body.

“ hyung, wake up! Hyung… “ I shook his body.

He moved but not opened his eyes yet.

“ hyung…. “

“ unnnggg! “ he finally open his eyes.

“ Hae? “ he realized.

“ what time is it? “ he asked while rubbing his eyes.

“ still dawn but you should prepare the breakfast. “ I said while smiling. Hehe sorry hyung!

“ oh okay. “ he smiled, my hair and then got up, walked to the kitchen.

I walked to Hyukjae’ room now. I guessed he still slept.

I knocked the door. No answer. So I just came inside also. I saw him still sleeping under the blanket. His whole body was covered by the blanket. He must be feeling so cold then.

I walked closer to him and sat on the edge of the bed. Shook his body.

“ hyung, wake up! “ I shook his body.

No movement.

“ hyung, it’s time already. “ shook his body but still no response.

Ck. So I pull his blanket until I could see his head. He still closed his eyes.

“ hyung, wake up! “ I slapped his face lightly.

Suddenly, I fall to his embrace! I felt his hands pulled me to his embrace! I was blushing!! Oh no! He hugged me tightly like I was his pillow. His big and strong arms were around me. Wrapped me tightly. His head leaned on my head.

“ Donghae…. “ he talked little bit moaned in his sleep. Calling my name?

“ hyu-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter