11

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smiled at me back and he started hugging me. We were hugging inside the tight telephone box, under the rain, with the shine of fireworks in the sky. Just so beautiful, romantic, and sweet.

I felt so warm and comfortable in his embrace. He scent smelled so good, made me relax and more comfortable. Please rain, don’t stop.

“ AWWW HAEHAE, WE FOUND YOU !!!! “

“ YA HYUKJAE, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!! “

“ LET MY DONGHAE GO YOU MONKEY!!! “

Oh…….. not again!

 

***

 

NO One’s POV

 

Leeteuk, Hyukjae, and Siwon were gathering together in the living room, after pretending to sleep in their rooms, so Donghae would just also sleep in his room too. but actually his hyung lied, because they have something to talk about, especially the angry Siwon.

“ Hyukjae, do you know exactly what you were doing right? “ Leeteuk started talking with a low voice, so their conversations would not be heard by Donghae.

“ of course I know , I absolutely know. So what’s the matter? “ Hyukjae asked while crossing his legs, gave a simple innocent expression.

“ are you stupid or dumb? Donghae is our brother, your young brother! Why the hell do you even do that to him? hugged him inside the telephone box. You think it’s romantic? “ Siwon complained, his vein just appeared while talking.

“ he felt cold you know. So I had to hug him as a kind and care brother! Shut up if you don’t know anything. You are just jealous. “ Hyukjae replied.

“ Hyukjae, Siwon is right. You have to remember, Donghae is also our brother, your brother, and he will always be. Don’t treat him like that way. He will think another way if you keep treating him like he is not your brother. Remember what mom said to us? What our promises are? Remember that? Keep that promise if you are a gentleman. “ Leeteuk explained wisely.

“ I can’t. I just.. “ Hyukjae paused a moment while rolling his eyes, “ how can I do that? I just can’t stop treating him that way. I have my own way in treating him so just let it be. Please. “ Hyukjae begged.

Siwon looked away with an angry expression on his face. He truly hated it and he seemed so mad at Hyukjae right now.

“ just don’t be too obvious. You know your constraint. “ Leeteuk said.

“ alright. If you start, I will start. “ Siwon said angrily while standing from his seat. He glared at Hyukjae with sarcastic expression.

Leeteuk and Hyukjae lifted their heads up to see Siwon’s face and his face that was full of ambition.

“ what do you mean? “ Leeteuk asked curiously.

Siwon started at Hyukjae while smirking, he seemed like thinking something.

“ you will see. “ Siwon said and then left Leeteuk and Hyukjae.

Leetek and Hyukjae watched Siwon’s movement until he disappeared. They both looked at each other with confused expression and then took a deep breath.

“ what is going on with these siblings seriously. “ Leeteuk said while sighing and leaned his back at the back of sofa.

“ we have our own ambitions. “ Hyukjae said with cold stare.

“ I know. You do, Siwon does, and so do i. but… “ he paused, sighed again before continuing, “ we have promised. We promised for that to always stay by Donghae’s side. To be his best brother who can protect him. “

“ I do. I did. I have done, and I will always do. What’s the matter? “ Hyukjae revealed.

“ no. you such a stupid brother. I know you treat him not as your brother. You treat him in other way, we can see it.  You treat him like he is not your brother, I mean you treat him like he is more than your own brother. hug him, close to him, say cheesy words to him. that’s not what a brother should do to another brother. “ Leeteuk emphasized his sentences.

Hyukjae sighed wanted to replied but cut by Leeteuk.

“ please control yourself, Hyukjae. “ Leeteuk said deeply as the oldest brother.

Hyukjae bit his bottom lip. Looked deeply and intensely to Leeteuk.

“ you know your limit, right? See, Siwon seems so mad. He seems like about to start treating Donghae as the way you do. Im afraid if later Donghae will feel uncomfortable with his own hyungs. Don’t you think the effect of that? ”

“ he seems so comfortable with me though. “ Hyukjae simply said.

“ yes, now. But later, I don’t think so. “ Leeteuk said.

Hyukjae side eyed Leeteuk.

“ think about it, Hyukjae. Think about our promises to our mom. Think about it hundred times.” Leeteuk said and stood up from his seat, “ and control yourself. Don’t make it too far from what we expect. “ Leeteuk added and walked slowly left Hyukjae alone in living room.

 

===

 

Donghae’s POV.

 

I guessed something wrong was happening to Siwon. I didn’t know what happened to him or probably his head because seriously he became so aggressive toward me, he has been being so clingy to me. even when I woke up, he had waited for me in front of my room, escorted me to the dining room to have our breakfast. He served me when I was about to eat my bread. He poured strawberry milk to my glass, wiped the corner of my lips with napkin, put straight my tie, and also tidied my hair.

On the way to school, he forced me to sit at the back seat with him, while Hyukjae was in front, and Leeteuk on the driver seat. Siwon snuggled closer toward me inside of the car, talked to me with husky voice which was so rare to happen. After arriving, he escorted me to my class even when I said he didn’t have to, but he still escorted me to my class, well I could not say no if my own hyung wanted to do a favor for me.

But, I felt so weird. Siwon was always doing this toward me, pampered me, being aggressive, and care, but not as terrible as what just happened. I didn’t know what was actually happening. He was just… weird and different.

Meanwhile Hyukjae, he didn’t say a word toward me. usually, if Siwon got closer to me, Hyukjae would come and get closer to me too, but he didn’t. he just stayed calm and pretended to not see.

 

===

 

The break time was coming. My hyungs were already waiting for me in front of my class because we wanted to have our lunch together in the canteen.

“ hae, what do you want to eat? I will treat you. “ Siwon claimed me as I walked out of class. He put his arm around my shoulder, while walking to the canteen.

“ hm anything, hyung. You don’t need to treat me, just keep your money. “ I said.

“ no. I have much money today and I don’t know what I have to do with it, so I will just treat my lovely brother. “ he said while smiling, showing his dimple.

I smiled at him back. Then I realized, Hyukjae didn’t even approach me. I looked at the back while still walking. He was walking right behind me while playing his phone. I pouted. What did he do with his phone on the way to canteen?

 

We were having our lunch together in one square table. I was eating my French fries and Siwon always fed me, and I could not say no to his favor. Leeteuk and Siwon kept talking , joking, and laughing together, and I forced myself to join laughing even when I didn’t get what they were talking about. Hyukjae seemed so calm, didn’t talk as much as he used to when he was with me or my hyungs, he ate his French fries lazily and kept playing his phone. I was so curious what he was doing with his  phone. Texting his girlfriend? But wait, did he have girlfriend already?

I felt hurt.

So hurt.

I stole a glance few times to his direction, even he didn’t see me or steal a glance to at least see my face. I could not with this. He was so weird right now. He was just like stranger for me right now.

“ hyung, don’t you feel hungry? You eat lazily. “ I asked like whispering.

He finally looked up from his phone and saw me. he smiled simply and it successfully made my heart smiled also inside.

“ im not hungry actually. If you want mine, just take it, Hae. “ he offered me his plate which was filled by French fries.

I smiled and shook my head.

“ im full already, hyung. “ I smiled.

He smiled while nodding, and then he was about to go back to his phone until I started speaking.

“ hyung, are you okay? You seemed have a problem? “ I guessed.

He laughed a bit.

“ im okay, Hae. Don’t worry. “ he smiled again to me but it seemed like he forced his smile. I didn’t like it. It felt so different.

“ hey what are you guys talking about? Donghae, you should listen to our joke to each other. It’s so funny, my tummy hurts from laughing. “ Siwon said and started laughing again together with Leeteuk.

I forced a laugh.

“ im just worried because Hyukjae hyung doesn’t eat his lunch-“

“ Hyukjae! “ a familiar voice.

I knew this voice!

The owner of the voice came toward us and then he sat right beside Hyukjae.

E HEY STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“ hi Hyukjae! “ he greeted Hyukjae. Of course, who else. It was no other than Lee Sungmin. He sat beside Hyukjae and he seemed snuggle closer to Hyukjae, looked at Hyukjae’s face intensely.

Annoying!

“ hey Sungmin. Have you had your breakfast? “ Leeteuk asked.

“ I have not because im here to have lunch together with Hyukjae. “ he slipped his arm in to Hyukjae’s arm so he was circling his arm around Hyukjae’s arm.

WHAT!

“ Hyukjae hyung is not hungry. He said that to me just now so hyung you better go , have lunch by yourself. “ I said, spontaneously.

Sungmin widened his eyes to me and I also could feel I got death glares from Leeteuk and also Siwon. Okay, I thought I was so harsh already to my senior. But, what’s the matter anyway?

“ why are you so harsh to me, Lee Donghae! “ he yelled.

I rolled my eyes, didn’t look at him but Hyukjae. Hyukjae was playing his phone. Again, his phone!

“ you become so harsh toward me since football competition. What’s your problem anyway? “ Sungmin started nagging at me with his high pitch and big eyes.

“ eh what’s going on here?! stop you two! “ Siwon screamed.

“ im not harsh. Im telling you what you should do instead of disturbing Hyukjae who is not hungry at all. “ I said, defended myself.

“ so you think the one who can disturb Hyukjae is you? Because you are his younger brother? Huh, who do you think you are? You have these kinds of brothers who are pampering you all the time, so you can claim them as yours? Immature. “ Sungmin nagged.

“ stop! “ Hyukjae started speaking.

He stood up and dragged Sungmin away.

“ let’s go. “ they were gone to another table.

I pouted.

Okay Hyukjae. You left me here just to have quality time together with Sungmin. So was this the end of all? Being a lover already? alright. Fine!

“ Donghae, are you okay? You should not say those kinds of sentences to Sungmin. “ Leeteuk said softly while rubbing my cheek.

I pouted.

“ why? So these all are my mistakes? He came in a sudden and made a noisy. Who’s the one to blame? Me? “ I asked with high tone.

So my hyungs are on Sungmin’s side.

“ no. that’s not your fault at all. But at least you have to behave, control your emotional. He only wants to have lunch together with Hyukjae. That should be okay because Hyukjae doesn’t felt bothered at all. “ Leeteuk said.

Well yeah, Hyukjae seemed happy. Congrats!!!!!!!!

“ haehae, don’t think about Hyukjae, alright? He is happy with Sungmin now. “ Siwon said and smiled.

Happy? Yeah of course. Sungmin was his lover now. Yeah, I knew it already!

“ you better enjoy your time with me and Leeteuk here. “ Siwon fed me his French fries.

I forced a nod. Actually, I felt hurt inside. I hated it, indeed. Hyukjae had never been doing this to me before.

 

===

 

 

I rolled myself on my cozy fluffy bed. Thinking about Hyukjae and Sungmin all the time after arriving home from school. I just could not believe that Hyukjae and Sungmin were lover already. I was not sure because Hyukjae didn’t say it yet to me, but I bet they were lover now. According to what happened this afternoon at canteen.

I didn’t know why I felt hurt inside, knowing that they were lover, boyfriends to each other. Remember yesterday when fireworks party, at how sweet and romantic Hyukjae toward me. hug me when I was cold, gave me warmth when the rain didn’t stop falling. Accompanied me watching the beautiful fireworks inside the small and tight telephone box. He was just so romantic and sweet as a brother. And later, Sungmin would also get those kinds o treatment from Hyukjae, even probably more romantic and sweeter than what he did to me because I was only his brother, meanwhile Sungmin was already his lover. Of course, it would be definitely different.

I thought that I was the only special person for all of my hyungs especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter