1

Over Protective Handsome Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae POV

“ Lee Donghae! Now stand under the flagpole ! “

Math teacher always asked me to stand under the flagpole if I couldn’t answer the math on the white board. I was not good in math, never got excellent score, always the worst. But she kept asking me to go in front of the class and answered the question on the white board. Hiks such a stupid boy.

I walked lazily to the field of my school which was located in the middle of this school. I should stand under flagpole, with the sun irradiated right to me. I should be ashamed because other students would see me. Where should I put my face right now?

I stood there already until the bell rang. Hiks so hot and so ashamed. I couldn’t bear this anymore. Why was I stupid in math ? I really couldn’t did it right T____T

 

KRIIIIING ! KRIIING !

 

The bell rang, finally !! I smiled happily because I could go to canteen and bought drink. I was about to step my walk but suddenly boys and girls walked in front of me but they stopped when they saw me full of sweat.

“ aw you must get the punishment from mam Jung, didn’t you ? “ girl asked to me with –how-poor-you-are stare.

I kept silent. Should I even answer? I didn’t know them.

“ yes, of course. “ answered another boy.

“ puahahahahahah! “

Damn do not laugh on me!

“ Haehae ! “ I heard a voice. I knew this voice.

“ eh, Siwon hyung? “ I was shocked when I saw my brothers were here beside me.

I could hear those boys and girls were fangirling over my hyungs.

Siwon put his arm around my shoulder.

“ what are you doing here? “ Hyukjae hyung asked curiously while seeing my face, worried.

“ I got punishment again. “ I said, sad and looked down. Was about to cry.

“ awwwwwwwwww~ “ my brothers gave me pity voice.

“ who gave you punishment ? How dare they gave my little brother a punishment. “ Leeteuk hyung said and stood in front of me while squatting.

“ what ? Your little brother? “ boys and girls asked cohesively.

My hyungs nodded happily, proudly, and even their faces were shining.

The boys and girls opened his mouth, shocked. Yeah I knew it. I knew what in their minds were.

“ oppars, you are so clever, smart, have good skill. Meanwhile your little brother, always gets punishment by the teacher. Why are you so different from your brother? Even your brother is not famous like oppars. “ a boy said.

I knew it. I was so different from my brother. They were good, even the best. While I was not T____T

“ what do you know about my Haehae ? “ Hyukjae hyung gave the death glare but still handsome.

“ he has special things that others don’t have. He is special for me, and us. The most precious creature that we have ever met. You all won’t find a boy even brother like him. He is different. “ Hyukjae explained in cool way OMG and then he looked at me, while smiling and It seemed like I could see rainbow on his eyes.

“ and I love him so much. “ all of my hyungs hugged me in a sudden. Hyukjae on the left side, Siwon on the right, meanwhile Leeteuk hugged my legs because he was squatting.

OMFG HYUNGS DO NOT DO THIS IN FRONT OF PEOPLE IM SO SHY STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT !

I looked down. I could feel my cheeks turned to red omg omg.

“ now, you all go away from us. “ Siwon asked them in explicit tone.

They opened their mouth and then slowly walked away from me.

“ my Haehae are you okay ? “ Siwon hyung asked me after releasing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter