6

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They slowly took off the caplin hat, took of the masks, shades, and shoes.

I walked in front of them. Looked at them and folded my arms in front of my chest.

“ so you were stalking me, weren’t you? “

 

 

All of my hyungs didn’t speak up. They were looking down, didn’t dare to look at me.

“ so what were you doing? Stalking me all the time? “ I asked.

They still didn’t speak.

“ you are already too far. Can you stop doing this? “ I asked almost shouted.

“ we just…. Want to ensure that you are okay. “ Hyukjae finally spoke.

“ hyung, im okay. Don’t worry about me. I can protect myself. “ I said.

“ how could you protect yourself, your boyfriend brought you to the club. That’s not good for you. What if he was drank and you were drank too? “ Leeteuk said.

“ but the fact, I was not, right? I know which is wrong and which is right. Stop thinking im a 5 years old kid. “ I said softly, not with angry voice. I knew they care but not like this.

“ i- im sorry, Hae. “ they said cohesively.

I exhaled.

“ it’s ok. Don’t do that anymore. “ I stomped and walked to my room.

But suddenly, arms were around me, wrapped my tightly. Gave me the warmth by these big strong arms. The perfume of them, I could smell it.

“ im sorry, Hae. “ they said softly like whispering while hugging me with their arms. OMG I felt so warmth.

I looked down at the arms which were hugging me. I knew from their arms that Siwon hugged me on the right side, Leeteuk on the left side, Hyukjae at the back. They hugged me so tight like didn’t allow me to step.

I leaned my head to Hyukjae’s shoulder since he was hugging me from behind.

“ don’t say that, hyung. Im not mad. “ I said while smiling.

How could I be mad if my hyungs were always like this? Loved me with all of their hearts, treated me so well, pampered me all the time, and cared about me the whole day. Yeah I knew actually this was my fault at the first place. I was the one who should be sorry to them, not them.

“ you know we love you. “ Siwon said.

I chuckled.

“ I know right. “ I said smiled.

They tightened the hug.

“ aw.. “ I shocked.

“ I wanna sleep with Hae tonight. “ Leeteuk whispered while putting his chin on my shoulder.

“ me too. “ Siwon whispered and put his chin also on my shoulder.

“ eh?! “ I widened my eyes.

“ I want it too….. “ Hyukjae whispered on my left ear with his husky voice. I got goose bumps and……….. Heart beat. Not again please!

“ w-why? “ I asked, awkwardly. Oh heart please stop!

“ we feel so guilty. Please allow us. “ Siwon said.

“ b-but…. “

“ pweaseeeeeeeeee……… “ they said.

I exhaled.

“ okay. “

“ yeaaaaaaay!! “ they squealed, jumped around.

 

===

 

We stood in front of my bed in my bedroom. Stared at the bed awkwardly. Well, how could this size of bed be enough for 4 boys? It was only enough for 3 persons.

“ lets sleep! “ Siwon offered.

“ b-but hyung…. How could? My bed not that big. “ I said.

“ all of us can sleep there, Hae. We can hug each other tightly and completely remove the space. “ Leeteuk said.

I gulped.

Huh… well when we were in elementary school and junior high school, we used to do that. But now, it was different. It felt so different.

“ but before that, let Donghae change to pajama. “ Hyukjae said.

“ ah we have to! “ Siwon said.

“ let’s change! “ Siwon dragged but he got pulled by Hyukjae and Leeteuk.

“ not together, Siwon! “ Leeteuk said.

Siwon laughed.

“ I will change first. “ I said and took my pajama, walked to bathroom and changed there.

Few minutes later.

I have been on my pajama and walked to my room. I gasped when I have reached my room. All of my hyungs were already on pajama and they were leaned beautifully on my bed, like waiting for me. Eh no! We were like the honeymoon couple. And it was like they were waiting for the bride on bed to start their activity, naughty things.

I shook my head. Pabo Hae! They were your hyungs. Stop thinking that way!

“ Haehae~ “ they called me softly.

I gulped.

OH MY GOD WHY WERE THEY LIKE THIS!

“ come here! “ Siwon gestured with his hand.

I walked closer to my bed.

“ w-where should I sleep? “ I ask.

“ here! “ they patted the space in the middle of the bed.

Well there was a space in the middle. There were Hyukjae on the right side, Leeteuk on the left side, and Siwon on bottom side.

I climbed up to the bed. They were watching me while smiling. I felt something wrong and weird. I got my space and laid myself there.

I widened my eyes cutely when all of my hyungs were looking at me while smiling like crazy people.

“ w-what?! “ I asked.

“ you need something before sleeping? “ Hyukjae asked.

“ no. Just sleep. Im sleepy. “ I said and closed my eyes.

“ awwww Donghae seems so excited to sleep with us! “ Leeteuk said.

And Siwon clapped his hands.

“ hyung, im not! “ I shouted.

“ it’s okay if you don’t want to say yes. “ Hyukjae said while leaning closer to me and put his arms around my stomach.

I gulped.

“ okay, let’s sleep. “ Leeteuk said and he leaned closer to me and put his arms around my stomach too.

“ hoaheeeem! “ Siwon was yawning and then he leaned his head on my thighs, circled his arms around my legs, assumed it as a pillow.

HOW COULD I MOVE WHEN I WAS SLEEPING IF HE HUGGED MY LEGS LIKE THAT!

“ sleep tight, Haehae. “ Hyukjae whispered.

“ nice dream. “ Leeteuk said.

“ about me. “ Siwon added.

“ pppffttt! “ I held my laugh.

“ I love youuu~~~ “

DEG DEG…. DGE DEG…. DEG DEG….

Hyukjae just whispered that to me. Right on my ear. His voice just so soft, and a bit hoarse.

“ we love you, Donghae. “ Leeteuk and Siwon said cohesively.

I guessed, they could hear what Hyukjae had said to me, although he whispered it. OMG! Yeah hyung, I love you too.

I started to close my eyes, and went to dream land.

 

===

 

We have arrived at our school. My hyungs went to their own classes and I walked to my class. On the corridor, right in front of my class, I could see Kyuhyun was standing while leaning on the wall. I walked closer to him while smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter