10

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He still gripped my wrist, looked at my eyes deeply and lovingly. He was about to say something. Those plump lips were about to verbalize.

“ please, always stay by my side. “ he said with husky voice.

ADSFAGSHAJSVAHSHAJ

Why did he act like he was not my brother and neither was i!

Someone, or Siwon hyung, please come and separate us!

 

 

“ hyu-hyung…. “ I moaned without even realizing that I did that.

I looked at his eyes, those were looking at mine too, with deep stare and he made a smile on his lips slowly. Damn, I could feel my face heated up when I looked at his lips. I immediately looked down! Damn these feels!

“ Hyukjae ! “ a voice.

I turned to see the owner of the voice, but I knew Hyukjae was still looking at me, without turning his face to see whose voice that was.

I pouted. Sungmin…. Why was he here?! For few days I had never seen him, but he came in a sudden, even in this situation!

I realized about our position. I meant my position which was on top of Hyukjae. I moved quickly from him and sat beside Hyukjae because I knew sungmin was walking closer to us. I meant, to Hyukjae.

“ hey ! I watched you! You looked so cool! “ sungmin said when he was in front of Hyukjae, bend on his knees.

“ really? Haha thank you ! “ Hyukjae said while taking his shoes off.

“ you made so many goals. Yeah, almost all of the scores were made by you. Congratulations for winning this competition! “ sungmin patted Hyukjae’s shoulder.

Okay, calm down Lee Donghae.

“ it’s because of Donghae. This is the first time he watched me. So, I tried my best to make many goals for him. See? I made it. “ he explained while looking at me and smiled.

ASDFGHJKSFJTVSWWF!!!!!

That tender and warm smile toward me. I would melt soon.

“ aww how lucky ! Donghae is being the special young brother for Hyukjae. You must be thankful, hae. If only Hyukjae did that to me too! “ sungmin said while pouting.

In your dream!

“ I know you don’t know that I was watching your competition! If you know, you probably would make goal for me too! “ sungmin said confidently showing his bunny teeth.

EXCUSE YOU!!!!!!1

“ hyung, do your legs still hurt? “ I asked while rubbing Hyukjae’s legs immediately. I didn’t wanna hear sungmin talk.

“ nope. I think my back is aching, hae. “ he said while whimpering, rubbing his back.

“ alright. Let me help you, hyung ! “ I immediately crawled approached him.

“ are you sure you wanna do that here? “ Hyukjae asked with his naughty stare and face.

“ eh? What is wrong? “ I asked curiously and still didn’t understand.

“ nothing. Alright. Come closer. “ Hyukjae rolled his body until his back was on top.

I gulped.

Donghae, are you serious you will do this in front of many people?

But sungmin was here! He must be jealous if I did that in front of him!

I moved my hands doubtfully to Hyukjae’s back. OMG. OMG. Just OMG.

“ Donghae, can you do that? If can’t, I will do that. “ sungmin said and was about to massage Hyukjae’s back.

“ what? No! I-I can! This is my job actually. Not yours. “

I immediately massaged Hyukjae’s back. Omg. Fortunately, his clothe was still on him so I didn’t massage his back directly. OMG…. The and white soft skin behind this wet clothe!

“ mmmhhh….. “ Hyukjae moaned deliciously.

I kept massaging him, while hearing his moan.

“ you are really good, Donghae. “ he praised me and kept .

I’m good. Yeah… good. In making him moan.

Ups sorry! No!

“ but Hyukjae, I can do that too. Let me do it. “ sungmin tried to massage Hyukjae.

“ hyung, sorry! It’s my job. You better go home. “ I pushed his hands.

“ I wanna help you! You better rest or treat other players. “

ARGHHH THIS !!!!!!11

“ no, hyung. I don’t need your help! “ I kept pushing his hands which were trying to massage Hyukjae’s back.

No! No one can touch Hyukjae !!!!! Even this sungmin guy!

“ hey, hey! “ Hyukjae started complaining.

“ you surely need my help. Just don’t mind. Im okay with that. “ sungmin massaged Hyukjae’s back already.

“ what the hell are you guys doing? “ Siwon came in a sudden. I knew he existed but I didn’t even care with him. This sungmin, I had to handle him first!

“ sungmin hyung, you don’t need to do that! “ I pushed his arms harder than before.

“ why are you so harsh to me?! “ sungmin started yelling.

“ Donghae, stop it. You better go home. Come on! “ Siwon started lifting me. I wanted to buck him but he was just so strength. He lifted my arms and then he dragged me away from them.

“ hyung, I can’t go home. This is my job treating him! “ I said.

“ the leader of the committee allowed me already to bring you home. “

I pouted and still being dragged by Siwon.

I heard Hyukjae’s voice, calling my name. But Siwon kept dragging me.

 

===

 

In the car on the way home.

“ hyung, you don’t have to separate me from sungmin. “ I said angrily.

“ if you don’t, you both would fight. “ Siwon explained.

“ but that’s not my fault. Sungmin came in a sudden and wanted to treat Hyukjae hyung, even actually that was my job. That’s his fault, not mine! “ I yelled.

“ I know because I have watched you on tribune with Leeteuk. When you guys started that small fight, I could not help but approached you to bring you home. “

I sighed.

“ just don’t get it why you both are fighting over that ugly Hyukjae. “ Siwon said and chuckled.

“ it’s not because of him, but it’s because that sungmin made me angry! “

“ are you jealous because sungmin tried to get closer to your hyung? “ Leeteuk spoke in a sudden.

“ hyung, stop your nonsense. “

I thought, that’s right. But wait… no… totally no! Why should i?! It was because sungmin was so annoying!!!

 

===

 

I was laying on my bed, rolling back and forth because I was still thinking about my small fight this afternoon with sungmin. I was being more annoyed because Hyukjae didn’t even do anything to help me, or at least he asked sungmin to go away and let me treated him. But he didn’t even do that. I guessed, Hyukjae also liked being treated by sungmin.

ARGH !

I threw my pillow away. I was soooo mad and annoyed with Hyukjae and also sungmin. Also with Siwon who came and dragged me away from them! I bet, sungmin was massaging Hyukjae’s slowly and softly, and Hyukjae moaned for that. Hyukjae and sungmin touched each other, snuggled and Hyukjae said thanks because of service that was given by sungmin.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT THE HEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!

I knew that sungmin guy liked Hyukjae. I knew !!!!!! Geezz, I bet they confessed each other there after sungmin massaged Hyukjae.

I hugged my knees and hid my face between it. I felt so pain and sick thinking about it.

Knock knock knock!

“ Hae? “

Hyukjae’s voice. What the hell was he doing here? Go away with your sungmin!!!!!!

I didn’t say anything. I would just let him think that I slept already.

“ Hae? “

Oh God his voice! My heart started trembling again. I felt I really wanted to see him, but no. I was still mad at him.

But suddenly the door was open.

“ Hae? I thought you are sleeping already. “ he said and walked slowly toward me.

I looked away.

“ are you mad? “ he asked and sat beside me.

I still looked away, didn’t want to talk with him.

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. “ he said with sad voice.

“ why are you here, hyung? “ I asked coldly without seeing him.

“ I wanna see you and talk to you. Don’t you allow me ? “ he my hair softly.

Oh my god his touch, never failed to make me melt.

“ you haven’t had dinner yet. Leeteuk and Siwon went to his friend’s house probably for homework or something, so Leeteuk didn’t cook anything. How about we go out for dinner? I will treat you. “ he said and kept my hair.

I was hungry actually….

“ come on! “ he dragged me out.

 

===

 

We were having dinner in seafood restaurant. Hyukjae allowed me to choose everything even the expensive and the most delicious foods here. But I pretended to still mad. Eventhough actually I couldn’t be mad at him for long time. I wanted to talk with him and see his eyes and lips when he was talking. I always looked away and I forced myself to do that. I just wanted him to realize that he was wrong!! I wanted him to beg and would not do the same mistake like what he was done with sungmin.

We were done eating but I was still mad. I pouted all the time and looked away, hearing he talked nonsense and kept asking that I was mad or not. He asked me to forgive him, but I still could not forgive him.

“ Donghae, are you happy? “ he asked.

I pouted.

He chuckled.

“ you look so cute while pouting l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter